Author Topic: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!  (Read 17899 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!
« Reply #390 on: October 10, 2022, 08:25:09 pm »
This mod is openly available from taleworlds. Why are we trying to ban it?
because people think its cheating, if an autoblock was available on taleworlds freely would you allow it in tournaments ?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 10, 2022, 08:25:31 pm »
Because the author of the mod put a disclaimer that it could potentially be bannable from competitions
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #392 on: October 10, 2022, 08:26:16 pm »
because people think its cheating, if an autoblock was available on taleworlds freely would you allow it in tournaments ?
Autoblock is in the game...
And autoblock is a substitute for mechanic skill, whereas WSE simply removes glitches that should have been patched out of the game

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #393 on: October 10, 2022, 08:26:23 pm »
It literally never would be though. People have posted it there and been banned. ^^
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 10, 2022, 08:27:38 pm »
autoblock is a substitute for mechanical ability, this isn't, it's nothing like auto
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #395 on: October 10, 2022, 08:32:52 pm »
And autoblock is a substitute for mechanic skill, whereas WSE simply removes glitches that should have been patched out of the game

To be fair I've heard that the reason FOV slider isn't in the base game was because of a glitch

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #396 on: October 10, 2022, 08:35:46 pm »

To be fair I've heard that the reason FOV slider isn't in the base game was because of a glitch
It's like saying that people using the - key to zoom out is cheating. Bagins has never played zoomed out and he is considered Tier 1 of all time. So peoples excuse of 'FoV gIVeS An UnFAiR AdVAnTAGe' is utter waffle

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #397 on: October 10, 2022, 09:00:55 pm »

It's like saying that people using the - key to zoom out is cheating. Bagins has never played zoomed out and he is considered Tier 1 of all time. So peoples excuse of 'FoV gIVeS An UnFAiR AdVAnTAGe' is utter waffle
marxeil played 800x600 or 640x480 without zoom out

