Author Topic: New Cazadores - Groupfighting Team  (Read 25141 times)

Offline corentin-murat

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: New Cazadores Groupfighting Team (In Making) (R.I.P Olympians)
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2018, 11:05:07 pm »
it's a fake, Coco Ayala can't have 4kills wtf xd

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2018, 12:41:35 am »
best NL 7-8 SMH

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2018, 01:01:11 pm »
best NL 7-8 SMH
riki wil je met me trouwen

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2018, 03:54:07 pm »
hey  8)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2018, 04:45:40 pm »
Spoiler
On the same time as Cazadores was rising up again a new team popped up. Created by a Swedish player called Bandej, who at the time was relatively unknown. This team was called Olympians and after some time it was decided that Speculaaskoekje would be the teams Co-Captain. Bandej was recomended by some of his players to ask Tigere to join. Even tho Tigere was a bit bussy with Cazadores he still agreed playing with the Olympians. Olympians had some pretty strong players such as Fralla8, Rikimaru, Bunter_Igel, DOMI and Rydh. But a lot of these players did not play in tournaments for Olympians which made Olympians weak. Cazadores started growing even more as a team and won two silvers in two tournaments which made both Tigere and Bunter_Igel more busy. It then sadley ended up with them having to leave the team. On the same time Rydh left, Rikimaru and Kex went inactive, DOMI started playing for Jedi in tournaments instead and Speculaaskoekje the Co-Captain quit M&B. It was looking really dark for Olympians and they were extremley weakend. Then luckliy new players came in and joined the team and the team also got a new Co-Captain which was Steinmann. Some of these new people were Shadey, Anubis and Jones. At the same time Ivan who had been a long time inactive player in Olympians started going active and even started maining Olympians. Things started going better for Olympians and the team also got a second Co-Captain later which was Shadey. The team did still not manage to get any medals but they did end up in playoffs in M. League being one of the top 8 teams. The team did not get worse after this but could simply not keep a consitant team in the tournaments. But then Anubis who was in both Olympians and Cazadores came with the briliant idea that the two teams should merge. Cazadores had just gone through a though period were they had lost a lot of it's good players for other teams. So they needed more players and Olympians needed more consitancy. So the two teams merged and created the New Cazadores to once and for all become... THE BEST TEAM EVER!
[close]
Imagine not mentioning your OG olympians_poseidon in this message. I feel violated, raped, abused and many other things.

Offline Bandej

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2018, 06:02:37 pm »
Spoiler
On the same time as Cazadores was rising up again a new team popped up. Created by a Swedish player called Bandej, who at the time was relatively unknown. This team was called Olympians and after some time it was decided that Speculaaskoekje would be the teams Co-Captain. Bandej was recomended by some of his players to ask Tigere to join. Even tho Tigere was a bit bussy with Cazadores he still agreed playing with the Olympians. Olympians had some pretty strong players such as Fralla8, Rikimaru, Bunter_Igel, DOMI and Rydh. But a lot of these players did not play in tournaments for Olympians which made Olympians weak. Cazadores started growing even more as a team and won two silvers in two tournaments which made both Tigere and Bunter_Igel more busy. It then sadley ended up with them having to leave the team. On the same time Rydh left, Rikimaru and Kex went inactive, DOMI started playing for Jedi in tournaments instead and Speculaaskoekje the Co-Captain quit M&B. It was looking really dark for Olympians and they were extremley weakend. Then luckliy new players came in and joined the team and the team also got a new Co-Captain which was Steinmann. Some of these new people were Shadey, Anubis and Jones. At the same time Ivan who had been a long time inactive player in Olympians started going active and even started maining Olympians. Things started going better for Olympians and the team also got a second Co-Captain later which was Shadey. The team did still not manage to get any medals but they did end up in playoffs in M. League being one of the top 8 teams. The team did not get worse after this but could simply not keep a consitant team in the tournaments. But then Anubis who was in both Olympians and Cazadores came with the briliant idea that the two teams should merge. Cazadores had just gone through a though period were they had lost a lot of it's good players for other teams. So they needed more players and Olympians needed more consitancy. So the two teams merged and created the New Cazadores to once and for all become... THE BEST TEAM EVER!
[close]
Imagine not mentioning your OG olympians_poseidon in this message. I feel violated, raped, abused and many other things.

To be fair I should have mentioned you. Sorry I'll fix this now

Offline Bandej

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2018, 06:06:59 pm »
Spoiler
Olympians had some pretty strong players such as Fralla8, Rikimaru, Bunter_Igel, Rikkert, DOMI and Rydh.
[close]

Very sorry babe... fixed

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2018, 06:26:05 pm »
OMG DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!1 BAN

Offline eXt_kill

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Plk_eXt_kill
Re: Olympians Groupfighting Team
« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2018, 07:01:59 pm »
Good luck!

Offline Bandej

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Olympians Groupfighting Team
« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2018, 07:10:30 pm »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2018, 07:32:14 pm »
That description is so gay

Well done Bandej! :)

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2018, 05:32:54 pm »
Tfw gull is in the tournament team and you're not
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2018, 05:48:33 pm »

Bc you ain't gay. Only gays allowed

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2018, 06:54:48 pm »
+1