Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313670 times)

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2160 on: April 16, 2018, 08:49:39 pm »
- Team Bulgaria will be merging with Team Russia (They will pick 1 Russian captain, and 1 Bulgarian Captain):  The reason for this, is due to Bulgaria not being able to field a team, from what i am aware, the Bulgarian player base is semi-large, however very few Bulgarians are interested in NWWC, and those that wish to play have ended up conflicting internally with each-other, and breaking up the team. Yes, this is their own fault, however we want this tournament to be as fun, intense and competitive as possible. I Understand the merge is.......strange, but with NWWC Week 1 starting Today I feel there is little wiggle room, and i don't want to refuse Bulgaria to play at all. 
i'm not against about this merge but i cant get it: why couldn't we get a RUS-UA coalition from the beginning since it was always so. There would be no drama and 'strange' coalitions. Russian community is too retarded to get a team without any help from other countries.

Because you have a full team

Sorry i keep hitting modify instead of Quote xD  haha i didnt change anything dw
I'm not talking about now. Whats done is done. Ofc we have full team since to participate we need to make one :) But at the start of signups Ukraine had only 7 active players and Russia 5+2 ukranians that wouldn't get into our roster. It would be the most logical merge. Russia dont have any worthy cpt/leader everyone knows it.
We have good leaders. Who’s everyone? Ukraine?)
The problem is most of the players aren’t interested in NWWC, some of them are bad af(as fact), some of them are thinking they are too good like Zork. Pardon, but who can be good leader after all in your opinion? Elessar, which used to play in mixed team all the time or maybe Beorning who was leader once centuries ago?

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2161 on: April 16, 2018, 09:11:53 pm »
- Team Bulgaria will be merging with Team Russia (They will pick 1 Russian captain, and 1 Bulgarian Captain):  The reason for this, is due to Bulgaria not being able to field a team, from what i am aware, the Bulgarian player base is semi-large, however very few Bulgarians are interested in NWWC, and those that wish to play have ended up conflicting internally with each-other, and breaking up the team. Yes, this is their own fault, however we want this tournament to be as fun, intense and competitive as possible. I Understand the merge is.......strange, but with NWWC Week 1 starting Today I feel there is little wiggle room, and i don't want to refuse Bulgaria to play at all. 
i'm not against about this merge but i cant get it: why couldn't we get a RUS-UA coalition from the beginning since it was always so. There would be no drama and 'strange' coalitions. Russian community is too retarded to get a team without any help from other countries.

Sorry i keep hitting modify instead of Quote xD  haha i didnt change anything dw
I'm not talking about now. Whats done is done. Ofc we have full team since to participate we need to make one :) But at the start of signups Ukraine had only 7 active players and Russia 5+2 ukranians that wouldn't get into our roster. It would be the most logical merge. Russia dont have any worthy cpt/leader everyone knows it.
We have good leaders. Who’s everyone? Ukraine?)
The problem is most of the players aren’t interested in NWWC, some of them are bad af(as fact), some of them are thinking they are too good like Zork. Pardon, but who can be good leader after all in your opinion? Elessar, which used to play in mixed team all the time or maybe Beorning who was leader once centuries ago?

Tbh the only problem is that you guys are slav barbarians

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2162 on: April 16, 2018, 09:13:29 pm »
UNITED SLAVIC UNION

14/14
Spoiler
Marxeil - TBA
KOBZIK - TBA
Desant - TBA
Vortx - TBA
Amue - TBA
XaArtil - TBA
Kore - TBA
Fwuffy - TBA
LesakJ - TBA
Hokej - TBA
Slavic - TBA
Muha - TBA
Beorning - TBA
Zork - TBA
[close]

Pls update the roster
Forgot on Freddie,but still its op team

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2163 on: April 16, 2018, 10:48:22 pm »
UNITED SLAVIC UNION

