Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313654 times)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1635 on: March 14, 2018, 03:50:44 pm »
For teams like mine that are full of rusty, new or just bad in general players, you'd need resolve like the 49th had during RGL to even play all the matches without losing hope for the minor chances of winning and so end up not bothering with it anymore.I'd support the Swiss system for that, gives us the chance to atleast gain some wins against other weaker teams, altho unarguably we're the weakest due to our ping and rusty majority.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: March 14, 2018, 03:53:33 pm »
For teams like mine that are full of rusty, new or just bad in general players, you'd need resolve like the 49th had during RGL to even play all the matches without losing hope for the minor chances of winning and so end up not bothering with it anymore.I'd support the Swiss system for that, gives us the chance to atleast gain some wins against other weaker teams, altho unarguably we're the weakest due to our ping and rusty majority.
+1 for this
Also, with swiss system the barket placing thing, where organiser are trying to balance the barkets wont happen.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1637 on: March 14, 2018, 04:01:16 pm »
But nw is a simple game, the tournament starts, and at the end the french win.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1638 on: March 14, 2018, 04:01:58 pm »
oui
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1639 on: March 14, 2018, 04:03:50 pm »
All these systems will drag NWWC out from potentially a 2 month tournament to anything between a 3-5 month tournament though, unless we do more than one match a week which some teams don't have time to do.

Swiss-system is a 5-6 week tournament + play offs = 7-8 weeks?

You lied.

Correct me if Im wrong but with the Swiss system and 16 teams the "worst" nations plays 5 matches while some nations have to sit out and wait 2-3 rounds for them to finish up?

(and this time we have 23 nations which means even longer wait for some nations)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: March 14, 2018, 04:15:07 pm »
All these systems will drag NWWC out from potentially a 2 month tournament to anything between a 3-5 month tournament though, unless we do more than one match a week which some teams don't have time to do.

Swiss-system is a 5-6 week tournament + play offs = 7-8 weeks?

You lied.

Correct me if Im wrong but with the Swiss system and 16 teams the "worst" nations plays 5 matches while some nations have to sit out and wait 2-3 rounds for them to finish up?

(and this time we have 23 nations which means even longer wait for some nations)
dont see a problem of having 2 matches of spear time for 2 winning teams

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1641 on: March 14, 2018, 04:16:40 pm »
This guy knows Gary Lineker

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1642 on: March 14, 2018, 04:16:56 pm »
But nw is a simple game, the tournament starts, and at the end the Netherlands win.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1643 on: March 14, 2018, 04:18:27 pm »
We have a lot of interest this year and as per usual a lot of teams taking part, the NWWC/NWEC has always been hosted in a specific way and to be honest changing to too much will make it feel like another tournament entirely which is not what we want to do so I am hesitant to make too many further changes.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1644 on: March 14, 2018, 04:18:47 pm »
Als wij de bal hebben kunnen hun niet scoren.

- Johan Cruijff

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: March 14, 2018, 04:27:00 pm »
Me and Herishey are constantly in contact about this years NWWC and are taking all suggestions into account (apart from stupid ones)  However we need to consider the actual NWWC history like herishey said.  I propose we consider this discussion, along with the NWWC Start date this Friday as i have already announced

Once again, captains make sure you are free this friday for the meeting, at least one captain from each nation is expected too attend (Exceptions being USA and Canada due to time zones) Also if any captains have questions they wish me or herishey to answer, we can do it then also.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: March 14, 2018, 04:41:03 pm »
We have a lot of interest this year and as per usual a lot of teams taking part, the NWWC/NWEC has always been hosted in a specific way and to be honest changing to too much will make it feel like another tournament entirely which is not what we want to do so I am hesitant to make too many further changes.
The swiss system will change only the barkets part and wont affect the playoffs. I think you could take this as an option to improve this years tournament.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: March 14, 2018, 05:35:11 pm »
Update and Scrutiny

The following players have been assessed and the most fair and reasonable solutions have been decided:
Players under Assessment
- Artista
- Patruk
- Centurion
- Fluffy Peritz
- Pierre (if he signs to Wales)
- Shogun (Still under assessment)
[close]

The Following Players have been cleared on the basis of:
- Fluffy: (Assessed for: Signing for GB last year, Playing for Ireland. Irish?) Found this to be True. He did sign for GB last year however he is Northern Irish, which is where the confusion has appeared. He is Northern Irish. Apologies
- Pierre: (Assessed for: Not Being Welsh) Found this to be False. He was born in wales but currently lives in England, goes over to wales a lot and lives there for short periods. Didn't bullshit me, saved me so much time. Apologies pal.
- Centurion: (Assessed for: Inviting for another nation last year) Not enough evidence to prove this.  However i advise that you watch it this year centurion. Don't want any shit like this to occur. Put Under Watch.
- Shogun: (Assessed for: Inviting for different teams over the past year for NWWC) Not enough evidence to prove this.  Have received comments off a few people mentioning this. However i cannot prove it. Same goes for you though Shogun. Make sure this doesn't happen this year. Put Under Watch.
[close]

The Following players will be receiving changes/punishment:
- Artista: (Assessed for: Insulting captains after being declined acceptance, and threatening admin abuse) Found this to be true in a way.  Everything else seems to be true, had a conversation with you and you seemed just to shift the blame back instead of trying to defend yourself. You seem like a sound lad but i cannot tolerate this at all. If i cannot trust your word i cannot trust your judgement as an admin, even if you were declined. The things that were said were quite disgusting, and i won't tolerate this as the host of the tournament this year. You are being Banned from NWWC 2018.

- Patruk: (Assessed for: Trying to play for another team) You are not receiving strict punishment, however you will be put under a "one more thing and punished" type of rule. Any other rule broke in its slightest and you will be receiving a form of punishment. Don't attempt to play for other teams. I've told you this year i won't tolerate this bullshit. The reason this is the case due to you not going through with the rule breaking. Still doesn't make it right.

Again i would like to clarify, for those that feel this is unjustified, i will be happy to have a conversation with you over Teamspeak. Also for those who were called for assessment, i apologise for the inconvenience and pressure you were put under.
[close]

Following players have been called up for assessment. I said this year i don't want bullshit, and believe me when i say i fucking mean it.  Will be asking questions to the rest of their team and friends, if i find out people are lying to me, they will also be punished if they are included in NWWC. Tell me the truth, and these players along with yourself can continue to play this year for the nation you SHOULD BE PLAYING FOR. Thanks.

The Following players are being called up for the next assessment
- Heinrich
[close]

Once again, if these players are found to be cleared, i am sorry for putting you up for assessment, but i have reasonable suspicion.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: March 14, 2018, 06:03:08 pm »
napoleonic wars world cup more like napoleonic wars world court
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: March 14, 2018, 06:08:25 pm »
napoleonic wars world cup more like napoleonic wars world court

Cheers pal. What i'm aiming for.   Only way to stop ppl from bitching and moaning about cheating