Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]  (Read 45516 times)

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]
« Reply #495 on: January 25, 2022, 04:14:17 am »
GG's, that first map especially was a tough fight but a couple a standout performances from Pedro and Suzuki carried the day.

(this was the rescheduled l2 match btw)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #496 on: January 25, 2022, 04:15:48 am »
GVT 0-2 BabyRage

Map 1: 9-10
Map 2: 5-10

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
CoC > any other team

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 25, 2022, 04:28:54 am »
Spoiler
[close]
ur right here's risk and theodin vs the same teams. wow risk is so much better than theodin he definitely didn't go 2-11 first picks with a .69 k/d or anything. As for rune and yoshie rune has been great so far. Dropped a 1.5 k/d in a must-win match all while having covid. he's active and actually shows up to team scrims while yoshie doesn't know how to launch the correct NW. Dont try to act like the trade is 100% one sided and wastee threw
Ah yes devaluing the players you just traded for, you acquired them because they suck… right?

And an 0-3 team that hasn’t won a map yet downgrading their two best players is indeed throwing, especially given the context.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #499 on: January 25, 2022, 04:31:53 am »
Spoiler
[close]
ur right here's risk and theodin vs the same teams. wow risk is so much better than theodin he definitely didn't go 2-11 first picks with a .69 k/d or anything. As for rune and yoshie rune has been great so far. Dropped a 1.5 k/d in a must-win match all while having covid. he's active and actually shows up to team scrims while yoshie doesn't know how to launch the correct NW. Dont try to act like the trade is 100% one sided and wastee threw
Ah yes devaluing the players you just traded for, you acquired them because they suck… right?

And an 0-3 team that hasn’t won a map yet downgrading their two best players is indeed throwing, especially given the context.

this is awesome did you make this

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 25, 2022, 04:38:46 am »
Spoiler
[close]

this is awesome did you make this
well the original image isn't mine but I added all of Sir Oatmeal the Soy's favorite things in it
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #501 on: January 25, 2022, 05:01:12 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

now this is gamer
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #502 on: January 25, 2022, 05:46:00 am »
There is such a thing as bad team synergy. Some players just don't work well together and Wastee wanted to try something new. The trade is also pretty even considering Rune's performance. I'd also say Rune being a more reliable duelist adds to the trade.

This fickle bunch wouldn't understand the concept. They're too blinded by the tears in their eyes to see reason.

bro ur in the g league be quiet

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #503 on: January 25, 2022, 06:13:34 am »
Wolfe is the luckiest mf on GVT

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #504 on: January 25, 2022, 06:55:11 am »

doesn't know the difference between a glance and a poke smh

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Ser_Wall

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #505 on: January 25, 2022, 07:19:17 am »

Always happy to watch another video from the famed Napoleonic wars youtube channel StrykerHighlights

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #506 on: January 25, 2022, 07:19:29 am »
There is such a thing as bad team synergy. Some players just don't work well together and Wastee wanted to try something new. The trade is also pretty even considering Rune's performance. I'd also say Rune being a more reliable duelist adds to the trade.

This fickle bunch wouldn't understand the concept. They're too blinded by the tears in their eyes to see reason.

bro ur in the g league be quiet

If I’m quiet you’ll get backstabbed with your no mic having ass teammates smh
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 25, 2022, 08:25:34 am »
First of all, l gave Xethos the primary call on allowing it or not since I was involved in the trade. I was not made aware of this trade, nor did I know I was involved in it, until both finally agreed (ask Wastee or Mikey). I had given Mikey and Wastee the notion that if they needed extra time for trading, they could have it. I told them this the hours before any idea of this trade came up, even before all the other trades happened (ask them). I mishandled the communication and should have announced something to everyone earlier. This is pretty tl;dr but it is honestly what happened and I never extended to solely benefit myself. I care about hosting leagues that people enjoy, can compete in, and where I can help the community. I care about how I host and I hate any element of bias, so I work hard to not have any issues at all in the leagues I host.

The main issue was communication and that will be better going forward, to resolve any similar issues.

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
« Reply #508 on: January 25, 2022, 10:40:48 am »
Can we still trade if there were miscommunications… only seems fair

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #509 on: January 25, 2022, 11:39:39 am »
Sure, Jazz, why not? If any other trade was demonstrably in the final stages of completion, but was aborted specifically because 12am eastern passed, send us proof. If it fulfills all other trade rules and we can be reasonably confident we're not being trolled, we'll consider it.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!