Author Topic: 93rd "Sutherland Highlanders" Regiment of Foot  (Read 73654 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 93rd "Sutherland Highlanders" Regiment of Foot
« Reply #255 on: February 16, 2019, 04:33:22 am »
Spoiler
The ref you got says otherwise. :-\
So Officer Rambo isn't when the officer charges without anyone near him? Irish charged and nobody was close to him about 10 spacing. Vetro slayed for Rambo, y'all were down by 4 in the melee at the time when he got slayed, and Irish was in a 1v3 going to die. Stop being bias and realize that Irish Officer Rambo hard as fuck. We won 6-4 GG better luck next time.

I mean, even if I say I'm not biased, you wouldn't believe me and I don't blame you. If Irish truly was as far as you say, then yeah I agree it would be rambo, but I didn't see personally how far he actually was and the ref said he wasn't as far as you claim and made the final call which you refused to adhere to. It's whatever. I'm not salty, I literally just wanted to overall say it was a good 1v1 aside from the last round. Very close rounds.
[close]
Yeh it was a close 1v1 pretty intense and I wouldn't blame y'all for thinking he didn't rambo since yall were trying to form a line and couldn't see him. Just silly when 6te gets toxic for one slay that wouldn't of changed the outcome of the round and wish vetro didn't slay Irish since he was in a 1v3 about to die. Hopefully Maniac got it on video to prove our point of view of the incident.

This is why we should only do groupfights guys

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 04:36:52 am by Ip Man »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #256 on: February 16, 2019, 05:30:24 am »
Calm down 5'6

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #257 on: February 16, 2019, 05:53:36 am »
POPCORN POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING POPCORN POSTERS GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #258 on: February 16, 2019, 06:55:15 am »
Throwback #9600th post

yawn
[close]
jk luv ya Irish

34e r3kting 63e @Fart & Bean
[close]

I couldn't even tell you who was leading that. Munj maybe? Curtis? Derp? Umbra? No idea lmao

This is why we should only do groupfights guys
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #259 on: February 16, 2019, 07:20:18 am »
Let's blame moraine for not making a call public. Thanks dude always appreciate it say hi to Cynthia and kids for me, let's go get a drink sometime and catch up!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #260 on: February 16, 2019, 07:24:44 am »
TEAM NA still playing tomorrow?
click here to join the 84th

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #261 on: February 16, 2019, 10:35:01 am »
Nickcole don't love me no more. 1 day fling.

|Viper|

« Reply #262 on: February 16, 2019, 04:47:24 pm »
TEAM NA still playing tomorrow?
Duh.

Offline Dane

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 16, 2019, 11:44:22 pm »
yawn

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2019, 11:56:25 pm »
Alright so I'm going to clear up this 1v1 drama against 6te. In the 1v1 6te broke several rules against us like the Rambo kill Raf almost got when he didn't rejoin his line properly and tried to backstab movement (26:55). There was also some cheese about the "OA" they called with Phil getting slayed and Raf getting revived when he died in melee (13:30). I didn't care much because we won those rounds. The last round it was 17 v 13 before the controversy happened. It starts at 45:50 when the 6te starts shooting by forming up. You got to slow it down to .25 to see what happened because of Maniac's bad angle. At 45:56 Irish turns around to shoot his pistol before charging at us. At that point he is already 3-5 man spacing away from his line since they were still trying to form up and shoot. If you pause it you can clearly see he is already really far away from the line and is charging while guys are still shooting at us while we form up. While he is charging he takes 4-6 steps before even stabbing at our line and keep in mind he is already 3-5 man spacing away. The 6te line didn't even charge at our line until after Irish has stabbed us. The screenshots Vetro took is to give an idea of where the lines were originally before running at each other and where the lines are after during the melee to show how far we were apart from each other. We knew it was rambo so during melee we slayed Irish for Officer rambo and 6te wanted a reset for some reason. They complain that it was a unfair slay any though it was clearly Officer rambo and even if he didn't get slayed they were down by 4 in the melee with Irish getting caught in a 1v2/1v3 situation and would of lost anyway. I just wanted to post this to show that we did beat 6te fairly and the 6te wants to deny it and call it a tie because of a "unfair slay" any though we slayed because Moraine didn't see it at the time. If you look at the NWL rules he had more then a 5 man spacing away from his line when he was charging us and he was charging at our line while his line was still shooting. Irish broke both forms of OR because of what rule 23.3 and 23.4 said. I don't hate or dislike Irish because of a friendly 1v1 with a crazy last round. He probably thought he didn't OR and his line was with him and I just wanted to prove that we weren't lying about the OA and to justify the slay.