14/14
Spoiler
Marxeil - TBA
KOBZIK - TBA
Desant - TBA
Vortx - TBA
Amue - TBA
XaArtil - TBA
Kore - TBA
Fwuffy - TBA
LesakJ - TBA
Hokej - TBA
Slavic - TBA
Muha - TBA
Beorning - TBA
Zork - TBA
[close]

Pls update the roster

kick hokej add freddie  8)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Shogunai

• Second Lieutenant
  • Cripple
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fagunai
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2164 on: April 16, 2018, 11:45:11 pm »

They have total 12 players. Slavic - macedonian, Max - russian, Alex123 - russian, Shogunai- latvian, Yoda - half russian.
Total 5 players aren’t ukrainians at all. Quick maths, only 7 players are legit ukrainians.
wtf I don’t remember being Latvian
Geyerino

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: April 16, 2018, 11:50:28 pm »
UNITED SLAVIC UNION

14/14
Spoiler
Marxeil - TBA
KOBZIK - TBA
Desant - TBA
Vortx - TBA
Amue - TBA
XaArtil - TBA
Kore - TBA
Fwuffy - TBA
LesakJ - TBA
Hokej - TBA
Slavic - TBA
Muha - TBA
Beorning - TBA
Zork - TBA
[close]

Pls update the roster

kick hokej add freddie  8)
i thouhgt freddie quit the game
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: April 17, 2018, 02:11:55 am »
Spoiler

They have total 12 players. Slavic - macedonian, Max - russian, Alex123 - russian, Shogunai- latvian, Yoda - half russian.
Total 5 players aren’t ukrainians at all. Quick maths, only 7 players are legit ukrainians.
wtf I don’t remember being Latvian
[close]
plastic petrol bomber

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #2167 on: April 17, 2018, 08:32:47 am »
Vot eta pizdelka, mne nravki, kazak gde ti bil ranshe, kogda ia sralsia?

Guys, Russian community is the most toxic community in the world, so we can’t play together in one team, we need some another nations in team which we will troll, sooooo ))0

By the way, Bulgarians have more similar language to Russian than Serbians, so what the problem? When I leaved in Spain, Gardener from Bulgaria worked in our district, and I easily spoke with him in Russian.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 08:52:15 am by MrDixon »

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: April 17, 2018, 10:39:07 am »
Vot eta pizdelka, mne nravki, kazak gde ti bil ranshe, kogda ia sralsia?

Guys, Russian community is the most toxic community in the world, so we can’t play together in one team, we need some another nations in team which we will troll, sooooo ))0

By the way, Bulgarians have more similar language to Russian than Serbians, so what the problem? When I leaved in Spain, Gardener from Bulgaria worked in our district, and I easily spoke with him in Russian.

Yes, because language is what defines a nation.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #2169 on: April 17, 2018, 11:26:42 am »
Spaniards and italians can understand each other too, same with portugal or france-belgium austria-germany. To me looks like max1m and dixon just failed to be good captains, which includes tasks such as making up a team
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: April 17, 2018, 11:30:21 am »
just failed to be good captains, which includes tasks such as making up a team
i thought i'd be the first one to do that tbh

AeroNinja

« Reply #2171 on: April 17, 2018, 11:37:21 am »
I Live in belgium and I dont have a single clue what a single word in German means Only ja and Nein because its almost the same. xd

iPad auto correct :(

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: April 17, 2018, 11:38:13 am »
I am from Live in belgium and I dont have a single clue what a single word in German means Only ja and Nein because its almost the same. xd
HA I SAW BEFORE THE EDIT

AeroNinja

« Reply #2173 on: April 17, 2018, 11:38:41 am »
Yeah iPad is cancerous lmao. I mean I speak Japanese, and when I hear Chinese people speaking Some Words you can pick up but the meaning of the Words are very different.

I wanted to make a banter Japanese 200 ping team but Famasu is missing and Ojisan doesnt play anymore so rip.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 11:43:29 am by DXPE FUKURO »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2174 on: April 17, 2018, 11:48:41 am »
ich spreche fließend deutsch can i play for team germany???