Author Topic: European Infantry Cup [Season 1] *Completed*  (Read 163571 times)

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Infantry Cup [Season 1]
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2017, 01:24:58 pm »
a new NLC? who's gonna be obi, price or pieter?
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2017, 01:27:32 pm »
new regimental league/cup(??) appears

dust reappears

good meme
Spoiler
I hope u wont accept regiments that will disband within a week.
[close]

It's a bit of an old meme which is over used imo

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2017, 02:39:52 pm »
Type w in all chat, and you will be slayed!
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2017, 02:44:13 pm »
Type w in all chat, and you will be slayed!
Sounds like my kinda tourney
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dusan

• Donator
  • hate Koalas
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2017, 02:47:58 pm »
I hope all chat is not allowed  ::)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2017, 02:52:51 pm »
I hope all chat is not allowed  ::)

I seriously really liked that rule though, I understand why people wanted it to be removed and honestly, rules should be written for that majority but the cancer and the salt in some LBs is sometimes simply disgusting and ruins the atmosphere of good sportmanship and competitiveness.  :-\

As long as some regimental leaders cannot control their members, referee should have the power to do it at their place and enforce it whenever its necesseray. Sadly not many think that way so I don't see why my opinion would better than a thousand other ones.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2017, 02:59:04 pm »
I think the problem is that referee in last seasons of NWL etc had really small amount of power and respect from the regiments and it is kinda hard that even the reg leaders who agree on referee are actually screwing him during the match.

All chat i think if somebody missclick and write global instead of team chat should be fine. Every normal referee can recognize if the player is bantering referee and opponents or if wasnt intentional.

What we really need to be fair is a strict schedule for the regiments what basicly means that nobody will fkin wait 5 weeks for some regiment.

Inb4 bitching on me , sorry for this essay but i really would like to prevent this.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2017, 03:02:09 pm »
I agree with you on strict schedules Sala.. The amount of times NWL has gone over its "end point" with none finished matches is rediculous :p even tho im inactive as fuck nowadays i like to still pop on and give an opinion on something

Also on this Cup, It's looking really good and i hope it will be carried through good luck to you chriseh and pieter! :)

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2017, 03:24:22 pm »
I think the problem is that referee in last seasons of NWL etc had really small amount of power and respect from the regiments and it is kinda hard that even the reg leaders who agree on referee are actually screwing him during the match.

All chat i think if somebody missclick and write global instead of team chat should be fine. Every normal referee can recognize if the player is bantering referee and opponents or if wasnt intentional.

What we really need to be fair is a strict schedule for the regiments what basicly means that nobody will fkin wait 5 weeks for some regiment.

Inb4 bitching on me , sorry for this essay but i really would like to prevent this.

Totally agree

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2017, 03:25:29 pm »

I liked the no chat rule aswell. The only issue with it last NCL was that even if people wrote "w" in chat they instantly got slain.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2017, 03:25:32 pm »
imo

Raindrops, drop tops (drop top)
Smokin' on cookie in the hotbox (cookie)
Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot, thot (Thot)
Cookin' up dope in the crockpot, (pot)
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Andro KGrd

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2017, 03:27:52 pm »

Agreed, from my experience the two worse regiments for all chat were the rankers from the18e and 17e. Both are now hosting the cup? Can't see the rule being brought in. NW community is so cancer even NWL struggles to halt it. On that basis the 59th won't be playing but wish everyone else good luck. I've offered to help referee.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 06:11:48 pm by Andro KGrd »

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2017, 04:14:36 pm »
K-KA_59th_Kpl_Herishey would like to officially sign the K-KA up for this, I hope you will accept us, thanks.

Spoiler
where was my invite to host this with you!?!?!??!?!
[close]
Sorry Prophet didnt c

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2017, 04:18:59 pm »

Agreed, from my experience the two worse regiments for all chat were the 18e and 17e. Both are now hosting the cup? Can't see the rule being brought in. NW community is so cancer even NWL struggles to halt it. On that basis the 59th won't be playing but wish everyone else good luck.
U wouldnt be accepted anyways u can tell ur king kaide the bold to fuck off.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Board Moderator
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2017, 04:43:06 pm »
It's hosted by Price so it's gonna be the greatest Cup ever