Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313619 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1395 on: March 10, 2018, 04:22:27 am »
NEW STRICT RULES FOR TEAM IRE QUALIFICATION: 1. Must have eaten 5 jacket potato's in your life  2. Must know the National Anthem 3. Must be able to do a mediocre Irish accent. UR WELCUM!!!!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: March 10, 2018, 04:35:16 am »
Yeah nice meme about the Irish team, ever since I have captained the team we have had no 100% English, Scottish or Welsh players, just look at my roster and my team. It's annoying people constantly saying fake irish, I assume they are just memeing at this point.

If im not 100% English and I seriously have relatives and family from America, your saying I can play for them like wtf? Where is the logic in having a tournament to test the best of each nation when half the representatives speaks with a london or posh english accent? Pretty sure Irish ppl hate brits anyway xD Your like those shitty footy players who aint good enough for England and go play for Ghana and funnily enough, Ireland...... Why tf would you want to represent somewhere you were not even brought up in?!??!?! Mans fakes being a potato farmer when he really goes to the 65th best uni in the uk and studies BTEC Drama. I'd suggest you just keep hush hush about it and stop trying to justify it lad, trying to say about 100% (Having a grandparent from or living in a different country doesnt make you anyless English, in that case we are all middle eastern from way back you get me fam so im making team Islam ememe) and shit like dat... If your born in England im sure your 100% English... Your birth certificate does not say 80%English 10%Nepalese 9.5% Arabian 0.5% Irish.. Smh trying to say people calling you fake Irish are memers SMH You have never drunk Guiness you fake ass kiddlywink. luv Voluble xxxxxx
P.S. Pls dont take it too heart and delete me off steam because I have a different opinion! I value your friendship and dont want it to be hindered by this.

Might i remind you of the rules Mr. Voluble
General Rules
1. Be respectful towards other players and the referees both on the forum and in-game.
[close]

Mad cuz Ireland has a better roster than ChimpZ

AeroNinja

« Reply #1397 on: March 10, 2018, 09:26:03 am »
I wont be participating in this, you can scrap my name from the Belgian sign ups.

- NiPh

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1398 on: March 10, 2018, 11:01:31 am »
I wont be participating in this, you can scrap my name from the Belgian sign ups.

- NiPh
Why not

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1399 on: March 10, 2018, 11:15:55 am »
Tbf. I have played for Ireland before. I've never even been to Ireland. It's irrelevant but I thought I'd make a post about it. Thanks for listening.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1400 on: March 10, 2018, 11:42:31 am »
Yeah nice meme about the Irish team, ever since I have captained the team we have had no 100% English, Scottish or Welsh players, just look at my roster and my team. It's annoying people constantly saying fake irish, I assume they are just memeing at this point.

If im not 100% English and I seriously have relatives and family from America, your saying I can play for them like wtf? Where is the logic in having a tournament to test the best of each nation when half the representatives speaks with a london or posh english accent? Pretty sure Irish ppl hate brits anyway xD Your like those shitty footy players who aint good enough for England and go play for Ghana and funnily enough, Ireland...... Why tf would you want to represent somewhere you were not even brought up in?!??!?! Mans fakes being a potato farmer when he really goes to the 65th best uni in the uk and studies BTEC Drama. I'd suggest you just keep hush hush about it and stop trying to justify it lad, trying to say about 100% (Having a grandparent from or living in a different country doesnt make you anyless English, in that case we are all middle eastern from way back you get me fam so im making team Islam ememe) and shit like dat... If your born in England im sure your 100% English... Your birth certificate does not say 80%English 10%Nepalese 9.5% Arabian 0.5% Irish.. Smh trying to say people calling you fake Irish are memers SMH You have never drunk Guiness you fake ass kiddlywink. luv Voluble xxxxxx
P.S. Pls dont take it too heart and delete me off steam because I have a different opinion! I value your friendship and dont want it to be hindered by this.

