Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 921572 times)

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE
« Reply #10125 on: July 23, 2022, 10:16:44 pm »
Spoiler
my man Reaps going off sheeesh

My mans Reaps hasn't performed in the last four tournaments, complete delusion.
crazy. he had a bad finals in the last one, but has been sick everywhere else

RGT, TRT, Bayonet tournament, all of which he hasn't been sick, it's delusion because he won some drake duel tournament and then performed for one tournament after. Good player I agree, but consistently underperforming and still just being placed in top spots is very strange...

You've also played ok, but in the last tournament I'd say you underperformed, as did giorno - doesn't make sense how people get placed higher after performing worse?
[close]

LOL, nice copium.

I performed great in RGT with Steinmann on the flank, dominating till the finals where we did a shit ton of first picks vs 15thYR. TRT, didn't even play in that, Idk why you keep bringing that up. Also, performed great in the sword bayo tourney with Bagins and Steinmann on the flank.

I've been on an uphill climb since EGS Season 3 and my "drake duel tournament" (over 7 months ago btw).

One doggy finals performance doesn't make me "consistently underperforming".

Meanwhile, we have the legend Fietta (the greatest arbitrator of facts and knowledge) choking so hard, that his team sadly couldn't come back to carry him 🤣 . The same Fietta who left the Team England groupchat as there was no one to carry him 🤣 . The same Fietta who rates people based on practice matches 🤣 The same Fietta who follows players on FSE like a little dog 🤣 Aged over 22 btw 🤣🤣🤣

Some tips from Extazz to help you improve

Work harder cheers dude  ;)
Less in fse, more in the game  :)
Be cool, open minded  ;D

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #10126 on: July 23, 2022, 10:18:39 pm »
Spoiler

RGT, TRT, Bayonet tournament, all of which he hasn't been sick, it's delusion because he won some drake duel tournament and then performed for one tournament after. Good player I agree, but consistently underperforming and still just being placed in top spots is very strange...

You've also played ok, but in the last tournament I'd say you underperformed, as did giorno - doesn't make sense how people get placed higher after performing worse?
[close]

LOL, nice copium.

I performed great in RGT with Steinmann on the flank, dominating till the finals where we did a shit ton of first picks vs 15thYR. TRT, didn't even play in that, Idk why you keep bringing that up. Also, performed great in the sword bayo tourney with Bagins and Steinmann on the flank.

I've been on an uphill climb since EGS Season 3 and my "drake duel tournament" (over 7 months ago btw).

Meanwhile, we have the legend Fietta (the greatest arbitrator of facts and knowledge) choking so hard, that his team sadly couldn't come back to carry him 🤣 . The same Fietta who left the Team England groupchat as there was no one to carry him 🤣 . The same Fietta who rates people based on practice matches 🤣 The same Fietta who follows players on FSE like a little dog 🤣 Aged over 22 btw 🤣🤣🤣

Be cool, open minded  ;D
dont worry bro the only person who rates fietta, is fietta

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #10127 on: July 23, 2022, 10:20:28 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

LOL, nice copium.

Be cool, open minded  ;D

Your performance has been sub-par across all accounts; your impact has been minimal, performed great in the sword bayo tournament? Interesting that one is. Uphill climb? It's been a downwards spiral after EGS.

Also your last sentence about Team England is just a wild nonsensical bait with no substance, same with the practice matches and 'following', the forums is small enough for the same people to comment on the same places which is only in like 3 threads, don't see how anyone would care about those. The only person who is following someone is Oneil! He only posts comments about me!

Understand that this is backlash to the flame I provided to you, so that's ok, though the substance could've been more meaty, it's a list anyways, and I posted my opinion on players, I apologise if I hurt your ego for you to come out with some nonsense
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 10:31:02 pm by Fietta »

Online Ciombwoy

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ciom
« Reply #10128 on: July 23, 2022, 10:25:59 pm »
01000001 01101000 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110

barro is underrated btw

Giorno

« Reply #10129 on: July 23, 2022, 10:34:50 pm »
Nonsense he says  ;D

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #10130 on: July 23, 2022, 10:39:12 pm »
Just want to say as the host that spectated almost every match for at least a few rounds, then the finals for their entirety, HiReaper played a good tournament at RGT.

Its not in the video I uploaded, but I made multiple comments in TS about how well he was peeling the flanks. He was very consistent at coming out alive of 1v2's, 1v3's etc. The very last round in the comeback vs 15th he was a fucking rat that probably won them the round by peeling for Stein who managed to get a few multikills and win the match + tournament.

As you know, scoring lower than Stein or Zeyden doesn't mean that much. What he brought to the table won them many rounds imo.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #10131 on: July 23, 2022, 10:39:26 pm »
im switching to up stab now to automatically increase my rating
im switching to a stacked team  now to automatically increase my rating
Big man thing pulling up with real shit
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10132 on: July 23, 2022, 10:39:48 pm »
Nonsense he says  ;D

I mean, outside of him defending himself, yes, just some random nonsense, besides he didn't realise that I still put him in top 15 :o

He can't be saying 'older than 22', when instead of arguing the point, he just tried to bait with comments with no substance, just makes that comment look ironic

Happy to continue arguing though, it's a list thread after all
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 10:45:45 pm by Fietta »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #10133 on: July 23, 2022, 10:40:49 pm »
Why is it always the native nerds with big opinions

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #10134 on: July 23, 2022, 10:42:31 pm »
they try to be relevant
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10135 on: July 23, 2022, 10:44:44 pm »
I don't see oneil on the list can anyone explain questionmark questionmark questionmark

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10136 on: July 23, 2022, 10:45:16 pm »
Also trexons is kinda overrated ;v

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10137 on: July 23, 2022, 10:55:08 pm »

It's a list thread, it's just all drama  :P though I probably should stop upsetting people with my opinions, make it seem like I'm out to ruin their NW career, though they could just call me dogshit and nowadays I'd probably just agree (as I have done here)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 10:57:40 pm by Fietta »

Offline Gudrian

• First Sergeant
  • = )
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gudrian||George_Monro
« Reply #10138 on: July 23, 2022, 11:00:28 pm »
Where is Dark_Lord?

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #10139 on: July 23, 2022, 11:07:21 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

LOL, nice copium.

Be cool, open minded  ;D

Your performance has been sub-par across all accounts; your impact has been minimal, performed great in the sword bayo tournament? Interesting that one is. Uphill climb? It's been a downwards spiral after EGS.

Also your last sentence about Team England is just a wild nonsensical bait with no substance, same with the practice matches and 'following', the forums is small enough for the same people to comment on the same places which is only in like 3 threads, don't see how anyone would care about those. The only person who is following someone is Oneil! He only posts comments about me!

Understand that this is backlash to the flame I provided to you, so that's ok, though the substance could've been more meaty, it's a list anyways, and I posted my opinion on players, I apologise if I hurt your ego for you to come out with some nonsense
L + made RT lose to Snappers + cringe + not top 30 + ratio
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.