Author Topic: Ckne's Tournament Mapping Contributions  (Read 5131 times)

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ckne's Tournament Mapping Contributions
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 10:01:16 am »
Super excited for tomorrow's EGS 7v7. Just finished adjusting the arena sizes from various opinions so hopefully it will be perfect. The only way to move around is using trap doors and there's 120 (!!) of them, I don't even remember ever seeing this concept used for a big tournament map! Plus going crazy with the amount of water and mountain textures on which I refused to compromise, so any FPS complains are going straight to the trash can!!!

Spoiler
[close]

Give me snacks or give me death
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2021, 03:09:41 pm »
Super excited for tomorrow's EGS 7v7. Just finished adjusting the arena sizes from various opinions so hopefully it will be perfect. The only way to move around is using trap doors and there's 120 (!!) of them, I don't even remember ever seeing this concept used for a big tournament map! Plus going crazy with the amount of water and mountain textures on which I refused to compromise, so any FPS complains are going straight to the trash can!!!

Spoiler
[close]

I changed my mind
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2021, 12:47:44 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

I changed my mind
Changed my mind too late.
Thank you for giving the opportunity to play with 10 fps and ping under 70
The cards are very beautiful, but they do not fulfill their main function and main functionality - that is the problem.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2021, 01:47:44 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

I changed my mind
Changed my mind too late.
Thank you for giving the opportunity to play with 10 fps and ping under 70
The cards are very beautiful, but they do not fulfill their main function and main functionality - that is the problem.
And thank you for telling me! Unless people message me and tell me how it performs I won't be modifying them.

I'm sorry that happened, I wish last week more people from L1 had given me any feedback so I could've changed it. I legit only got ONE complain and that alone made me change a couple things. I'll probably will be making a new and more normal 7v7 map.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2021, 01:13:49 am »
Hello.
I need to make a map for a 5v5 tournament.
Requirements :
- the card should weigh as few kilobytes as possible.
- it should not load the computer and produce the maximum number of frames per second.
- to be small, playable, without unnecessary additions, plugins, so that even on weak computers it looks playable and good.
- without unnecessary things that reduce the frame rate per second (water, fire, and so on).
- large enough so that 4 arenas can play at the same time.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/profilityofgamer/ my steam

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2021, 05:38:13 am »
Hello.
Requirements :
- it should not load the computer and produce the maximum number of frames per second.
- to be small, playable, without unnecessary additions, plugins, so that even on weak computers it looks playable and good.
- without unnecessary things that reduce the frame rate per second (water, fire, and so on).

2€
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2021, 09:39:16 pm »
Hello.
Requirements :

I'll look into it next week
#justice4padawan

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2022, 02:48:01 am »
just placed a thousand trees in a gf map hahahaha pure evil
#justice4padawan

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2022, 10:15:39 am »
:]

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2022, 10:21:40 am »
savage :]

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2022, 02:56:48 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
#justice4padawan

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2023, 01:59:27 pm »
2023 and still relevant lol
#justice4padawan