Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313676 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1485 on: March 13, 2018, 12:23:29 pm »
TUR_Harford would win everything

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shrek
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1486 on: March 13, 2018, 12:25:27 pm »
russian and serbian merge
more like
russian and mightypain merge

I made a long elaborate explanation on why Serbia and Russia are merging but it got deleted because the mods don't want to hear the truth.
Thee gist of it was:
MightyPain wants to win.
MightyPain knows Ex-Yu countries can't get a team good enough to win.
MightyPain decides to merge Serbia with Russia even tho they can't understand each other.
Mods allow this for some reason even though interest for a Yugoslavia team was shown (a merge that would actually make sense because of ethnic,linguistical and historical reasons).

The saddest part is that MightyPain is way worse than most of the Russian team so watching the Russians handicap themselves in order to play him will bee hilarious.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 13, 2018, 12:40:18 pm »
I mean, he's not wrong.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1488 on: March 13, 2018, 12:41:37 pm »
more like

I made a long elaborate explanation on why Serbia and Russia are merging but it got deleted because the mods don't want to hear the truth.
Thee gist of it was:
MightyPain wants to win.
MightyPain decides to merge Serbia with Russia even tho they can't understand each other.
Mods allow this for some reason even though interest for a Yugoslavia team was shown (a merge that would actually make sense because of ethnic,linguistical and historical reasons).

The saddest part is that MightyPain is way worse than most of the Russian team so watching the Russians handicap themselves in order to play him will bee hilarious.
Where is the interest for the Yugo Team?
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1489 on: March 13, 2018, 12:50:06 pm »
more like

Thee gist of it was:
MightyPain wants to win.

Actually the russian team is just weak because players like Beorning and Zork dont want to play and are inactive and Mightypain is far better than alot of players they have atm

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 13, 2018, 12:51:46 pm »
more like

Thee gist of it was:
MightyPain wants to win.

Where is the interest for the Yugo Team?

Hokej (even though he's not Yugoslavian) got a steam group up and started recruiting people from Ex-Yu (has since fallen apart because a certain individual merged Serbia,the largest of the Ex-Yu countries,with Russia).

Not to mention the fact that a Croatia NWWC group has also popped up and currently has 10 people in,all willing to play. Had Serbia not been merged,Yugoslavia could have easily been able to pull 20+ players (most of the Yugoslavian player are from Serbia,undoubtedly).

Of course,all this has been conveniently ignored by everyone because it's much easier to just let MightyPain do his own thing,even if it hurts all other Serbs who might actually want to play and will never get a chance to play in the Russian team because:

a) They're not good enough
b) They don't personally know MightyPain and will therefore not get invited

You can delete my comments and call me whatever you want but deep down every sane individual knows I'm right.

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: March 13, 2018, 12:53:13 pm »
more like

Thee gist of it was:
MightyPain wants to win.

Actually the russian team is just weak because players like Beorning and Zork dont want to play and are inactive and Mightypain is far better than alot of players they have atm

Might be true. Last I played with MightyPain was in Hursty's gay ass GF team like a year ago so he is probably much better now.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #1492 on: March 13, 2018, 01:00:14 pm »
Last NWWC there was an Yugoslavian team . Merge of Mcpero - Croatians - Serbians (they speak almost the same language , they can understand each other) . They got beaten by us pretty hard as I recall correct they forfeited their other matches . So this proves even Croatia - Serbia can create a team without taking in other Yugoslavian countries so they have a community that can make a team easily . Serbia - Russia wont understand each other while talking apart from few words which are not even written same but can make educated guess , I dont know why Russia - Serbia merge was called at this point I dont care just wanted to point out some facts about it . ,

There was also a low pinger(Munj I assume cuz he said ; should I play for Serbia xDxD on steam to me) probably mightypain invited him to match to increase chances that he got against us , but failed miserable  :-\
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:04:01 pm by RebelliouS »

Offline ShrekTheOgre

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 13, 2018, 01:14:27 pm »
Last NWWC there was an Yugoslavian team . Merge of Mcpero - Croatians - Serbians (they speak almost the same language , they can understand each other) . They got beaten by us pretty hard as I recall correct they forfeited their other matches . So this proves even Croatia - Serbia can create a team without taking in other Yugoslavian countries so they have a community that can make a team easily . Serbia - Russia wont understand each other while talking apart from few words which are not even written same but can make educated guess , I dont know why Russia - Serbia merge was called at this point I dont care just wanted to point out some facts about it . ,

There was also a low pinger(Munj I assume cuz he said ; should I play for Serbia xDxD on steam to me) probably mightypain invited him to match to increase chances that he got against us , but failed miserable  :-\

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
individuals would give anything to win this thing for some reason. Hence the merge with Russia.
I'm here to say that the current Croatia players (at least the ones I've spoken to) just want to have fun representing our nation at the cup. If that means losing 15-0 to teams that actually want to win and have been working hard for the last couple of months,then so be it.