Vetro's Pictures
[close]

NWL Rule
23.3.    Officers cannot be more than 5 man spacing away from their line while it is shooting, moving, or taking direct fire.
23.4.    Officers that run far ahead of their line to engage the enemy in melee well before their line joins in or over 5+ man spacing are considered rambos and will be slain.
[close]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 12:02:30 am by Ip Man »

Offline Philoni

• Corporal
  • President of RaptorBoat
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Phil
« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2019, 12:04:28 am »
Alright so I'm going to clear up this 1v1 drama against 6te. In the 1v1 6te broke several rules against us like the Rambo kill Raf almost got when he didn't rejoin his line properly and tried to backstab movement (26:55). There was also some cheese about the "OA" they called with Phil getting slayed and Raf getting revived when he died in melee (13:30). I didn't care much because we won those rounds. The last round it was 17 v 13 before the controversy happened. It starts at 45:50 when the 6te starts shooting by forming up. You got to slow it down to .25 to see what happened because of Maniac's bad angle. At 45:56 Irish turns around to shoot his pistol before charging at us. At that point he is already 3-5 man spacing away from his line since they were still trying to form up and shoot. If you pause it you can clearly see he is already really far away from the line and is charging while guys are still shooting at us while we form up. While he is charging he takes 4-6 steps before even stabbing at our line and keep in mind he is already 3-5 man spacing away. The 6te line didn't even charge at our line until after Irish has stabbed us. The screenshots Vetro took is to give an idea of where the lines were originally before running at each other and where the lines are after during the melee to show how far we were apart from each other. We knew it was rambo so during melee we slayed Irish for Officer rambo and 6te wanted a reset for some reason. They complain that it was a unfair slay any though it was clearly Officer rambo and even if he didn't get slayed they were down by 4 in the melee with Irish getting caught in a 1v2/1v3 situation and would of lost anyway. I just wanted to post this to show that we did beat 6te fairly and the 6te wants to deny it and call it a tie because of a "unfair slay" any though we slayed because Moraine didn't see it at the time. If you look at the NWL rules he had more then a 5 man spacing away from his line when he was charging us and he was charging at our line while his line was still shooting. Irish broke both forms of OR because of what rule 23.3 and 23.4 said. I don't hate or dislike Irish because of a friendly 1v1 with a crazy last round. He probably thought he didn't OR and his line was with him and I just wanted to prove that we weren't lying about the OA and to justify the slay.

Vetro's Pictures
[close]

NWL Rule
23.3.    Officers cannot be more than 5 man spacing away from their line while it is shooting, moving, or taking direct fire.
23.4.    Officers that run far ahead of their line to engage the enemy in melee well before their line joins in or over 5+ man spacing are considered rambos and will be slain.
[close]

woah
pizza

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2019, 12:11:49 am »
Gotta dab on the haterz

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #267 on: February 17, 2019, 12:53:02 am »
I just wanna say we never called OA on Raf. Your own guys called OA because I shot Movement when he was at the back of your line when you were charging for melee. Moraine got confused and revived Raf thinking he was OA'ed or something.

https://youtu.be/VOqnH9duwQw?t=799 (Shortly after you see me kill Avery and then you guys claimed OA) That was a fault on Moraine.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2019, 12:56:04 am »
I just wanna say we never called OA on Raf. Your own guys called OA because I shot Movement when he was at the back of your line when you were charging for melee. Moraine got confused and revived Raf thinking he was OA'ed or something.

https://youtu.be/VOqnH9duwQw?t=799 (Shortly after you see me kill Avery and then you guys claimed OA) That was a fault on Moraine.
Hard to watch 2 lines that move so much tbh

|Viper|

« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2019, 12:59:26 am »
Here's Irish swinging his sword around at our line while his line is firing. I know there'a a pause button in the way just wait for it to go away in a few seconds.

https://gyazo.com/b1113717941e8a47915db86e34a7fa99