Author Topic: New WSE2 Version  (Read 7182 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: New WSE2 Version
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2022, 01:10:10 am »
Not gonna repost but I beat bagins on 7-3 on EU servers and anthony whom I usually beat...beat extazz 7-0 on EU

lmao pathetic slow melee turds  ;D ;D ::)
Both these are incorrect tho?

uhhh I got screenshots look in my old posts lol, and I highly doubt anthony was lying
Anthony won 7-5, then lost 7-2 twice to extazz, I know cuz I was there. This was also during Anthony’s prime and a time when extazz defo wasn’t. Also if you’d like more clarity extazz beat Anthony 7-4 in a duel tournament almost a month later.

Don’t ask yoshie about voluble dueling him on NA tho, he won’t be happy x))
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 01:12:12 am by Blitzkrieg. »

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2022, 01:17:05 am »
Not gonna repost but I beat bagins on 7-3 on EU servers and anthony whom I usually beat...beat extazz 7-0 on EU

uhhh I got screenshots look in my old posts lol, and I highly doubt anthony was lying
Anthony won 7-5, then lost 7-2 twice to extazz, I know cuz I was there. This was also during Anthony’s prime and a time when extazz defo wasn’t. Also if you’d like more clarity extazz beat Anthony 7-4 in a duel tournament almost a month later.

ill have to ask anthony cuz pretty sure he told me otherwise and again extazz never would beat anthony on NA lol.

also yoshie cant duel worth a shit hes just a good gfer, I could beat him on a bad day lol

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2022, 01:25:54 am »

ill have to ask anthony cuz pretty sure he told me otherwise and again extazz never would beat anthony on NA lol.

also yoshie cant duel worth a shit hes just a good gfer, I could beat him on a bad day lol
You can find the screen shots on his steam, extazz’s too.
Spoiler
edit found the screen shot
[close]
Anthony was insane when he was playing actively and changed the top level duelling scene by a lot as can be seen from his prodigy hireaper so the fact he beat extazz is a huge achievement but was to be expected at some point.

Also doubt you’ll hear from Anthony, he’s off doing cringe priest things
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 01:31:34 am by Blitzkrieg. »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2022, 01:28:54 am »
Also not that I really care but the screen shots I see here:

Only show you having 5-1, according to bagins you lot played on EU duel, he was 2-0 or something not entirely sure. You complained about server lag so changed servers to one that made bagins lag badly, went 5-1 vs him, changed servers and he came back 7-6? Again I wasn’t there so can’t really comment on it. But a lot of what you say just seems to be fake news and twisting of information.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2022, 01:31:02 am »
Spoiler

You can find the screen shots on his steam, extazz’s too. Anthony was insane when he was playing actively and changed the top level duelling scene by a lot as can be seen from his prodigy hireaper so the fact he beat extazz is a huge achievement but was to be expected at some point.

[close]
I got the better of anthony in duels for sure...none of you EU bums would ever beat me on NA alls im saying, yall might beat goofballs like yoshie and maple but not the king of NW dawgy
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 09:16:19 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2022, 01:32:34 am »
Also not that I really care but the screen shots I see here:

Only show you having 5-1, according to bagins you lot played on EU duel, he was 2-0 or something not entirely sure. You complained about server lag so changed servers to one that made bagins lag badly, went 5-1 vs him, changed servers and he came back 7-6? Again I wasn’t there so can’t really comment on it. But a lot of what you say just seems to be fake news and twisting of information.
and youre saying he was complaining about server lag not even like he was spiking thats complete bs lol...I had fucking 120 ping he was just getting shitted on and wanted to hide his score so i got it before he left  ;D ;D ;D

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2022, 01:33:05 am »
By all means I’m happy to be proven wrong if you can find a screenshot that clearly states 7-3

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2022, 03:06:47 am »
It's time to return to your room Bill

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2022, 03:31:11 am »
It's time to return to your room Bill

The king needs his rest
CoC > any other team

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2022, 10:43:21 am »
Spoiler

You can find the screen shots on his steam, extazz’s too. Anthony was insane when he was playing actively and changed the top level duelling scene by a lot as can be seen from his prodigy hireaper so the fact he beat extazz is a huge achievement but was to be expected at some point.

[close]
I got the better of anthony in duels for sure...none of you EU bums would ever beat me on NA alls im saying, yall might beat goofballs like yoshie and maple but not the king of NW dawgy
Non of us 'eu bums' would bother going over to NA to prove you wrong/right. We simply don't care enough. Now pipe down and stop caring some much you colonial

Phailur

« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2022, 01:59:59 pm »
-_-

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2022, 05:14:49 pm »