Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313580 times)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #3180 on: August 21, 2018, 02:58:31 am »
haha look at me xD im a british guy that can't type in proper english!!!!!!!!!

MENA didn't show up with any complaints either, otherwise I couldn't have found about 13 other people having to play with over 70 ping.

No matter what bracket we were put in?Bitch you refused to use the swiss system saying that it would take too much time when it was clearly the more fair option and with that we might have won more matches, maybe not enough to qualify but enough to leave the tournament without feeling we didn't get the same treatment as the major teams, either because the organiser was too busy sending snapchats to his big gayboys in university or he was just too big of a bellend to do so.I mean didn't this tournament take longer than the swiss system method??Fucking hell you're still allowing one more match to be played this far in  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and don't worry I wouldn't want to signup to another nwwc hosted by you, hoping that you never do =)

i don't see me using my incompetence anywhere as an excuse??is your MIGHTY and BRITISH university failing you??

last comment i'll write on ur fucking bullshit

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3181 on: August 21, 2018, 02:59:43 am »
Hercules put a lot of time and money into making this the best possible NWWC for everyone, have some respect for him. There is not point trying to create trivial arguments over some shit posting kid skyfall.
Golden and a thank you note.. as funny as Poosy and a skill in one sentence...

:-* :-* :-*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #3182 on: August 21, 2018, 10:00:29 am »
There is always a common theme with the people who complain about NWWC/NWEC every year. It may be different people each time but they're all shit players and play with a nation who doesn't do well. Also a common theme is that these are people that have hosted little to none tournaments and if they have hosted a tournament never to the magnitude of something like NWWC/NWEC.

You shitters should just be happy someone actually hosts tournaments for you.  :)

If more people were like Aleko then there'd still be more hosts in NW and we'd have better events or potentially even better hosts still but melts like you make them not want to bother anymore. Then you complain as the hosts are getting worse, smh.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: August 21, 2018, 10:07:06 am »
haha look at me xD im a british guy that can't type in proper english!!!!!!!!!

MENA didn't show up with any complaints either, otherwise I couldn't have found about 13 other people having to play with over 70 ping.

No matter what bracket we were put in?Bitch you refused to use the swiss system saying that it would take too much time when it was clearly the more fair option and with that we might have won more matches, maybe not enough to qualify but enough to leave the tournament without feeling we didn't get the same treatment as the major teams, either because the organiser was too busy sending snapchats to his big gayboys in university or he was just too big of a bellend to do so.I mean didn't this tournament take longer than the swiss system method??Fucking hell you're still allowing one more match to be played this far in  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and don't worry I wouldn't want to signup to another nwwc hosted by you, hoping that you never do =)

i don't see me using my incompetence anywhere as an excuse??is your MIGHTY and BRITISH university failing you??

last comment i'll write on ur fucking bullshit

Why would i bother to waste my time using correct english on a degenerate like yourself.

Well all i've heard from you is whining and crying so thats not true.  And you barely showed up so idk how you figure that out ahahahha.

Because every NWWC in the past has used Round robin. Also it would take even longer than it has ahahah.  Even if i used suisse, you still wouldnt have turned up hahaha

Thankgod, less teams, less hassle, less children.

Good boy :)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3184 on: August 21, 2018, 10:22:07 am »
Can't we all just get along and accept that England lost because they didn't have Bidbig?

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: August 21, 2018, 10:26:43 am »
Can't we all just get along and accept that England lost because they didn't have Bidbig?

I apporve

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #3186 on: August 21, 2018, 11:09:29 am »
people get stoned for less in my country

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #3187 on: August 21, 2018, 11:24:15 am »
Nero that's because your Dutch.

I agree with knightmare tho, Stevens is a bellend who types ahahahs after a paragraph.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: August 21, 2018, 11:34:26 am »

I agree with knightmare tho, Stevens is a bellend who types ahahahs after a paragraph.

Dont take your anger for your failed regiments out on me dad xoxox

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: August 21, 2018, 12:50:48 pm »

shut up POOOPYFACE ahahahaha

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3190 on: August 21, 2018, 01:02:42 pm »
Lmaooo thanks for a good read you absolute retards ahahahahaa
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: August 21, 2018, 04:43:55 pm »
Hercules put a lot of time and money into making this the best possible NWWC for everyone, have some respect for him. There is not point trying to create trivial arguments over some shit posting kid skyfall.

Arguable

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #3192 on: August 21, 2018, 04:45:57 pm »

Arguable

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: August 21, 2018, 04:47:21 pm »
There is always a common theme with the people who complain about NWWC/NWEC every year. (...insert other random sentences here....)

There is always a common theme also with the tournaments you host, did you notice?

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: August 21, 2018, 04:53:45 pm »
There is always a common theme with the people who complain about NWWC/NWEC every year. (...insert other random sentences here....)

There is always a common theme also with the tournaments you host, did you notice?

That they're meant for high tier players?  yeh we know.