Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313589 times)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1530 on: March 13, 2018, 09:54:44 pm »
Can we just have a rule which states that in the NATION CUP you have to play with your NATIONAL team and not with a crappy random coalition?
Just do a 5v5 instead of a 8v8 if you want every nation to join.
Lets do the 8v8 for a Coalition Cup or something
no fuk off

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1531 on: March 13, 2018, 10:12:18 pm »
Spoiler
To concur:
I know that it's too late to change anything at this point,I just wanted to voice my opinion to the general public and try to start a conversation on the topic.
I in NO WAY mean any harm to any of the moderators/organizers of the cup. You guys are amazing for putting so much effort into this competition and you should be the ones getting prizes. I sincerely apologize to any mods who found themselves being offended by my (possibly false) claims of having my comment deleted.

[close]

Its never too late

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shrek
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1532 on: March 13, 2018, 10:13:47 pm »
So MightyPain has decided to add me on steam.

Translation from Serbian (surprised to see that even in Serbian,his grammar seems broken as hell. Makes me believe he's actually Russian or something crazy like that):

Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: So Croat are u accepting my challenge
Shrek: ne hvala (no thanks)
Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: hahahaha
Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: vi hrvate ste picke (you croats are pussies)
Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: znas da mene ne boli kurac za hrvate i za bosance (you know I don't give a fuck about croats or bosniaks)
Shrek: neznam frende,cini mi se da te itekako boli (I don't know pal,it seems to me like you do give a fuck)
Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: UBI UBI USTASA  USTASAAAAAA ("kill ustashe" repeatedly. Ustashe were a Nazi collaborator group in WW2,the term is used as sort of an insult to all Croats by Serb nationalists)
Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: (a video of FC Zenit fans screaming what MightyPain said in the line above. Zenit is in fact a Russian club,which paired with Mighty's broken Serbian makes me believe he's actually Russian himself. Which would be ONE HELL of a plot twist.)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:55:34 pm by ShrekTheOgre »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1533 on: March 13, 2018, 10:17:40 pm »
pretty sure hes albanian

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: March 13, 2018, 10:22:34 pm »
albanian + Croatian  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: March 13, 2018, 10:31:14 pm »
save the image before it gets removed yea??

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #1536 on: March 13, 2018, 10:32:39 pm »
Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/a/W2h9L

Translation from Serbian (surprised to see that even in Serbian,his grammar seems broken as hell. Makes me believe he's actually Russian or something crazy like that):

Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: znas da mene ne boli kurac za hrvate i za bosance (you know I don't give a fuck about croats or bosniaks)
Shrek: neznam frende,cini mi se da te itekako boli (I don't know pal,it seems to me like you do give a fuck)
Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: UBI UBI USTASA  USTASAAAAAA ("kill ustashe" repeatedly. Ustashe were a Nazi collaborator group in WW2,the term is used as sort of an insult to all Croats by Serb nationalists)
Firephoenix | MightyPaiN †: (a video of FC Zenit fans screaming what MightyPain said in the line above. Zenit is in fact a Russian club,which paired with Mighty's broken Serbian makes me believe he's actually Russian himself. Which would be ONE HELL of a plot twist.)
[close]
Zivela braca cetnici da pobiju sve hrvate bosance i albance .oj braco moja mila bice srbija i dalje od knina

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: March 13, 2018, 10:38:51 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Zivela braca cetnici da pobiju sve hrvate bosance i albance .oj braco moja mila bice srbija i dalje od knina

"Oi Croats,we'll slaughter half of you and give the other half to the dogs."

Translation of his post I quoted: "Long live our chetnik brothers. May they kill all Croats and Bosniaks and Albanians. Oi,my dear brothers,Serbia will stretch to Knin again.

Some clarification for you non history geeks:
Chetnik - WW2 Serb Nazi collaborator group,war criminals during the 90's
Knin - Croat town. Capital of the Serb break-off state during the 90's

And yeah Nero,I highly doubt he's Albanian seeing how he's talking about slaughtering them.

This is proving my point perfectly. This person is obviously highly mentally unstable and in my humble opinion should not be allowed to lead a national team.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:55:53 pm by ShrekTheOgre »

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: March 13, 2018, 10:40:47 pm »
???

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: March 13, 2018, 10:41:31 pm »
shrek i don't know you but i like you.

Wursti

« Reply #1540 on: March 13, 2018, 10:41:44 pm »
wtf omg u aint even allowed to post chatlogs !!!

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1541 on: March 13, 2018, 10:42:29 pm »
And yeah Nero,I highly doubt he's Albanian seeing how he's talking about slaughtering them.
yeah realised that after his post ;D ;D ;D

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: March 13, 2018, 10:44:58 pm »
I do realize that I'm not allowed to post chat logs without the author's permission.
However,I feel that in this case it's important to share these logs and I highly doubt the author would give me his permission.

Looking at MightyPain's profile it seems like he's Russian born living in Serbia. Explains his rather bad Serbian and his affinity to merging with Russia.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1543 on: March 13, 2018, 10:52:46 pm »
Do not post screenshots of private chats on FSE it will get you banned (against the rules of the forum)

just delete them now

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1544 on: March 13, 2018, 10:53:03 pm »
U are so annoying. Shut up if u don't know anything about Russian Serbian team. I tried to write and add to friendlist like 10 Serbian players. 90% of this players were inacrive, Mister Soda for some reason don't want to play for this team at all. Only Uros_SRB came like 1 time for gf and now inactive too. So stfu. I try to search players, I give the chance to ANYONE WHO WANTS. If u know some good Serbian or Russian players, give him my steam, thanks a lot.