Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313639 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1710 on: March 15, 2018, 02:51:58 pm »
I haven't, they just keep muting me.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1711 on: March 15, 2018, 02:54:18 pm »
MrDixon is bae

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1712 on: March 15, 2018, 02:56:16 pm »
I haven't, they just keep muting me.
clearly they forgot to, TWO FREAKIN TIMES

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:01:02 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1714 on: March 15, 2018, 02:58:32 pm »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1715 on: March 15, 2018, 02:59:06 pm »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: March 15, 2018, 03:07:30 pm »
Update and Scrutiny

The following players have been assessed and the most fair and reasonable solutions have been decided:
Players under Assessment
- Shogun: (Assessed for: Inviting for different teams over the past year for NWWC) Not enough evidence to prove this.  Have received comments off a few people mentioning this. However i cannot prove it. Same goes for you though Shogun. Make sure this doesn't happen this year. Put Under Watch.
[close]

I answered all the questions you asked me.During NWWC_2017 i was absolutely unknown player(recruit in 17th_JR,my first regiment) to play for any national team,espessialy,as u said for different teams.These "few people" lied to you and should be responsible for the words they are saying.If it possible,tell me who are these little haters or just ask them to  discuss this issue any day with me an you in TS.Thank you in advance)
Shogun, read the name of this thread, read rules. You can play with your brother in another other tournaments, but it is NATIONS CUP. So, u can make your own team.
First of all,ty for showing who lies about me.As usually,you are so stupid MrDixon.Unlike you,i read the rules and know that i can't make my own team.Don't be mad at me for choosing Ukranian team,istead of your Russian-Rubbish team(with only few exceptions.Red,Flashkodr and Getman are good guys).And stop crying about Ukranian team,u're such a hypocrite.If its so important for you to have NATIONAL team,just cancel merge with Serbia and stop hiding some Ukrainian players in your own team,or do it better.I am always laughing looking on your roster.You have enough players to to make a fully russian roster and able to stop doing shit.Unfortunately,main porblem of RUS team still is no-brain captains and you have nothing to do with it.
Spoiler
Дискон,ты как всегда обосрался в своём пиздеже,сходи поменяй портки.И в твоих же интересах офнуть свой гнилой ебальник и не раскачивать эту тему.Пожалуйста,не старайся выглядеть большим дураком,чем ты есть на самом деле,ата)
[close]
Ahahah, so funny kid) I don’t have Ukrainian players in roster, sorry mate) And I can’t cancel this merge, it is a Hercules decision. But team Ukraine has 2 Russian players and u, so please, if u write shit like this, start looking for the problem in your team. Team Ukraine can make fully Ukrainian roster too, with out any Russian and Latvian mercs like u) Team Ukraine broke rules last year, and break it again.
Spoiler
поменьше мата, ребёнок) в моих интересах ничего не закрывать, моя команда чиста и мы не имеем ни одного украинца в ростере. Дураком выглядишь ты, так как не имеешь ни единого права играть за хохлов, а сидишь тут и выебываешься, поблёскивая своим чсв. И да, запомни дорогой, ты - никто, просто мусор который резко зазнался, так что офнись
[close]
besha played for russia. About ukraine broke the rule: Maxim(russian cpt) was playing for Ukraine cause Marxeil asked him and nifu to merc. In this season Both cptns (Folka Ukraine and Max1m) got punished so Russia broke rules last year too. I dont see any point to discuse this issue any more.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:16:08 pm by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: March 15, 2018, 03:10:14 pm »
like 2 years in a row i guess? and did somebody was moaning about it?

