Author Topic: [LeList R&S] Real Top 70 European Player  (Read 9085 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [LeList R&S] Real Top 70 European Player
« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2022, 02:38:10 am »
Gi should be the bottom of the bottom of the list list, he just lost to be 50 beers down 7-2.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Sanel

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2022, 11:54:07 pm »
Saying that ExTaZz in 2022 is just holding his range and waiting for others to do things is really funny and it leaves to think about your ability to make a list Fietta, I watched the whole Randomised tournament and I don't think I've seen anyone give more aggressive range per minute than him.

I mean I'm saying that people are setting up plays for him, not that he isn't an aggressive player - I've not really seen Extazz perform outside of French teams anyways, but maybe that's just my own experience

Spoiler
[close]

Pls delete fast fietto  :-[

Damn; Nedim, Dashie and Sanel, quality TRT performance extazz!

I take back what I said!

Well i just saw ur  message,could you explain me why we were in final and you werent maeen.Im not saying we played as good as achiles but we played better than you for sure.I mean if you playin with best players doesnt mean you are good or something lets be honest,you are nothin but silly

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2022, 12:08:30 am »
LOL TAKE THAT L FIETTA

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2022, 10:22:42 pm »