Weapon?

Sword!
84 (24.9%)
Musket!
174 (51.6%)
Pike!
79 (23.4%)

Total Members Voted: 334

Author Topic: The Century of War (Serverfiles are available)  (Read 197615 times)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [NW|M] The Century of War (Beta released)
« Reply #840 on: December 21, 2014, 10:55:32 pm »
Yay!

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The Century of War (Download)
« Reply #841 on: December 22, 2014, 02:18:26 am »
Downloading this now, looks rather interesting.

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #842 on: December 22, 2014, 02:53:06 am »
YAYA!

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 22, 2014, 03:02:51 am »
No servers? :(

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
Re: [NW|M] The Century of War (NewTrailer/Screenshots on Pg.44)
« Reply #844 on: December 22, 2014, 03:11:54 am »
Sorry for the long waiting but i was busy the last weeks/month. Well, here is the Downloadlink for the Beta version, you can test it and set up servers, I dont have the option to host a official server at the moment.

I'm on Windows 8.1 and when I click run the exe it says it cannot run this app. Is anyone else having this problem? EDIT: never mind it seems the download was corrupt multiple times, it's working now.
Congratulations on releasing the mod! Thank you CoW team!

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:16:53 am by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 22, 2014, 04:40:36 am »
Still no servers? :(

Offline JohannGustavsen

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stMN[B]Cpt.Wilfried
« Reply #846 on: December 22, 2014, 06:35:07 am »
Server should be up when a mod is released.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: December 22, 2014, 10:00:34 am »
If he doesnt have the money/option to release with multiple servers running multiple gamemodes then what can he do?

If you want to play it then just switch your regiment servers onto it when your not using :) Its pretty easy aslong as you have access to the FTP, if not just ask your provider to upload and switch it :)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Czeremis

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: December 22, 2014, 01:39:32 pm »
Hello everyone.
Today I was informed that some mod about 30-years war was released. I'm very glad to see that my favourite period is being developed in m&b world 

I represent the community of The Deluge mod, which is also about XVIIth century wars, but in Eastern Europe. I'm leading a clan of Hakkapeliitta and this mod will give us opportunity to spread the fire not only in Commonwealth and Moscov, but also in Germany  ;D Yes, we become a regiment for The Century of War. I'll aslo talk to other Deluge clans so that they check this mod.

Another thing which I want to tell you is that while in beta version you have only Sweden and Habsburgs and you want to play something else from time to time, you are welcome to join our events on The Deluge. *Don't understand me wrong. My intention is not to kill this mod as a competitor, saying that Deluge is better, NO. I'm talking about some form of cooperation between 2 mods' communities  which are together showing the "beauty" of these times. Think about this offer as it may attract many people both to The Century of War, and to The Deluge ;)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 22, 2014, 02:23:49 pm »
Ye folk can't fool us, scheming rapscallion. Thief, highwayman, bandit, rascal, carpetbagger, conman, scammer, Nigerian, plotting, swindling rustler! Off! Off with thee and thy putrid band of anointed sovereigns of sighs and groans. Infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker! THOU ART A BOIL, A PLAGUE SORE. Long tongu'd, babbling gossipmonger. Light of brain, mountain of mad flesh - thou hast not so much mind as ear wax. Variest varlet that ever chewed with a tooth. FOOT LICKER, CANKER-BLOSSOM. Refuse of the lowliest calibre, a plight upon the bottom reachers of the cesspit. Beetle-headed, flap eared KNAVE. Quintessence of dust, you poisonous bunch-back'd TOAD. O Gull, O Dolt, as ignorant as dirt, begone with your sort, and we'll have no retort. All the infections that the sun sucks up, I'd give my pinky to see you canned shut. I've said it before and I'll say it once more - begone from this place, you foul filthy old whore.

Good day.

Offline KArantukki

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Chaotic Evil
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KArantukki
« Reply #850 on: December 22, 2014, 02:43:35 pm »
1. The official Servers (hosted by cubegaming.de) will be up in some days/weeks.

2. I know Deluge and in my opinion its one of the best Warbands mods ever. I dont want to compete with them, i want people to play both mods, with the eastern europe setting and the western europe setting.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #851 on: December 22, 2014, 02:44:32 pm »
Good Luck with the mod Karantukki!
The first modder for NW.

Offline Yebenoso

• First Lieutenant
  • "Ya hablaremos de capitulaciĆ³n despuĆ©s de muertos"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yebenoso
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #852 on: December 22, 2014, 02:52:49 pm »
Amazing, good work Karantukki,I hope you put up a server soon
"El amigo ha de ser como la sangre, que acude luego a la herida sin esperar a que le llamen"

Francisco Quevedo

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #853 on: December 22, 2014, 03:02:25 pm »
1. The official Servers (hosted by cubegaming.de) will be up in some days/weeks.

2. I know Deluge and in my opinion its one of the best Warbands mods ever. I dont want to compete with them, i want people to play both mods, with the eastern europe setting and the western europe setting.
Why don't you ask the devs of the Deluge if you can work on some western factions for the Deluge to expand it a little then?  :P

Offline Czeremis

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 22, 2014, 03:06:31 pm »

That's exactly what I mean. I'm not a Deluge dev, but just a player who likes both eastern and western aspects of XVIIth century, so you have my full support in this project.

If you need any help in organising an event in CoW, just contact me. I'l try to bring more regiments here anyway.
Host the servers, good luck!