Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313669 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2730 on: May 18, 2018, 11:26:01 am »
Btw why is the Greece/NL match still a tie? Didn't Aleko already confirm that nothing happened during the match?

WE WANT ANSWERS

Will be changed today :)
Pretty please

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2731 on: May 18, 2018, 11:29:20 am »
Could you not just use scripts like on the groupfighting server?

Covered this plenty of times in the past, the servers are used for practice matches so it would mess with the score, and the servers wont record Clutches
I mean you could just not have practice maps on there. Then you would at least have some statistics

Thats a stupid idea
Why is it? You could even put aside one server for practice games and then use the other for statistics. Don’t be an arse just because I offered a suggestion.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: May 18, 2018, 12:27:32 pm »

Covered this plenty of times in the past, the servers are used for practice matches so it would mess with the score, and the servers wont record Clutches
I mean you could just not have practice maps on there. Then you would at least have some statistics

Thats a stupid idea
Why is it? You could even put aside one server for practice games and then use the other for statistics. Don’t be an arse just because I offered a suggestion.

There you go that's a better idea.  But a lot of people do practice matches and i dont want to pull up more servers from wilson.  Sorry for being an "arse" but silly suggestions just waste time.  Think it through before you post it.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: May 18, 2018, 01:23:50 pm »
How can you decide the brackets yourself? Teams should be seeded and then drawn at random.

Nah Challonge allows you to swap them round
But that ain’t the point. The brackets have to be drawn for a competition for its integrity. Just my opinion

Not having it like last year where the 2 best teams fought in semis,  Stupid.  Had no complaints about the group brackets, So im doing it this way.  Makes the tournament more fun
Does it mean you can put 2 teams that got 1st in group stage in 1/4 against each other or it will be like 1st place from group X vs 2 place from group Y?
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: May 18, 2018, 01:58:37 pm »
How can you decide the brackets yourself? Teams should be seeded and then drawn at random.

Nah Challonge allows you to swap them round
But that ain’t the point. The brackets have to be drawn for a competition for its integrity. Just my opinion

Not having it like last year where the 2 best teams fought in semis,  Stupid.  Had no complaints about the group brackets, So im doing it this way.  Makes the tournament more fun
Does it mean you can put 2 teams that got 1st in group stage in 1/4 against each other or it will be like 1st place from group X vs 2 place from group Y?

It will be as fair, least biased, and competitive as possible.  and Most likely yes, but could change

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2735 on: May 18, 2018, 06:11:16 pm »

Thats a stupid idea

There you go that's a better idea.  But a lot of people do practice matches and i dont want to pull up more servers from wilson.  Sorry for being an "arse" but silly suggestions just waste time.  Think it through before you post it.

I mean his suggestion is fairly minor compared to some others lel, Stevens hates you toffee confirmed

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: May 18, 2018, 06:46:18 pm »

Thats a stupid idea

I mean his suggestion is fairly minor compared to some others lel, Stevens hates you toffee confirmed

Remove the servers for teams that train on them regulary? that use the actual NWWC maps and the feel of the server? while allowing wide variety of admins. yeah...minor xD  #toffeeWorstEnemy

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2737 on: May 18, 2018, 06:49:55 pm »
The worst enemy is the biggest threat ya know

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: May 18, 2018, 07:29:23 pm »

Thats a stupid idea

Still less stupid than your new sorta nwwc tournament idea tho

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2739 on: May 18, 2018, 07:38:40 pm »
lol get 15-0'd idiot

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2740 on: May 18, 2018, 08:24:52 pm »
Skyfall is mad cuz bad
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: May 18, 2018, 08:34:03 pm »

Thats a stupid idea

Having a tournament in the middle of a break is a bad idea?  okay.  lol.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 08:36:01 pm by Hercules »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: May 18, 2018, 10:59:33 pm »

Thats a stupid idea

Having a tournament in the middle of a break is a bad idea?  okay.  lol.
What break? My exams are only starting just now.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #2743 on: May 18, 2018, 11:56:07 pm »
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2744 on: May 19, 2018, 12:06:24 am »
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LONG LIVE THE UNEMPLOYED
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.