Author Topic: 27th Election: May-Jul Candidates and Discussion  (Read 5219 times)

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 27th Election: Apr-Jun Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2022, 01:43:52 am »
Is there any way I can fix the reputation of Canada that was destroyed by the "Canadian" known as hunteh?
What do you mean destroyed by me  >:( I'm being slandered by big 84th smh

Good luck to all NA candidates!
my turn 8) 4Canada

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2022, 02:58:07 am »
Gotta feel bad for Moraine here. His first real chance to win and then Glenn, Mikey, and Soulja all sign up. It will be interesting to see if he can get his BCoF cronies to vote for him.

On the other hand the NW community will be spread amongst three candidates meanwhile Moraine has an entire game to pull voters from. The NW community may have to unify under one candidate to maintain voting strength.

Levis sadly has no chance. There will never be a Canadian in office again after Hunteh has single-handedly given Canada a bad reputation.
Why is I'm always labeled the bad person, "cronies". I simply represent better the two communities, especially in line battle hosting along with the 41st, and various others from north and south and so on that make up the majority of BCOF.

The bad guy always loses.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2022, 03:01:23 am »
CBA to type a proper post about it, nobody cares anyway. CR never did anything to community that others who never applied (Shadey, Tardet etc) did. Doesn't matter who will win, it won't actually change anything, would be a pointless election as always.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2022, 03:14:27 am »
CBA to type a proper post about it, nobody cares anyway. CR never did anything to community that others who never applied (Shadey, Tardet etc) did. Doesn't matter who will win, it won't actually change anything, would be a pointless election as always.
Cope
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2022, 03:55:16 am »
Is there any way I can fix the reputation of Canada that was destroyed by the "Canadian" known as hunteh?
What do you mean destroyed by me  >:( I'm being slandered by big 84th smh

Good luck to all NA candidates!
big 84th some headass

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2022, 04:36:00 am »
Gotta feel bad for Moraine here. His first real chance to win and then Glenn, Mikey, and Soulja all sign up. It will be interesting to see if he can get his BCoF cronies to vote for him.

On the other hand the NW community will be spread amongst three candidates meanwhile Moraine has an entire game to pull voters from. The NW community may have to unify under one candidate to maintain voting strength.

Levis sadly has no chance. There will never be a Canadian in office again after Hunteh has single-handedly given Canada a bad reputation.
Why is I'm always labeled the bad person, "cronies". I simply represent better the two communities, especially in line battle hosting along with the 41st, and various others from north and south and so on that make up the majority of BCOF.

The bad guy always loses.

Even Razor Ramon lost in the end
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Online Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2022, 09:10:30 pm »
Name : steinmann
Experience : many years as an administrator on the group fighting server thread.
What will you help with? To snip all vegis racial slurs

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2022, 12:44:12 am »
Experience : many years as an administrator on the group fighting server thread.
You'll support it, dont deny bitch
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Online Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2022, 01:27:28 am »
You'll support it, dont deny bitch
you know I’m a full supporter

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2022, 03:29:44 pm »
#downwithvegi

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2022, 04:13:46 pm »
I'll setup the polls later today once I get a minute.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Re: 27th Election: May-Jul Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2022, 08:12:05 pm »
Locked as the polls are now up;

EU

NA
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.