Author Topic: 84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]  (Read 218252 times)

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]
« Reply #585 on: March 29, 2013, 03:26:22 am »
I think it was a log ban, can't remember why though.

Offline LeatherJacket_Of_Justice

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: March 29, 2013, 03:42:20 am »
Well that's not very reassuring, would anyone be able to provide a reason for the ban?

Cheers

Offline Ginjar

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • The Reddit Brigade
  • Nick: 1stRddt_Commissar_Ginjar
« Reply #587 on: March 29, 2013, 09:20:16 am »
Well no, I'd have nothing to put in it other than my name. I last played last night with no problems, and having just tried to join tonight, I am apparently banned. I expect its the work of a certain old lady going by the name of Emma and a thousand other names (I don't think she likes me very much).

What I can't work out is how I was banned, surely it would have to be a log ban If I wasn't on the server?

In case you guys were wondering or didn't already know, this is very clearly one of betty's alt accounts.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Offline Aldemar

• Donator
  • 84e Prison Builder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #588 on: March 29, 2013, 12:37:09 pm »
Well no, I'd have nothing to put in it other than my name. I last played last night with no problems, and having just tried to join tonight, I am apparently banned. I expect its the work of a certain old lady going by the name of Emma and a thousand other names (I don't think she likes me very much).

What I can't work out is how I was banned, surely it would have to be a log ban If I wasn't on the server?

In case you guys were wondering or didn't already know, this is very clearly one of betty's alt accounts.

We know he has connections to betty or its betty himself but thats why hes banned, yes.

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 29, 2013, 01:08:29 pm »
I can't believe this is happening. I have no connections to Betty and I have done nothing wrong. I don't even know what to say, I have never had any connections to 'Betty' or her activities, why am I suddenly being accused of this?

Offline Bonnyjoy

• Captain
  • Ex-Inmate of the 84e Prison
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bonnyjoy
« Reply #590 on: March 29, 2013, 01:14:58 pm »
People if you have nothing to do with that, stay out of these discussions  8)

Offline Vikestad

• Sergeant Major
  • "84e sheriff, white knight of truth and justice"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vikestad
« Reply #591 on: March 29, 2013, 01:59:48 pm »
I can't believe this is happening. I have no connections to Betty and I have done nothing wrong. I don't even know what to say, I have never had any connections to 'Betty' or her activities, why am I suddenly being accused of this?

Don't lie, brother. Good luck on other servers though :)
84e RĂ©giment d'Infanterie de Ligne

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 29, 2013, 02:05:46 pm »
I am not lying, how can I possibly prove myself? Please, I have done nothing wrong and never have, I'm pleading with you to believe me, I don't know what else to do.

Offline Suede

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #593 on: March 29, 2013, 09:02:28 pm »
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195571.msg6408250.html#msg6408250

You will set it up instead this one or will run both for NW and L'Aigle?

And suggestion about Fort Brochet (custom map 18)
To much cannons for defensive team. While attackers has only 4 cannons, other team has 4 mortars+2 cannons. It's looks quite not fair, not to mention that mortar is more effective than simple cannon, and it makes capturing very hard. IIRC in MM defensive team had only 2 cannons(and they were near the wall and you should deploy them first) and map was balanced, why then increasing so much in NW?
So - remove 1-2 arty pieces from fort and/or add/replace cannon to howitzer for attackers

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 29, 2013, 09:18:51 pm »
I'd like to intercede on behalf of LeatherJacket. He's been in the NW community for more than a year and he's never broken any rules, and stayed on the good side of the admins all the time. He's been a regular on this server for a while now, and I can personally say he would never do anything like this. He's also assured me multiple times via PM that he never did anything that he's being accused of. The evidence you're presenting against him is weak or nonexistent. Why do you even think he did anything?

So far you haven't showed us any of your "proof" that LeatherJacket is connected to Betty. Can you please explain why you think they're connected?

Offline Milkman Jim

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Milkman
« Reply #595 on: March 29, 2013, 09:48:49 pm »
I have to agree that LeatherJacket is a good guy and most likely has nothing to do with Betty. I saw him active in the server all the time, and he always followed rules and played properly. I think he shouldn't be banned.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 29, 2013, 10:08:16 pm »
I have to agree that LeatherJacket is a good guy and most likely has nothing to do with Betty. I saw him active in the server all the time, and he always followed rules and played properly. I think he shouldn't be banned.

I must have been the last person to see him before he was log banned after he disconnected a couple of nights ago. I don't think I've ever seen him break any rules and him and betty have been on the server at the same time, so it's not betty himself/itself/herself. As for connections with Betty I don't know but from what I can remember he hasn't done anything that could possibly make him affiliated with Betty, but I could be wrong.

Offline koloradokoolaid

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 30, 2013, 05:24:00 am »
84e Siege Server.

Hate to hear a troll ruining the experience of a player like Leatherjacketofjustice. He is an avid player and a rule abiding player on the 84e server network. Never causing any trouble, I was shocked to see him banned, after myself who has been appealing my case for a few weeks now. Although I figured some progress was being made, I have heard nothing about myself or leathers situation on the server. We are understanding players, who submit the proper "banned" documentation form on this forum and also abide by the server rules 24/7. We respect the admins, but can't seen the silver-lining in all of this drama and circumstance. I hope that both our cases get resolved sooner than later with the 84e team.

--Kolorado

Offline Cruor_Volt

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_Sap_Cpl_Cruor_Volt
« Reply #598 on: March 30, 2013, 10:21:53 am »
Both Leatherjacket Of Justice and Koloradocoolaid should be unbanned.
I can vouch for Leatherjacket as I know him for a really long time and never saw him doing anything wrong.
Koloradocoolaid was also a quite regular visitor with a good reputation.

Offline Milkman Jim

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Milkman
« Reply #599 on: March 30, 2013, 10:56:57 am »
Yes, even if kolorado did do anything really bad (which I couldn't see him doing as a usually rule abiding player), he has been banned for quite some time now and deserves a second chance.

With LeatherJacket, as I said yesterday, I think he is a good guy too and should be unbanned.