Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 155659 times)

Offline RedPepper

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #330 on: August 11, 2015, 09:39:44 pm »
Ban Request

Reason:  Racism
Name: WhiteGenocide
Time and Date: 19:00 gmt 11/08
Proof:

Spoiler
[close]

Reason: Hacking / exploiting bug
Name: SvenTuuva and RedHotPepper
Time and Date: 19:25 gmt 11/08

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

It's not the first time I've seen players do this on this map either. When people complain about the amount of spawnkilling it's things like this they're talking about.

I am RedHotPepper. I wanna defend myself. First of all: Spawnkilling is not ilegal or againist rules. And second of all: I wasn't hacking or using any kinda bug. So in my opinion you hate spawnkilling and trying to get me banned for spawnkilling.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #331 on: August 11, 2015, 10:12:25 pm »
WhiteGenocide logbanned. As for the spawnkilling, it's allowed. I will consider closing this door.

Unban request:

1. Minisiege or Minisiege_NA?: Minisiege.
2. Name or player ID: Hitler when I got banned but I usually use Satan.
3. Date of ban: I can't remember, sorry.  :-\
4. Explain your crime: I wanted to do a really bad joke, so I created a character named Hitler. I got banned.  :-[
5. Start your apology: Please, I know it was a bad joke. I will never restart, I am sorry.  :'(

Sorry for my bad, bad, bad english. It is not my native language.
I need your player ID as there are many Hitler on the banlist.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 10:14:17 pm by MaxLam »

Offline Supg83

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 11, 2015, 10:57:29 pm »
My ID: 972047.  ;)

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #333 on: August 11, 2015, 11:03:37 pm »
Ok, apology accepted.

Offline Supg83

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 11, 2015, 11:31:02 pm »
Thank you so much for your comprehension.  :)

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #335 on: August 12, 2015, 02:18:27 pm »
Looking for someone able to make a nice simple, responsive and modern website (from scratch or using a CMS). If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

Offline wrublade

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 13, 2015, 08:23:15 pm »
Unban request:

2. Name or player ID:Real_Kanojo
3. Date of ban: 8/13
4. Explain your crime:I intentionally wasted all this build points because i'm tired of seeing people trying to get on that stupid roof instead of attacking the opponent.
5. Start your apology: I am sorry that i broke the rule i was in a bad mood .

Sorry for my bad English.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 08:25:39 pm by wrublade »

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #337 on: August 13, 2015, 08:41:05 pm »
Unban request:

2. Name or player ID:Real_Kanojo
3. Date of ban: 8/13
4. Explain your crime:I intentionally wasted all this build points because i'm tired of seeing people trying to get on that stupid roof instead of attacking the opponent.
5. Start your apology: I am sorry that i broke the rule i was in a bad mood .

Sorry for my bad English.
That was a temp ban (1 hour).

Offline Noble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2015, 03:49:56 pm »
I was banned for pointing out that someone was TKing and wounding artillery as they loaded the cannons by "Kody".

The person who came to assist me with the situation was also banned. I will not apologise because your admins abuse their power, and are so eager to ban they don't even assess a situation.

This server is a joke.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 14, 2015, 03:54:42 pm »
That NA admin temp banned me about a week ago ehh  can remember the name but it was something like

24e_Col_MadKiller or something :3 i kekked pretty hard because i called him a cheeky scrub after i said "Finally a good admin is online" This was referring to Ragnosos ;3

But what i mainly wanted to say that this is a great server and keep it up and hope it stays 4ever and not die like how 84e and 33rd siege died.

Offline Kody

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cynical Hermit
« Reply #340 on: August 15, 2015, 02:05:27 am »
I was banned for pointing out that someone was TKing and wounding artillery as they loaded the cannons by "Kody".

The person who came to assist me with the situation was also banned. I will not apologise because your admins abuse their power, and are so eager to ban they don't even assess a situation.

This server is a joke.
Could you give me your in game name because unless your name is "1" then your ban was temporary and ended about 8 hours ago, and as I recall all but one of my temps involved repeated team hitting which I give everyone the same punishment. It doesn't matter if they're trolls by then taking it upon yourself to team hit/kill you're no better than them, and if yours is the case I think it was then I was originally looking through the list to punish the troll when you started a 2 vs 1 team hitting against him.

Offline Noble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 15, 2015, 03:05:27 am »

This server is a joke.
Could you give me your in game name because unless your name is "1" then your ban was temporary and ended about 8 hours ago, and as I recall all but one of my temps involved repeated team hitting which I give everyone the same punishment. It doesn't matter if they're trolls by then taking it upon yourself to team hit/kill you're no better than them, and if yours is the case I think it was then I was originally looking through the list to punish the troll when you started a 2 vs 1 team hitting against him.

Me and other players clearly pointed out who was the troller, and you did nothing.

I didn't TK at all; I took Habibbi's hits in hope that he would kill me and you would finally do something. My name was "Troop". Someone saw me getting beaten to death and killed Habibbi, you temp banned him. I said "What the fuck?" and got banned too.

I don't even think the troller himself was banned.

Offline Kody

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cynical Hermit
« Reply #342 on: August 15, 2015, 01:44:32 pm »
So from your own statement the other guy who if I remember was a fresh spawned infantry teamkilled, so thats his ban cleared up. As for yours I just need one more detail do you use the red banner with some white curved lines.

Offline Toto

• Volunteer
  • 54th Regiment Leader :)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toto
Re: ♜ Minisiege Admin application
« Reply #343 on: August 15, 2015, 09:57:06 pm »
Here is my admin application:
Name                     : Toto
Age                        : 14
Regiment               : 30thRH
Country                 : The Netherlands
Spoken Languages: Dutch, English (small bit of German)
Little Story             ;
I am my timezone is GMT+ 2,  and the reason I apply is that sometimes I play in the morning (9:00 AM) there isn't an admin.
Its like if someone starts wasting build points or starts acting racist it really annoying.
And I don't mind watching a bit over the place, I would even love to do it.
So please take my application serious and if you would like to talk a bit more to me, just say it.
54th_Col_Toto

Offline Noble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 15, 2015, 10:00:05 pm »
So from your own statement the other guy who if I remember was a fresh spawned infantry teamkilled, so thats his ban cleared up. As for yours I just need one more detail do you use the red banner with some white curved lines.

It sounds similar to mine, yes. I was an artillery ranker, and was stood at the cannon closest to spawn when this event happened.