Author Topic: unban request - NW US Official 1  (Read 870 times)

Offline alecgarleb

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
unban request - NW US Official 1
« on: January 29, 2013, 03:31:24 am »
regretfully i found myself in a bout of team killing between myself and a cav playerwho went out of his way to keep running me over with his horse.
I enjoy this game a lot and would like to continue playing it on the most populated server. Please consider it beacause; im not a team killer, a racist, a spammer, or a troll. I would just like to enjoy the game again thankyou.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: unban request - NW US Official 1
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 03:33:24 am »
Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE
Server(s) you are banned from
What was happening when you got banned
Time and date
Timezone
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!)
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Ginjar

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • The Reddit Brigade
  • Nick: 1stRddt_Commissar_Ginjar
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 06:40:45 am »
Are you sure this is what happened? It's actually impossible to run your teammates over with your horse. You may want to clarify the conditions of your ban since it will be found out eventually. Its better to be up front about these sorts of things.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 03:31:32 pm »
regretfully i found myself in a bout of team killing between myself and a cav playerwho went out of his way to keep running me over with his horse.
I enjoy this game a lot and would like to continue playing it on the most populated server. Please consider it beacause; im not a team killer, a racist, a spammer, or a troll. I would just like to enjoy the game again thankyou.

It is impossible to run over someone on the same team with a horse. Can you please fill out a form in the format requested?