Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313599 times)

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1335 on: March 09, 2018, 03:02:39 am »
Can you please rename the Danish-Norwegian coalition to something else, its quite confusing to us Nordic/Scandinavian people :o

We are going to allow Macedonia + Montenegro to play with UKR as well after further discussions with Hercules.

Ok..Why not just have em make Team Yugo again? Make ppl work for it. I'd rather see a couple of guys sit this tourny out than making weird combos.
Exactly,i will help you make team Yugoslavia.Ukraine and macedonia+montenegro is worst combo

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1336 on: March 09, 2018, 03:06:07 am »
Can you please rename the Danish-Norwegian coalition to something else, its quite confusing to us Nordic/Scandinavian people :o

We are going to allow Macedonia + Montenegro to play with UKR as well after further discussions with Hercules.

Ok..Why not just have em make Team Yugo again? Make ppl work for it. I'd rather see a couple of guys sit this tourny out than making weird combos.
No one seemed to want to make/cpt Yugo again, just like the last year or two, sign-ups have been open for like a month and they had like 3 sign-ups.

If they want something different they will need to sign themselves up with a valid roster.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1337 on: March 09, 2018, 03:16:27 am »
It was a joke herishey calm down

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: March 09, 2018, 03:23:30 am »
And if then macedonia and montenegro to coalition with us,we have more common like ukraine

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: March 09, 2018, 03:31:01 am »
Fwuffy napiš im neco lebo už mna bolí hlava 8)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: March 09, 2018, 03:33:51 am »

No one seemed to want to make/cpt Yugo again, just like the last year or two, sign-ups have been open for like a month and they had like 3 sign-ups.

If they want something different they will need to sign themselves up with a valid roster.

I heally hope Hokej finds 8 yugos willing to play together. These combos r just 2 weird 5 my OCD.

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: March 09, 2018, 03:37:01 am »

I heally hope Hokej finds 8 yugos willing to play together. These combos r just 2 weird 5 my OCD.
They are in team like Russia,Now in Ukraine.They will not make team Yugoslavia.Just want to play with better team LUL.They can do team but why if you can play for better yea.I found a lot of players in other regiments.But first i dont want coalitions like Ukraine+montenegro+macedonia and Russia+Serbia!!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:44:35 am by Hokej »

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: March 09, 2018, 06:43:19 am »
I think you missed team Africa with Knightmare and me as Cpt
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: March 09, 2018, 09:29:19 am »

Honestly I dont see any point in this merge.
Macedonia could play together with Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia and Montenegro, Yugoslavia, but Ukraine? There are like 4 countries between them.

Btw I wrote an application for the other italian co-cpt some days ago in the signups thread, not sure if you missed It out or It was rejected and I have to find another one.

Spoiler
Co-Captain Application for a friend

Nation: Italy
In-Game Name: Camucc
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Camucc/
In-Game ID: Cant give you this right now, pc is broken. (we'll do it ASAP)
Why should you be Captain?: Lot of experience in NW, several times captain already
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: yes
Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? yes
[close]

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: March 09, 2018, 10:23:47 am »
Personally,

Get a Team Balkans in there again for the smaller nations such as Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia etc etc.

Ukraine has enough members for 1 team.

Russia as well.

Slovakia / Czech should be separated. They both have enough for 2 teams.

Sweden have enough for a team.

Team GB should just be merged back again, tho there probably is enough for a Team Wales, Scotland there isn't really. Ireland will just be formed up fake Irish people again.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: March 09, 2018, 10:35:07 am »
I think you missed team Africa with Knightmare and me as Cpt
gl with dat men

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #1346 on: March 09, 2018, 10:38:28 am »
I'm eligible for MENA btw ez

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1347 on: March 09, 2018, 10:45:26 am »
Careful bob don’t mention GB or Herishey goes ballistic

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: March 09, 2018, 10:46:42 am »
Personally,

Get a Team Balkans in there again for the smaller nations such as Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia etc etc.

Ukraine has enough members for 1 team.

Russia as well.
Agreed, there were like 5 signups for serbia 2 for macedonia, one croat, one greek. And those were from the initial signups. I doubt anyone bothered to ask around/look for more willing players. These merges with ukraine and russia feel a bit random. And with bulgaria they could easily make a team.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 10:49:11 am by RikRekt »

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #1349 on: March 09, 2018, 10:48:07 am »
Bob i like your idea but there is not 10 slovak players willing to tryhard gf. Even with Hursty´s and 56e lads we would be 8 not 10. Thanks for letting this Czechoslovakia NATION again.