Author Topic: North American Sunday Siege Event  (Read 15624 times)

Offline Seanamus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Sunday Siege Event
« Reply #255 on: September 27, 2021, 04:05:40 am »
at this point why not talk to the BBG community and maybe make it a hybrid botsurvival siege w regiments attending on one side or the other, or even try and host a pros vs joes again? because a 13 v 13 siege is pathetic. I don't know how it fell off this hard but christ something's gotta change

I don't know who they are or where they are. I'm open to suggestions. I want this game to live. at this point I don't even care if I host or not. I far prefer playing to hosting anyways. I just want to play.
Hello it is I the organizer of the BBG :)

What exactly is the BBG? Ive heard of it for like 6 or 7 years now but never figured out what it was.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 27, 2021, 04:08:35 am »
at this point why not talk to the BBG community and maybe make it a hybrid botsurvival siege w regiments attending on one side or the other, or even try and host a pros vs joes again? because a 13 v 13 siege is pathetic. I don't know how it fell off this hard but christ something's gotta change

I don't know who they are or where they are. I'm open to suggestions. I want this game to live. at this point I don't even care if I host or not. I far prefer playing to hosting anyways. I just want to play.

What exactly is the BBG? Ive heard of it for like 6 or 7 years now but never figured out what it was.
We are the public side of NA  NW, host servers, have our discord community. We can set up events it's true. Althought it's very difficult to organise with the pubs
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Seanamus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 27, 2021, 04:26:57 am »

We are the public side of NA  NW, host servers, have our discord community. We can set up events it's true. Althought it's very difficult to organise with the pubs

Worth a try to get pubs in. Just have reg's fill specs and regs/pubs fill out the line units. Why did the 84th stop coming though? no one ever tells me if they have any issues, they just disappear.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 27, 2021, 04:34:06 am »
tbh we did complain, but also just got bored of it. It became too repetitive
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Seanamus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 27, 2021, 07:55:57 pm »

If people complained in white chat I literally cant tell the difference between someone shitposting to troll or honestly complaining. And that's one downside to siege, its a very limited set of maps.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #260 on: October 12, 2021, 02:52:35 pm »

If people complained in white chat I literally cant tell the difference between someone shitposting to troll or honestly complaining. And that's one downside to siege, its a very limited set of maps.

minisiege has more variety of maps
CoC > any other team