Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134742 times)

|Viper|

Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #585 on: April 14, 2018, 05:46:12 am »
Maniac is a good player, he doesn't duel so Idk how he is there, or I haven't fought him atleast, but in GFs he does put up quite decent consistent numbers, I don't think we need to act like he's some trash tier player :/

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #586 on: April 14, 2018, 05:46:29 am »
Good job Fireboy
The point was to copy what he was doing dom u noob

learn how to quote properly 63e karth dick-sucker. Dont wagon onto whichever regiment is stacked at the time and think you are hot shit right out of the 63e. I saw you in that 15e vs 91st gf. I did more in 2-3 rounds of playing near the end than you did the entire match.

Lol who's this USMC guy? Is irrelevant for 99% of his time in NW, joins 6te, sucks on Irish's tits, then grew some balls congrats!

You mean the 15evs91st groupfight where i was top and u were sucking the 15e the whole time to play but they wouldnt let you? Good try tho

Notice how maniac cant make a comeback to this, it's because its the truth poor maniac  :'(

Fireboy I didnt respond to you because you are just a attention seeking 63e troll. I only asked to play before the match started, after that I just spectated until Moraine and Uni started asking me to come in and then we magically won 2-3 rounds in a row when 15e had been getting steamrolled. But good try attempting to make shit up.
fucking edgy like that machete you were holding

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
  • Side: Union
« Reply #587 on: April 14, 2018, 05:46:37 am »
I must have missed at least 3 metric fuck-tons of butthurt and salt,  can someone fill Cheese in?
Leader of the 71st

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 14, 2018, 05:47:31 am »
Good job Fireboy
The point was to copy what he was doing dom u noob

learn how to quote properly 63e karth dick-sucker. Dont wagon onto whichever regiment is stacked at the time and think you are hot shit right out of the 63e. I saw you in that 15e vs 91st gf. I did more in 2-3 rounds of playing near the end than you did the entire match.

Lol who's this USMC guy? Is irrelevant for 99% of his time in NW, joins 6te, sucks on Irish's tits, then grew some balls congrats!

You mean the 15evs91st groupfight where i was top and u were sucking the 15e the whole time to play but they wouldnt let you? Good try tho

Man, guys, it's fun when you do this, and we haven't had a real good forum tussle in a while, but please use coherent English, and please at least try to pretend you're capable of this.

This is the big boy table, Maniac, so if you're going to keep yelling at everybody like they killed your firstborn, go back to the irrelevancy you came from

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:49:48 am by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #589 on: April 14, 2018, 05:47:42 am »
I must have missed at least 3 metric fuck-tons of butthurt and salt,  can someone fill Cheese in?
maniac is dumb

o and he called the 71st a bandwagon reg

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #590 on: April 14, 2018, 05:48:00 am »
Unlike regiments these days, the 63e had effective leadership and skill at more than just sitting on hills and running away. Respectable contenders

You gonna keep spouting that hillcamp BS when you can literally watch the video and see we didnt LOL. Theodin acting like he knows something about leading. Watch the video or stfu.
See, this is what I'm talking about, Maniac. I can feel you shaking with rage, but that's okay, you'll cool down in an hour or so.

I played in the match - all 10 rounds, for over an hour, watching your bitch ass run away and camp. Man, if you're going to shit talk, at least try to hold your own.

Clearly you need to rewatch it then if you have that shit of memory. Both lines were running 20ft away from each other entire match so dont try and pull the hillcamping card. Hell 91st got us into even melee twice and we still beat 91st those rounds. Shaking with laughter in here because you are so upset about how you lost you actually convinced yourself that something different happened.
Oh yeah you're shaking - but it's not with laughter, and it's certainly not with a calm enjoyment. I mean, if you were really that secure with yourselves that you won because you're better, you wouldn't be here trying to convince the world that you guys have skill or leadership, would you? Nah, you know quite well you hillcamped your way to a win, and had to resort to dirty tactics to get a 6-4 over the 91st. It's quite sad, Maniac.
I mean, you could prove it by facing the 71st, but you're way too scared to do that, and you've proven that already.
You tried man, you tried. Come back when you've got something more than empty rage and mediocrity.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 14, 2018, 05:50:22 am »
Leader of the 71st

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Leader of the 71st

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #596 on: April 14, 2018, 05:51:56 am »
I have reviewed hundreds of hours of footage and I can confirm that Irish was the best leader in nw

MATT123456789

« Reply #597 on: April 14, 2018, 05:52:11 am »
cant wait to get out with muh benefits i didnt put any work in for

remember guys, YOU all are paying for me and my free college

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #598 on: April 14, 2018, 05:53:12 am »
cant wait to get out with muh benefits i didnt put any work in for

remember guys, YOU all are paying for me and my free college

i didnt know radio shack salesmen had to attend college
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 14, 2018, 05:53:39 am »
I have reviewed hundreds of hours of footage and I can confirm that Irish was the best leader in nw
hell yeah man he sprays regiments across the map