Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313662 times)

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1680 on: March 15, 2018, 04:26:33 am »
Update and Scrutiny

The following players have been assessed and the most fair and reasonable solutions have been decided:
Players under Assessment
- Shogun: (Assessed for: Inviting for different teams over the past year for NWWC) Not enough evidence to prove this.  Have received comments off a few people mentioning this. However i cannot prove it. Same goes for you though Shogun. Make sure this doesn't happen this year. Put Under Watch.
[close]

I answered all the questions you asked me.During NWWC_2017 i was absolutely unknown player(recruit in 17th_JR,my first regiment) to play for any national team,espessialy,as u said for different teams.These "few people" lied to you and should be responsible for the words they are saying.If it possible,tell me who are these little haters or just ask them to  discuss this issue any day with me an you in TS.Thank you in advance)
Shogun, read the name of this thread, read rules. You can play with your brother in another other tournaments, but it is NATIONS CUP. So, u can make your own team.

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shrek
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1681 on: March 15, 2018, 11:40:38 am »
I also find it extremely amusing that the banner for the Russia - Serbia merge is supposed to say "One color,one faith,one blood",but the part in Serbian is COMPLETELY wrong.

It says "Jedan boje,jedna vera,jedno krvi" instead of "Jedna boja,jedna vera,jedna krv".
The fact that MightyPain is unable to properly write in Serbian makes me,once again,doubt that he's actually Serbian (or Croatian,as some of you have speculated).

Side note: Not using google translate here. I speak Serbian and read Serbian Cyrillic with no problem. Any Serb can definitely confirm that what's written on the banner for the Serb-Russian team is completely grammatically incorrect and was either written by someone who's illiterate or who is not Serbian.

On the topic of punishment for breaking Rule 1 and possibly Rule 2:
Usually I'm very forgiving and don't hold grudges towards anyone,including far right nationalists who threaten my life and insult all the people who've lost someone in the Yugoslav wars in the 90's.
So when discussing any punishment MightyPain should (rightfully so) receive,take into consideration the fact that neither the Croatian team nor myself really give two shits what someone as dense as MightyPain has to say and therefore we don't want to appear as to be pushing for any strict punishments.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1682 on: March 15, 2018, 11:52:02 am »
I also find it extremely amusing that the banner for the Russia - Serbia merge is supposed to say "One color,one faith,one blood",but the part in Serbian is COMPLETELY wrong.

It says "Jedan boje,jedna vera,jedno krvi" instead of "Jedna boja,jedna vera,jedna krv".
The fact that MightyPain is unable to properly write in Serbian makes me,once again,doubt that he's actually Serbian (or Croatian,as some of you have speculated).

Side note: Not using google translate here. I speak Serbian and read Serbian Cyrillic with no problem. Any Serb can definitely confirm that what's written on the banner for the Serb-Russian team is completely grammatically incorrect and was either written by someone who's illiterate or who is not Serbian.

On the topic of punishment for breaking Rule 1 and possibly Rule 2:
Usually I'm very forgiving and don't hold grudges towards anyone,including far right nationalists who threaten my life and insult all the people who've lost someone in the Yugoslav wars in the 90's.
So when discussing any punishment MightyPain should (rightfully so) receive,take into consideration the fact that neither the Croatian team nor myself really give two shits what someone as dense as MightyPain has to say and therefore we don't want to appear as to be pushing for any strict punishments.
snip
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 07:36:25 pm by Xethos »

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: March 15, 2018, 11:59:05 am »
I point out how in the eyes of the Croatia Team MightyPain shouldn't be receiving too harsh punishments.
MightyPain decides that the best course of action is to,once again,insult me in public on the basis of my nationality.

You hand the man a rope but he just keeps digging the hole.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: March 15, 2018, 11:59:33 am »
Update and Scrutiny

The following players have been assessed and the most fair and reasonable solutions have been decided:
Players under Assessment
- Shogun: (Assessed for: Inviting for different teams over the past year for NWWC) Not enough evidence to prove this.  Have received comments off a few people mentioning this. However i cannot prove it. Same goes for you though Shogun. Make sure this doesn't happen this year. Put Under Watch.
[close]

I answered all the questions you asked me.During NWWC_2017 i was absolutely unknown player(recruit in 17th_JR,my first regiment) to play for any national team,espessialy,as u said for different teams.These "few people" lied to you and should be responsible for the words they are saying.If it possible,tell me who are these little haters or just ask them to  discuss this issue any day with me an you in TS.Thank you in advance)
Shogun, read the name of this thread, read rules. You can play with your brother in another other tournaments, but it is NATIONS CUP. So, u can make your own team.
You completely miss the point here
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: March 15, 2018, 12:01:14 pm »
disgusting behavior from mighty-pain  >:(

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: March 15, 2018, 12:35:16 pm »
Fuck me you guys spam alot...