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1719 on: March 15, 2018, 03:17:58 pm »
like 2 years in a row i guess? and did somebody was moaning about it?
His parents from Russia, like a Shogun parents^^ But u can say nothing about your 2 Russians, because in nwwc2017 they played like a mercs, like nifu and others

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
« Reply #1720 on: March 15, 2018, 03:19:50 pm »
Update and Scrutiny

The following players have been assessed and the most fair and reasonable solutions have been decided:
Players under Assessment
- Shogun: (Assessed for: Inviting for different teams over the past year for NWWC) Not enough evidence to prove this.  Have received comments off a few people mentioning this. However i cannot prove it. Same goes for you though Shogun. Make sure this doesn't happen this year. Put Under Watch.
[close]

I answered all the questions you asked me.During NWWC_2017 i was absolutely unknown player(recruit in 17th_JR,my first regiment) to play for any national team,espessialy,as u said for different teams.These "few people" lied to you and should be responsible for the words they are saying.If it possible,tell me who are these little haters or just ask them to  discuss this issue any day with me an you in TS.Thank you in advance)
Shogun, read the name of this thread, read rules. You can play with your brother in another other tournaments, but it is NATIONS CUP. So, u can make your own team.
First of all,ty for showing who lies about me.As usually,you are so stupid MrDixon.Unlike you,i read the rules and know that i can't make my own team.Don't be mad at me for choosing Ukranian team,istead of your Russian-Rubbish team(with only few exceptions.Red,Flashkodr and Getman are good guys).And stop crying about Ukranian team,u're such a hypocrite.If its so important for you to have NATIONAL team,just cancel merge with Serbia and stop hiding some Ukrainian players in your own team,or do it better.I am always laughing looking on your roster.You have enough players to to make a fully russian roster and able to stop doing shit.Unfortunately,main porblem of RUS team still is no-brain captains and you have nothing to do with it.
Spoiler
Дискон,ты как всегда обосрался в своём пиздеже,сходи поменяй портки.И в твоих же интересах офнуть свой гнилой ебальник и не раскачивать эту тему.Пожалуйста,не старайся выглядеть большим дураком,чем ты есть на самом деле,ата)
[close]
Ahahah, so funny kid) I don’t have Ukrainian players in roster, sorry mate) And I can’t cancel this merge, it is a Hercules decision. But team Ukraine has 2 Russian players and u, so please, if u write shit like this, start looking for the problem in your team. Team Ukraine can make fully Ukrainian roster too, with out any Russian and Latvian mercs like u) Team Ukraine broke rules last year, and break it again.
Spoiler
поменьше мата, ребёнок) в моих интересах ничего не закрывать, моя команда чиста и мы не имеем ни одного украинца в ростере. Дураком выглядишь ты, так как не имеешь ни единого права играть за хохлов, а сидишь тут и выебываешься, поблёскивая своим чсв. И да, запомни дорогой, ты - никто, просто мусор который резко зазнался, так что офнись
[close]
If you have russian roster,why you tried to invite Bodya in your team?Why you invited Cerfanim few days ago?.Why another urkranian is still in your roster but under russain flag?Answer is simple,as usually you are lying to Hercules and disrespect all the tournament by your actions.
Spoiler
Увы,ты выбрал роль долбоёба.Смешно читать про возраст,от пиздабола 2000-ого года рождения,еще и сильно отстающего в умственном развитии.К счастью,не тебе решать у кого тут есть право играть,а у кого нет,поэтому просто сходи нахуй,никчемная псина.И то,что я говорю всякой петушне,вроде тебя,кто они есть и что из себя представляют,не означает что я зазнался и поблёскиваю чсв,к нормальным людям -нормальное отношение,к опущенным вроде тебя-соответствующее отношение .Ну а про мусор,ты ошибся,я не среднестатистический игрок ру сборки,так что ты обознался))И да,удачного проёба на турике,говнина,20-0 ждёт вас снова:*
[close]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:27:14 pm by Shog123 »

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: March 15, 2018, 03:21:21 pm »
Сука, идите нахуй с форума и сритесь в vk или  в лсе

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: March 15, 2018, 03:21:31 pm »
why is it always russia that creates issues
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: March 15, 2018, 03:21:47 pm »
why is it always russia that creates issues
tradition

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: March 15, 2018, 03:22:06 pm »
hm yes I see I get that
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]