Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6]  (Read 356403 times)

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6]
« Reply #3390 on: May 22, 2016, 03:11:02 am »
PSG 6 - 4 USMC

Referees: Nappy, Amit, Label, Wall       RIP AP0C's game.

It was a nice clean match. A well deserved win for the PSG and the USMC gave them a good fight. Some great shooting from both sides. I recorded some of it, but not enough to make any significant video.

Final Brackets:  League 1 Playoffs   League 2 Playoffs   League 1 Season   League 2 Season   League 3 Season

That concludes Season 6 of the NANWL. The final winners for League 1, League 2, and League 3 are the 3eVolt, PSG, and 2eCG (2eLivGarde) respectively. Thank you to all the regiments that have continued to participate in this event and the referees who gave their time to help keep it running. It is obvious that there is much we can improve to make the event smoother in terms of both communication and in-game consistency. You have our assurance that concerns will be addressed for the next season of NANWL. Truly. Regiment leaders from this season will be contacted in the future to provide feedback (if they wish) to ensure that we can solve a lot of the inconsistencies that cropped up during this season. This includes rule set suggestions and comments. The structure and contents of the rule set will likely change so returning regiments will be required to sign-up for Season 7.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 04:33:12 am by Amit_ »
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3391 on: May 22, 2016, 03:41:52 am »
gg

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3393 on: May 22, 2016, 05:46:15 pm »
Good Season ;D

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
« Reply #3394 on: May 22, 2016, 11:31:51 pm »
Regards to the 1v1, good game! Congratulations on beating the 45e and making it to the finals. Since it was the finals, we knew the USMC would be hard to beat and you definitely put up a good fight. Even though your regiment claimed lag, all of your shooting was on point. That was impressive. Overall, very good volleys and very good melee. Some 1v1’s, you play 2 rounds and you know you will win so you stop trying so hard. At least I do. (Please don’t tell John..and John... please don't kill me..) Other 1v1’s, you give it your all the whole 10 rounds and it could still go either way. And that was definitely one of those. I was sweating balls when it was 2 - 2 and saw how close it was. Good game and again, congratulations on making it to the finals.

Good Season, Everyone!
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #3395 on: May 23, 2016, 01:02:51 am »
And with that we conclude this season of league.  I want to thank everyone who helped out and participated in this season of league.  I want to congratulate all the winning regiments and the regiments who completed the season.  I hope to see this community turn up for next season, and if not I wish those of you not joining for next season the best of luck.  If you wish to talk about any ideas with concerns to the future of league or you wish to borrow one of the servers feel free to message me on steam.  Otherwise good luck and remember play the game for the fun of it otherwise it becomes a job.

Sintra Bean