Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 313613 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #1125 on: February 25, 2018, 02:05:04 pm »
ill be watching the real world cup in june, not playing a fuckin nw version of it
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1126 on: February 25, 2018, 02:06:25 pm »
ill be watching the real world cup in june, not playing a fuckin nw version of it

rip italy
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: February 25, 2018, 02:28:56 pm »
In my opinion, the NWWC in june is maybe to late, the old years the nwwc was in april and it was better. In june most of people's have exams and everybody know the nwwc is played for 2 3 months, so many of players will probably go in holiday during the NWWC.

The only problem is that March may be too early as it will last from March, april may.  May is the main exam season, meaning ppl wont be here for quarters-semi-finals

In june at least its the holiday so people will only be away for maximum 2 weeks, instead of the whole month studying

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1128 on: February 25, 2018, 07:09:50 pm »
April and/or May would be best

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: February 25, 2018, 07:29:39 pm »

That is prime exam season, so probably not the best idea

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: February 25, 2018, 07:32:04 pm »

Correct me if im wrong but the 2 past NWWC'S has been in April and it was fine?
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: February 25, 2018, 07:40:29 pm »

Correct me if im wrong but the 2 past NWWC'S has been in April and it was fine?

Nah last 2 started in March, they had all the shit sorted for april   We wont be done in time if we start in april

Tournesol

« Reply #1132 on: February 25, 2018, 08:04:12 pm »
Yep, you're going to have a lot of AFKs in July/August. It would be better to start in April imo. It gives to the captains enough time to build a team. The only issue I see is about the NWFL going on. In one month, the groupstage of the NWFL will be over meaning only few teams will remain, so for the players who are both in their Nation selection and NWFL team, they're gonna have 2 officials matches by week, which is still fine.

I'm afraid we lose the hype if we start in June.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: February 25, 2018, 08:45:52 pm »
Yep, you're going to have a lot of AFKs in July/August. It would be better to start in April imo. It gives to the captains enough time to build a team. The only issue I see is about the NWFL going on. In one month, the groupstage of the NWFL will be over meaning only few teams will remain, so for the players who are both in their Nation selection and NWFL team, they're gonna have 2 officials matches by week, which is still fine.

I fear we may have more AFK's in May due to exams though, and ngl it would be a lot for me to do University and NWWC and NWFL all in Exam Season

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: February 25, 2018, 08:52:43 pm »

I fear we may have more AFK's in May due to exams though, and ngl it would be a lot for me to do University and NWWC and NWFL all in Exam Season

I agree with Herc. Last NWWC was nearly impossible for me due to exams and assignments.

Tournesol

« Reply #1135 on: February 25, 2018, 08:55:12 pm »

That's why you have others orga to help you, and keep in mind that it is only one official by week, which lasts 1h/2h.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: February 25, 2018, 08:56:48 pm »
If its only one official match per week lasting 1 hour, then I dont see why it would be a problem to start it at any time. No matter when you do the date for a league or tournament it will always overlap something
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: February 25, 2018, 09:39:58 pm »
If its only one official match per week lasting 1 hour, then I dont see why it would be a problem to start it at any time. No matter when you do the date for a league or tournament it will always overlap something

I agree if it was so simple mate :/  But its 1h for players, but way more for myself and youtubers in terms of editing, also updating the forum, doing statistics, pre/post match reports, organisation, it is a lot.  Also you have to think that nations will want training matches and warmups etc, so its alot longer than just 1 hour :/

Offline Patruk201

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: February 25, 2018, 11:10:53 pm »
Nation: Patruk
In-Game Name: Patruk
Steam Link: http: https://steamcommunity.com/id/431531561153155513/
In-Game ID: will check later
Why should you be Captain?: At this moment I am the best polak in this game
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yes
Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? Yes