Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313758 times)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1200 on: March 05, 2018, 09:33:33 pm »
ncero

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #1201 on: March 06, 2018, 10:47:54 am »
Ukraine should be banned for unsportsmanlike and breaking the basic rule last edition. No consequences so far.
I disagree. The people that did it should be banned tho
Maybe not banned, but the captains who were in charge of Ukraine last NWWC and allowed NIFU and Max1m to play for Ukraine should be not allowed to Captain. But banning them is too far, don't you think?

Its perfectly reasonable.

Ban all 4 imo. Both Co-captains + the two players. The captains are the ones that should be held accounted for.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #1202 on: March 06, 2018, 02:09:13 pm »
Ukraine should be banned for unsportsmanlike and breaking the basic rule last edition. No consequences so far.
I disagree. The people that did it should be banned tho
Maybe not banned, but the captains who were in charge of Ukraine last NWWC and allowed NIFU and Max1m to play for Ukraine should be not allowed to Captain. But banning them is too far, don't you think?

Its perfectly reasonable.

Ban all 4 imo. Both Co-captains + the two players. The captains are the ones that should be held accounted for.
According to the team UA members, Desant had no knowledge of the fact that NIFU and Max1m was playing. So I agree with banning MarxeiL for doing it, maybe not Desant but thats subject to opinion. NIFU doesn't give a fuck about NW and I guess Max1m should be banned too.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1203 on: March 06, 2018, 04:18:25 pm »
They should all be banned, Ireland would have beat them easily but they were being carried by a german player we all now know was NIFU. Score was 9-11 and nifu was carrying them thru the entire match, as a team that played against them I can tell you its fucking annoying to know they cheated. However saying that I like team Ukraine and Marxeil and so I believe they should just be heavily watched and any form of cheating, even minor should result in an instant ban.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1204 on: March 06, 2018, 04:32:55 pm »
We'd have to ban half of this tournament if we were banning people we knew had cheated or knew about cheating at some point. I will talk to Stevens on it but I'd prefer to moderate the tournament this season and just have a tighter leash on it, so if we do catch any infringement in terms of members then pretty much say RIP to your captains and those players for every future NWWC if there are anymore.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 06, 2018, 05:10:05 pm »
We'd have to ban half of this tournament if we were banning people we knew had cheated or knew about cheating at some point. I will talk to Stevens on it but I'd prefer to moderate the tournament this season and just have a tighter leash on it, so if we do catch any infringement in terms of members then pretty much say RIP to your captains and those players for every future NWWC if there are anymore.

REMINDER:

Well said. Me and Herishey will be talking about this topic in depth soon, along with several other topics including the following:
- Team Scotland
- Team Wales
- Team Ireland
- Team USA and Canada
- Ukraine Captaincy and Punishment
- Special Player Exceptions
- Merge Possibilities

I would like to remind all applicants, Captaincy will be decided on the 8th March. So if you wish to change your player application to a Captain application, or if you wish to sign up as captain, Please do it soon.

Captain Signups end 8th March (19:59GMT)  This is due to me and herishey will be deciding captains on the 8th March at 8GMT
Player Signups end 25th March (23:59GMT)  Players who have a valid reason for needing to sign up later, will be decided on myself and Herisheys Discretion.

Have any Questions? Message me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/poosyhercules/
                               Or Herishey: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spikecon1/

Due to the delicate subject of GB Captain, me and herishey will be deciding captains as fair as possible (using recommendations as an aid) and with the help of Cazasar and with opinions from Fwuffy. 

Thanks a lot.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: March 06, 2018, 05:19:08 pm »
Why is the subject of GB captaincy 'delicate'?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 06, 2018, 05:20:04 pm »
I guess as two of the applicants are organisers and we have quite a few applications?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: March 06, 2018, 05:22:00 pm »
Why is the subject of GB captaincy 'delicate'?

And Mainly cuz we got newbies like morris signing up

I guess as two of the applicants are organisers and we have quite a few applications?

But yes correct.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 06, 2018, 05:29:33 pm »
which maniac contributed so much money to the prize pool?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: March 06, 2018, 05:31:25 pm »
That would be your boy Hercules.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 06, 2018, 05:31:52 pm »
That would be your boy Hercules.

? thought that was you herishey. Thought you were minted?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: March 06, 2018, 05:33:11 pm »
Fuck that, my money goes on food and alcohol.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #1213 on: March 06, 2018, 05:57:12 pm »
Fuck that, my money goes on food and alcohol.
and men he meets on a tuesday night.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: March 06, 2018, 06:04:33 pm »
Ha, that's where you're wrong I play PS4 on Tuesdays, it's Wednesday's you bafoon.