Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313630 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1560 on: March 14, 2018, 10:31:15 am »
Rikkert kicked from TBE soon
I hope he'll understand that it's nothing personal. But if he does kick me it doesn't matter. I've played enough groupfights against slavic/ukraine/russia to last me multiple lifetimes.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1561 on: March 14, 2018, 10:43:12 am »
Its  clear that Mighty never went to look for any members. He was playing GF's with team russia for weeks before the coalition was announced and clearly had no intention of looking for players and forming team yugo.

The argument of "there weren't enough signups" doesn't make sense in that case. Mighty never actively looked for players and maybe even "sabotaged" (for lack of a better word) the formation of the team. There clearly seems to be a big enough group of players that would've and could've made a team. The other serbs clearly don't want to play for russia. Dixon added them, but they were all 'inactive'.I'm pretty sure they just don't want to play for russia.

And still, while a lack of signups might prevent team yugo from making their own team, it in no way justifies a merge with Russia. The only real connection is that Yugoslavia was a former USSR satellite state. And if that is the only thing justifying the merge, then any other former soviet state could be allowed to merge with russia. Might as well make a team USSR.

The only counter-argument that Mighty has is some racist nationalistic shit in serbian. Which ties in to another argument you guys raised: that team yugo would disband/split up mid-tournament. If they do, it would be because of nationalists like Mightypain. So in my opinion you shouldn't allow Mighty to play for team yugo, just let him get what he wants and  him play for Russia. But let the other serbs form team yugo if they really want to. This would fix the situation and give each party what they want.
You're saying with certainty about our problems but you don't know nothing... If u think that players with 1 hour in 2 weeks activity in steam are “active player who don’t want to play for Russia”, I feel sorry for u. So just shut up and stop writing demagogy here. I am not interesting in your opinion.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:52:03 am by MrDixon »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1562 on: March 14, 2018, 10:46:54 am »
Why is everyone just saying the same stuff over and over again
If youd actually read the post you wouldve seen that I proposed a different solution than the others so far. But ok
Trust me, that wouldn’t work

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1563 on: March 14, 2018, 10:48:00 am »
Why arent you called toffee lad anymore
Or thegamingtoffee

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1564 on: March 14, 2018, 10:50:30 am »
Why arent you called toffee lad anymore
Or thegamingtoffee
Don’t bully me please

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 14, 2018, 11:31:16 am »
ultimate me speaks!

Offline Mighty Irish Man

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Pte_Mighty
« Reply #1566 on: March 14, 2018, 11:38:08 am »
Why are so many people complaining?  Join your team that fits with your nationality. With shogunai. How long has he lived in the UK? Long enough to have a British passport? Then he is British. He may have been born in Ireland. But he told me he was French also  ;D if I was born in the Netherlands, but moved to the UK when I was younger about 8-10 years ago. I wouldn't be allowed to play for team NL. So why should it be different with shogunai?

This couldn't be more wrong.... Or maybe it's just the way you worded it.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 14, 2018, 11:42:41 am »
Its  clear that Mighty never went to look for any members. He was playing GF's with team russia for weeks before the coalition was announced and clearly had no intention of looking for players and forming team yugo.

The argument of "there weren't enough signups" doesn't make sense in that case. Mighty never actively looked for players and maybe even "sabotaged" (for lack of a better word) the formation of the team. There clearly seems to be a big enough group of players that would've and could've made a team. The other serbs clearly don't want to play for russia. Dixon added them, but they were all 'inactive'.I'm pretty sure they just don't want to play for russia.

And still, while a lack of signups might prevent team yugo from making their own team, it in no way justifies a merge with Russia. The only real connection is that Yugoslavia was a former USSR satellite state. And if that is the only thing justifying the merge, then any other former soviet state could be allowed to merge with russia. Might as well make a team USSR.

The only counter-argument that Mighty has is some racist nationalistic shit in serbian. Which ties in to another argument you guys raised: that team yugo would disband/split up mid-tournament. If they do, it would be because of nationalists like Mightypain. So in my opinion you shouldn't allow Mighty to play for team yugo, just let him get what he wants and  him play for Russia. But let the other serbs form team yugo if they really want to. This would fix the situation and give each party what they want.
You're saying with certainty about our problems but you don't know nothing... If u think that players with 1 hour in 2 weeks activity in steam are “active player who don’t want to play for Russia”, I feel sorry for u. So just shut up and stop writing demagogy here. I am not interesting in your opinion.

I know some of them, and they have more than 1 hour in the last two weeks, so I don't know what youre on about. With the addition of bulgaria they would easily have enough for a team.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1568 on: March 14, 2018, 12:11:42 pm »
Bulgaria has 14 players team already.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: March 14, 2018, 12:58:29 pm »
i believe russia could get 14 players aswell before they merged
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1570 on: March 14, 2018, 01:03:42 pm »
Why are so many people complaining?  Join your team that fits with your nationality. With shogunai. How long has he lived in the UK? Long enough to have a British passport? Then he is British. He may have been born in Ireland. But he told me he was French also  ;D if I was born in the Netherlands, but moved to the UK when I was younger about 8-10 years ago. I wouldn't be allowed to play for team NL. So why should it be different with shogunai?

IRE_Hertz looms

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1571 on: March 14, 2018, 01:05:11 pm »

I know some of them, and they have more than 1 hour in the last two weeks, so I don't know what youre on about. With the addition of bulgaria they would easily have enough for a team.
Who are they? Give me there steam pls

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #1572 on: March 14, 2018, 01:21:57 pm »
From what I can tell so far,
NWWC 2019 Osman Empire merge confirmed. :P

Please get serious people. Every year we get the same shit. This tourney is not about just winning. Its about winning for your NATION. If you are not interested in this,
there are plenty of tournaments for group fighting teams. You can join one of these. A determined captain can dig for players from almost every decently sized country in europe. Team bulgaria, romania, greece are such examples. If your national pool is not strong enough in terms of player experience,  SO BE IT. You are supposed to represent your nation, not prove your genital capabilities.  As I already said. If you are not interested in this format, just join a gf team or regiment.

PS. Good luck :)
PS2 i know nobody cares. Don't mention it

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #1573 on: March 14, 2018, 01:24:49 pm »
As bright and reasonable as always Aleko :)
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1574 on: March 14, 2018, 01:39:54 pm »
i believe russia could get 14 players aswell before they merged

??? Discussion is about whether enough was done in the process of forming a Serbian and/or Yugo team before merging into Russia.

From what I can tell so far,
NWWC 2019 Osman Empire merge confirmed. :P

Finally Team Kalmar Union, too bad it wouldnt add anything to the current team ;D

+1 rep for the text anyways Aleko

@Herc btw is the TGL script being implemented?