Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313658 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2325 on: April 18, 2018, 02:06:18 pm »
Yeah Scotland were using invites last year, it was impossible to prove as they were all on second ID's so we don't know who the exact invites were.

Hence why they were reformed and under a lot of scrutiny from the organisers this year, we can guarantee Scotland this year is clean.
It was possible - their teamspeak
Hamiltonian, send nudes
Using a TS you need to be an admin on the TS to see an IP, and you'd need to then somehow link that ID to the player.

You can of course use the TS ID's but one user can have multiple TS ID's so that isn't definite.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2326 on: April 18, 2018, 02:07:14 pm »
lol vpn

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: April 18, 2018, 02:10:13 pm »
Yeah Scotland were using invites last year, it was impossible to prove as they were all on second ID's so we don't know who the exact invites were.

Hence why they were reformed and under a lot of scrutiny from the organisers this year, we can guarantee Scotland this year is clean.
Hamiltonian, send nudes
Using a TS you need to be an admin on the TS to see an IP, and you'd need to then somehow link that ID to the player.

You can of course use the TS ID's but one user can have multiple TS ID's so that isn't definite.
But i’m talking about nicknames/flags of the countries.
Everything is much easier.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2328 on: April 18, 2018, 02:22:22 pm »

Hamiltonian, send nudes

Ask Cazasar how to do it mate
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #2329 on: April 18, 2018, 02:28:06 pm »
Scotland is cheating AGAIN, theres someone on their team called Fungus, while in reality its someone shipped over from the West Sahara called Lyalo Bongolongo.

Thought I should let you know as Lyalo has been piping up
how much must we pay you to be quiet about this

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2330 on: April 18, 2018, 02:28:39 pm »
Yeah, it's the nation's problem if its players are not interested. Kick them! Your fellow countrymen do not wish to participate? Well, too bad! See you next year then, maybe they change their mind by then!

- 20+ players that are interested in the tournament drop
- uneven group stage
- less competition
- less fun

The organiser made his decision. The tournament has started, focus on your own teams.

Spoiler
whiny faggots
[close]
I’m sorry but is this you talking about whiny faggots?
Kore, last year you personally cried about the group stage, admins changed the whole challonge because you were frightened to fight France, haha

Eh, I'm trynna stop them from talking shit about Russia-Bulgaria, but here you are with your side of the story, story, which I myself don't even remember.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2331 on: April 18, 2018, 02:28:51 pm »
Kevin is cheap, probably one Fredo would do it.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: April 18, 2018, 02:34:11 pm »
Yeah, it's the nation's problem if its players are not interested. Kick them! Your fellow countrymen do not wish to participate? Well, too bad! See you next year then, maybe they change their mind by then!

- 20+ players that are interested in the tournament drop
- uneven group stage
- less competition
- less fun

The organiser made his decision. The tournament has started, focus on your own teams.

Spoiler
whiny faggots
[close]
I’m sorry but is this you talking about whiny faggots?
Kore, last year you personally cried about the group stage, admins changed the whole challonge because you were frightened to fight France, haha

Eh, I'm trynna stop them from talking shit about Russia-Bulgaria, but here you are with your side of the story, story, which I myself don't even remember.
You baited me

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #2333 on: April 18, 2018, 08:53:28 pm »
Spoiler
Hamiltonian send regards  :P
[close]
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
« Reply #2334 on: April 18, 2018, 11:24:30 pm »
Spoiler
Hamiltonian send regards  :P
[close]

Nitten sends its regards  8)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2335 on: April 19, 2018, 11:42:00 am »
It still just makes me laugh that Italy can find enough players but Russia etc. cant
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: April 19, 2018, 11:56:12 am »
It still just makes me laugh that Italy can find enough players but Russia etc. cant
As far i understand Bulgaria couldn't find enough ppl, but Russia had 12 ppl in their roster.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: April 19, 2018, 11:57:56 am »
As far i understand Bulgaria couldn't find enough ppl, but Russia had 12 ppl in their roster.
12? Nah, 7 russians, and 5 of them are active

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #2338 on: April 19, 2018, 12:49:26 pm »
Lets not forget Scotland, with a 5mil population and unlike russians, not having our own community + forums made a team when somehow they can't???

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: April 19, 2018, 12:51:55 pm »
Lets not forget Scotland, with a 5mil population and unlike russians, not having our own community + forums made a team when somehow they can't???
Let’s not forget