Can someone give me a 2 line update on the last like 10 or so pages? What I am basically getting is MightyPain had no intention of making a Serbian team and if anyone says so they get called racist remarks by Dixon or Mighty? Whats these screenshots of chat logs? I am actually interested to know...

Have we all forgotten about XMD? The famous Cracked NW GF team that MightyPainn brought over to NW? You know that clan that had 95% of its players using autoblock? Yeah

So I am not sure why the decision was even made to give him Cpt of anything, yet again though I understand that the more teams the better but with the way he responds to things from other parts of Yugo :S

GUYS GB IS BROKEN UP, LETS CALL ALL THE SCOTS AND WELSH THAT THEY ARE NO NAME NIGGERS THAT WILL FIX IT

One of my personal favorites:

About you Gi u didnt beat us you just banned us coz you accuse me and nika for autoblock. XMD is and always will be cracked clan we just played some GF for fun.
Also Gi you will watch your mouth when you are speaking  for me or for my players got it cocksucker.

This one might also be a golden post

First of all you are one of the most retarded guy here John Cock-juggling thundercunt Price.
You're just piece of shit John cocksucker Price
Someone should really teach you a lesson and it will be my pleasure,
Nothing like some no name Serbian telling me that he's gonna teach me a lesson!!!

Tbh I just wanted to share these quotes, that NWL League 2 thread is a fucking goldmine (some hot n spicy league 2 17e action) in der.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: March 15, 2018, 12:37:24 pm »
I chuckled.Cock juggling thundercunt lmao
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1688 on: March 15, 2018, 12:37:47 pm »
XMD autoblocking what? nobody autoblocks in this game

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: March 15, 2018, 12:39:17 pm »

Nothing like some no name Serbian telling me that he's gonna teach me a lesson!!!

Not so sure about that one. If he's Serbian then he's either illiterate or hasn't received proper education. Highly doubt he is though.

About the chat logs that he's sent me,I'll gladly PM them over to you with the translations in case you really want me to. It's nothing special though,just the same old genocidal remarks mixed in with some personal insults and ft7 challenges.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: March 15, 2018, 12:41:13 pm »
Have to admit, I've been called many things in this community...

but that one takes the cake ahahahaha

Not so sure about that one. If he's Serbian then he's either illiterate or hasn't received proper education. Highly doubt he is though.

About the chat logs that he's sent me,I'll gladly PM them over to you with the translations in case you really want me to. It's nothing special though,just the same old genocidal remarks mixed in with some personal insults and ft7 challenges.
I already got sent some of it but by all means friend I would gladly take more MightyPain quotes off your hands!

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: March 15, 2018, 12:54:53 pm »
Have to admit, I've been called many things in this community...

but that one takes the cake ahahahaha

I already got sent some of it but by all means friend I would gladly take more MightyPain quotes off your hands!

I seem to have forgotten to take a screenshot of the logs before I blocked him on steam so unfortunately I don't have any of the juicy logs for you (except for what I've already posted) :(
Maybe it's for the best,some of the shit in there was pretty sickening (both contextually and grammatically)

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: March 15, 2018, 12:56:10 pm »
Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: znas da mene ne boli kurac za hrvate i za bosance (you know I don't give a fuck about croats or bosniaks)
Shrek: neznam frende,cini mi se da te itekako boli (I don't know pal,it seems to me like you do give a fuck)
Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: UBI UBI USTASA  USTASAAAAAA ("kill ustashe" repeatedly. Ustashe were a Nazi collaborator group in WW2,the term is used as sort of an insult to all Croats by Serb nationalists)

You mean like that?

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #1693 on: March 15, 2018, 12:59:12 pm »
Why are we still "enhancing" this discussion? I thought you all reached a conclusion pages ago.

Spoiler
Cock juggling thundercunt was a blast. One of the best :P
[close]

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: March 15, 2018, 01:00:58 pm »
Why are we still "enhancing" this discussion? I thought you all reached a conclusion pages ago.

Spoiler
Cock juggling thundercunt was a blast. One of the best :P
[close]
Actually I am homosexual so I take offense to this!!!

Also Aleko, how does it feel to be Greek, you know the only country that I don't think has really complained once throughout NWWC's history?