Author Topic: MOV SUNDAY NA LINEBATTLE (LAST MINS WELCOME!)  (Read 17597 times)

Offline Harlound

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harlound
  • Side: Union
Re: MOV SUNDAY NA LINEBATTLE (LAST MINS WELCOME!)
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2015, 10:31:52 am »
First of, i was not booted from the 93rd, your admin powers in that event is! So ill bring death in this if need be! secondly you were demanding admin for OUR MOV SERVERS, all because you felt people were breaking rules, when they were following them (not in line, when they were skirms) and i have witnesses. You support harlound, because like him you abuse your admin. As soon as your regiment is talked about any wrong way you just have to fully punish them, but then when someone else's regiment is hurt or talked about you do nothing!
Tbh, Kola is probably truthful about you being booted from the 93rd event, your regiment doesn't follow the rules, and even during your hosted events, you showed no effort towards slaying them, but yet, you slayed everyone else who you actually disliked. You are an overly-biased admin and, even when you think you are doing good, you are far from.  A good example was, when the 85thKGL weren't in a line in any shape, way, or form, and were the King's German Legion unit, and fired. The same unit then charged and fired multiple shots, and yet no slay except from me, which got retaliation even though I was actually slaying for actual rules.  Yet, when one of my guys is out of line when we never fired one shot, you slay half my line, all due to your lack of admining experience and how cocky you are with power. As I stated before, don't come to this event, it's terribly admined, and I'm surprised the event is still alive with how bad they treat regiments.

Offline 10thRM_Charjamex

• Private
  • 2nd Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2015, 08:36:22 pm »
^ bad admining? you were slaying the 85th, because petty rivalry! And not to mention you gave many random people Admin, in your regiment and out, abusing it!

Offline Harlound

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harlound
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2015, 12:49:24 am »
^ bad admining? you were slaying the 85th, because petty rivalry! And not to mention you gave many random people Admin, in your regiment and out, abusing it!
And I like how you think I gave the admin pass to everyone, and you are complaining of rivalry, while you slayed my line for no reason. So I wouldn't be talking about that. About the admin pass, just because they are in my regiment doesn't mean I gave them the admin pass, I have absolutely no need or want to do that, so that'd just be plain dick-like.

Offline Markyy88

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2015, 05:28:24 am »
Is this event active anymore?

Offline 3rdNH

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2015, 10:33:34 pm »
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:45:20 pm by 3rdNH »