The point is,most of the Ex-Yu community just wants to have fun and represent their nation(s),which they're currently unable to do,due to their country being merged with Russia as a product of an individual's desperate desire to win in order to achieve some kind of self-validation I'm guessing.

I in no way mean anything hostile or disrespectful towards MightyPain. I don't know him well enough to justify his actions,nor am I trying to rile up people against him. I'm simply putting my honest opinion out there.

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #1494 on: March 13, 2018, 01:14:52 pm »
Balkans are a mess as they have always been :P (Present company included)

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: March 13, 2018, 01:24:54 pm »

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
individuals would give anything to win this thing for some reason. Hence the merge with Russia.
I'm here to say that the current Croatia players (at least the ones I've spoken to) just want to have fun representing our nation at the cup. If that means losing 15-0 to teams that actually want to win and have been working hard for the last couple of months,then so be it.

The point is,most of the Ex-Yu community just wants to have fun and represent their nation(s),which they're currently unable to do,due to their country being merged with Russia as a product of an individual's desperate desire to win in order to achieve some kind of self-validation I'm guessing.

I in no way mean anything hostile or disrespectful towards MightyPain. I don't know him well enough to justify his actions,nor am I trying to rile up people against him. I'm simply putting my honest opinion out there.

You , MightyPain , Slavic , Bashful  already 4 and Im pretty sure as Hokej mentioned there are lots of other yugoslavian players . Why would you merge them with Ukraine - Russia instead that there can be 1 more nation playing the event , instead doing the merge and making these two countries stronger ? Balkans dont have any connection to Ukraine nor Russia , its almost the same as letting them merge with Turkey or Poland . Yesterday I made a disqualification internal battle amongst the turkish players and guess how many people showed up ? We were 34-36 at some point and there were people missing due to me making it in weekday . Maybe all these players of your country are not competitive but same applies to Turkey . What is the point to do merge with other countries to increase your chances ? This is called NWWC , everyone should act upon that . 

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1496 on: March 13, 2018, 01:52:24 pm »
I didn't delete any posts, but either way maybe two players signed up for Yugo, with no cpt sign ups, we made it very clear without signups there will be no yugoslavia.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 13, 2018, 01:58:05 pm »
If someone wants to win the last thing is to merge with Russia lol

Hokej (even though he's not Yugoslavian) got a steam group up and started recruiting people from Ex-Yu (has since fallen apart because a certain individual merged Serbia,the largest of the Ex-Yu countries,with Russia).
Hokej is such a nice guy, he cares so much about other countries. But why he didnt create a steam group for Slovakia to make a separate team?
Spoiler
individuals would give anything to win this thing for some reason.
[close]
Btw, Reb, Russia–Serbia relations are realy strong and old so it make sence to unite them. F.e. in Native NC Bulgaria played with Russia.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:13:13 pm by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 13, 2018, 02:26:55 pm »
If someone wants to win the last thing is to merge with Russia lol

Hokej is such a nice guy, he cares so much about other countries. But why he didnt create a steam group for Slovakia to make a separate team?
Spoiler
individuals would give anything to win this thing for some reason.
[close]
Btw, Reb, Russia–Serbia relations are realy strong and old so it make sence to unite them. F.e. in Native NC Bulgaria played with Russia.

Theres no connection at all besides political connections , they do not have same language nor other can fully understand the other . Their alphabet is written in cyrillic yes but as far as I know Serbia just started using cyrillic they were using latin alphabet before . Also I agree with you , Hokej is an imposter giving his full effort finding yugoslavian players whereas he doesnt make a flinch in finding Slovakian players . The rule which was put by Hercules was really questionable (players whom wont signup wont be allowed to play for their country) . This can be easily manipulated let say Im slovakian and I heard about this event but others didint so I'll simply tell the news to the "best" players I see fit which is like 3-4 not more and ask Czechs to do the same voila ! Easy merge easy life .

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #1499 on: March 13, 2018, 02:31:55 pm »
Last time serbian nwwc team failed coz croats bosniaks and serbs cant work together coz we hate eachother