I understand you're just memeing you muslim hating brummie cunt, but maybe you should back off a little since you don't know me at all, who I am or anything about me other then golden from NW so how about you go crawl back into what ever dirty fucking hole you came out off. You clearly seriously don't understand how citizenship or how heritage work, just becuase your entire family comes from a shitty working class shit hole doesn't mean you need to insult other people. I don't need to justify it to anyone, I was honest with the organisers and they looked through my entire team already and confirmed it so stop being a little cry baby you fat fuck and sit down.

edit: feel free to remove mine and volubles irrelevant stupid posts, and mute vol from this board
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 11:44:13 am by golden2 »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1401 on: March 10, 2018, 11:49:37 am »
Having a go at the working class. What a guy

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #1402 on: March 10, 2018, 12:01:54 pm »
where is prideofni on the irish roster? he told me he trained the past 9 years for this moment

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: March 10, 2018, 12:02:20 pm »
he didnt sign up

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1404 on: March 10, 2018, 12:06:31 pm »
he wouldn't dare play under the tricolour

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: March 10, 2018, 12:14:43 pm »
Spoiler

I understand you're just memeing you muslim hating brummie cunt, but maybe you should back off a little since you don't know me at all, who I am or anything about me other then golden from NW so how about you go crawl back into what ever dirty fucking hole you came out off. You clearly seriously don't understand how citizenship or how heritage work, just becuase your entire family comes from a shitty working class shit hole doesn't mean you need to insult other people. I don't need to justify it to anyone, I was honest with the organisers and they looked through my entire team already and confirmed it so stop being a little cry baby you fat fuck and sit down.

edit: feel free to remove mine and volubles irrelevant stupid posts, and mute vol from this board
[close]
how about they mute you as well for doing exactly what he did  :(
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 01:18:21 pm by Knightmare »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: March 10, 2018, 01:22:22 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
how about they mute you as well for doing exactly what he did  :(

but he started it!!!!111!!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #1407 on: March 10, 2018, 02:33:48 pm »
Hi Toffee

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: March 10, 2018, 03:02:26 pm »
Don't mind you having discussions on this thread about peoples nationalities, that's not a problem, but please refrain from attacking and insulting people. Because not only did i CLEARLY state it in the general rules, but also Mod's might mute you. So please. Refrain from this.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: March 10, 2018, 03:20:22 pm »

"I understand you're just memeing you muslim hating brummie cunt, but maybe you should back off a little since you don't know me at all, who I am or anything about me other then golden from NW so how about you go crawl back into what ever dirty fucking hole you came out off" I pretty sure your name is Patrick and you have a Irish passport or you were born there so your ok to represent them but im sorta directing this at others.
"You clearly seriously don't understand how citizenship or how heritage work, just becuase your entire family comes from a shitty working class shit hole doesn't mean you need to insult other people." I fully understand, if you are born in a different country you are a citizen of that country and yes if you have citizenship go ahead join team spuds *cough shogunai get citizenship cough*. Also heritage is just your history, does'nt make you any less English pal, represent the country you have been brought up in not the one your nan was from.

"I don't need to justify it to anyone" If you don't need to jusitfy anything why did you make a big ass post saying how they are all 100% not English etc etc? Surely if you were confident you would'nt feel the need to go on the forum and argue your case for them and justify why they can play for you xD.

"I was honest with the organisers and they looked through my entire team already and confirmed it so stop being a little cry baby you fat fuck and sit down." Honest? Pretty sure you get a special exception if you know what I mean :)))) wink wink wink wink, oh shit was I not meant to say that? Also im sure they have looked through your team and why is shogunai still in progress and im sure ONeil is that irrelevant Stevens doesn't give a poop about him playing for you. Your the one who sounded like a crybaby trying to justify your nations legitimacy yet everyone knows its for the longtime GB rejects like you, admittedly you would get in now but doesn't change the past :)
P.S. Im pretty sure if you go to Nottingham Trent Uni (65th best) you are working class so way to insult yourself!!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 03:22:35 pm by Voluble123 »
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?