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #398 on: October 10, 2022, 09:02:12 pm »
So funny to look at this shitstorm and incels speaking about FoV-cheats in a 10yo game with lower 300 online ;D
The point is that both sides are clownish - the comrades who likes WSE as a useful feature and the comrades who doesn't, because "WSE=cheats".
May be you all don't know, but WSE was created not for you, nerds who play 'competetive' for years against the same people and for improving your in-game skills, if somebody really became better with it. WSE was created for server stuff mostly in case to allow making new server scripts, creating data-bases for servers easily and to please common players with new game features without changing M&B module system. Personally I knew about it since 2015, when I came the game and started to play fianna M&B, where all servers were based on WSE scripts, as fianna.mb was the main provider and luckily K700 was both creator of WSE and fianna.mb. And all my friends who owned a server used WSE just for creating new interesting game mechanics or optimising them, like invasion scripts, etc. WSE also allows to manage the server being on it, just using commands in chat. So you may type */heal "player_name" and player will restore his all HP without any signs on it, cuz it won't go even to server-logs, if you dont want to. WSE even opens an ability to give a player more HP at all, more armor characteristics or damage done by a player. With WSE you can turn the whole M&B upside down, fuck it twice and do whatever you want, but fse community only guessed to use WSE for fps-increasing and FoV using :-\. Same time most WSE players couldnt even imagine that it can be used in client game part. That is kinda vulgar, gentlemen. If you wanna see what the real WSE is - come to PN servers on Native, if they are still alive. They were made by team of VALROY, MorDa and K700(in some points).
Where you guys have been all this time, when true gigachads just made Invasion for M&B and happily played it PvE? Ah, I know, you were trying to know, who is able to press 2 buttons better and has bigger balls in that case. BUT when someone's opened for himself files, allowing to play bit better, some of you just started to burp the shit. Just accept, guys, you are afraid that some other players will start to play better than you and all your boring worthless life in M&B will mean nothing, as you won't be "top player" anymore. Your key fear is to become talentless medium player, as you have no other ways to self-affirmate or just because NW became bigger part of your life. WSE is not the only problem for you - some morons always cried about pings on German servers, for example. CIS and Turkish community is playing on 50-100 pings and noone cares about playing on servers that are good for both sides. Noone plays half a match on FRA and half on RUS servers, if teams are from that regions. Some are even crying if they have not 10, but 20 ping lol. So I cant see the point to speak about if WSE is fair or not. If you want fair game - play LAN tournaments lol. Any other discussion is useless and idle. Play without cheats and on russian/turkish/NA/others servers. Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #399 on: October 10, 2022, 09:05:52 pm »
So funny to look at this shitstorm and incels speaking about FoV-cheats in a 10yo game with lower 300 online ;D
The point is that both sides are clownish - the comrades who likes WSE as a useful feature and the comrades who doesn't, because "WSE=cheats".
May be you all don't know, but WSE was created not for you, nerds who play 'competetive' for years against the same people and for improving your in-game skills, if somebody really became better with it. WSE was created for server stuff mostly in case to allow making new server scripts, creating data-bases for servers easily and to please common players with new game features without changing M&B module system. Personally I knew about it since 2015, when I came the game and started to play fianna M&B, where all servers were based on WSE scripts, as fianna.mb was the main provider and luckily K700 was both creator of WSE and fianna.mb. And all my friends who owned a server used WSE just for creating new interesting game mechanics or optimising them, like invasion scripts, etc. WSE also allows to manage the server being on it, just using commands in chat. So you may type */heal "player_name" and player will restore his all HP without any signs on it, cuz it won't go even to server-logs, if you dont want to. WSE even opens an ability to give a player more HP at all, more armor characteristics or damage done by a player. With WSE you can turn the whole M&B upside down, fuck it twice and do whatever you want, but fse community only guessed to use WSE for fps-increasing and FoV using :-\. Same time most WSE players couldnt even imagine that it can be used in client game part. That is kinda vulgar, gentlemen. If you wanna see what the real WSE is - come to PN servers on Native, if they are still alive. They were made by team of VALROY, MorDa and K700(in some points).
Where you guys have been all this time, when true gigachads just made Invasion for M&B and happily played it PvE? Ah, I know, you were trying to know, who is able to press 2 buttons better and has bigger balls in that case. BUT when someone's opened for himself files, allowing to play bit better, some of you just started to burp the shit. Just accept, guys, you are afraid that some other players will start to play better than you and all your boring worthless life in M&B will mean nothing, as you won't be "top player" anymore. Your key fear is to become talentless medium player, as you have no other ways to self-affirmate or just because NW became bigger part of your life. WSE is not the only problem for you - some morons always cried about pings on German servers, for example. CIS and Turkish community is playing on 50-100 pings and noone cares about playing on servers that are good for both sides. Noone plays half a match on FRA and half on RUS servers, if teams are from that regions. Some are even crying if they have not 10, but 20 ping lol. So I cant see the point to speak about if WSE is fair or not. If you want fair game - play LAN tournaments lol. Any other discussion is useless and idle. Play without cheats and on russian/turkish/NA/others servers. Fuck you.

Fuck you.

No fuck you
CoC > any other team

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 10, 2022, 09:26:03 pm »
latter part is true but fov slider is a bit different from just zooming in and out. my point is that there is some merit to fietta's points, it's just a matter of do people care enough.

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #401 on: October 10, 2022, 09:36:29 pm »

Phailur

« Reply #402 on: October 10, 2022, 09:44:48 pm »
From a protected source i know that Nock has been using FOV hacks since 2016. I believe he should be banned from all future tournaments for not disclosing his treacherous behaviour to anyone for so long

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #403 on: October 10, 2022, 09:47:12 pm »
d
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #404 on: October 10, 2022, 09:50:10 pm »
The real sin here is letting a thread started by HiBozo get more than 25 pages, mods do your jobs