Author Topic: 24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 9926 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion
« on: July 22, 2021, 06:56:10 am »
I will give this till 12 am central US on the 26th before I lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

Troll apps will not be added, and you must answer all of the questions in the app.  Consider this your warning.  I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well.  Check the stickied threads for help.

Code
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]EU or NA?:[/b]
[b]Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:[/b]
[b]Why should you become CR?:[/b]
[b]What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?[/b]

EU:
Aidan
Spoiler
Name: Aidan

EU or NA?: EU

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes

Why should you become CR?:

My previous term has been quite successful. In my next term I would hope to continue these successes. Below are some examples of stuff that I've worked on or helped with:

In my previous term I provided servers to different parts of the community, from one night competitive events to the longer tournaments such as EIC, NWWC. I’ve also provided servers to regiments and groupfighting teams for them to use as they wish.

I’ve also been involved in organising and hosting community events. On the casual side I’ve been involved launching two new weekly events, one regular linebattle event as well as a brand new flag spawning linebattle event. On the competitive side I helped launch and host the European Lights Cup, a lights 1v1 tournament aimed at regiments that play lights but don’t play competitively. As well as this, I’ve been involved in creating and hosting the BCS Tournaments. These tournaments are aimed at newer players and those who had never played in competitive tournaments.

For the public community I’ve got something being worked on and will be launched soonish. It hopefully will be great fun!

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

Keep providing servers that are currently being hosted as well as being able to provide servers for the community.

Continue to host the weekly community events as well as help host events under the BCS banner. I'll also launch this public server but I won't ruin the surprise yet!
[close]

NA:
Lady Moraine
Spoiler
Name: Lady Moraine
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I've ran many times on the same platform, help event hosts and keep the game alive through good admins and a solid foundation in what's left of the community.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I'm not going to promise events that may or may not be successful all that I can guarantee is maintaining the game as it is now and help any events that pop up along the way.
[close]

Svenypoo
Spoiler
Name: Hawkince Svenypoo
EU or NA?:  NA
Why should you become CR?: I think that my last term has been pretty successful and I believe that the NA community has been more active than it has in a long time.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will be hosting a new regimental groupfighting league and I will make sure to voice any community concerns to the moderators.
[close]

Tired_Jake
Spoiler
Name: Tired_Jake

EU or NA? North America

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? Yes

Why should you become CR?
-Over these many years that I have been in this community, I have seen the good that has been done from the Community Representative position. From Jolly Canadian to Russianfury, good events and ideas have come from this position of community confidence and trust. Due to these good role models, I have decided that I want to give back to the community. Though I do not speak often, I am involved in many aspects of the community from the 84th Regiment of Foot in both competitive and casual events as well as other various community activities.

-As a constant and ever present community figure in both competitive and casual events, I have amassed a number of ideas and tweaks for existing and brand new events. In addition, I have many contacts and friends that are willing to help me achieve my goals. A couple ideas would be the combination/working together of both the NA and SA communities along with varied competitive events like capture the flag, etc. Some of these events would hopefully stem the mass exodus of players from Napoleonic Wars but I can give no promises, only ideas at the current moment.
[close]

Cwater
Spoiler
Name: Cwater
EU or NA?:  NA
Why should you become CR?: I think that my last term has been pretty successful and I believe that the NA community has been more active than it has in a long time.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will be hosting a new regimental groupfighting league and I will make sure to voice any community concerns to the moderators.
[close]

FITTENS
Spoiler
Name: FITTENS
EU or NA?: North America
Why should you become CR?: Over these many years that I have been in this community, I have seen the good that has been done from the Community Representative position. Many good events and ideas have come from this position of community confidence and trust. Due to these good role models, I have decided that I want to give back to the community. Some may not like how brutily honest i can be BUT i have been involved in many  of the community from the 84th Regiment of Foot to the  41e in both competitive and casual events as well as other various community activities such as the BBG campaign's to the 1v1 league's .

Well fist id want to help out/host New an Unique competitive and casual events, I have Been thinking of new ideas that can Hopfully bring a new breath of life into this game we all hold so dearly. In addition, I have been listing to alot of the communitys ideas an thoughts so my goals are to make sure everyone is able to have a voice . A couple ideas i have are making a new sailors vs partisans gang war type mode it would work like a normal battle just some thing new an fun. i also have more ideas but i guess youll have to vote for me to hear the rest ;)

-Fittens
[close]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 04:44:16 pm by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Re: 24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 07:54:01 am »
quote author=Shadow link=topic=46046.msg2037282#msg2037282 date=1618922197]
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 09:19:34 am »
Trolll!!!!

Also good luck to anyone who applies 8)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 05:14:36 pm »
Trolll!!!!

Also good luck to anyone who applies 8)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 05:49:08 pm »
Make it interesting guys, we are overdue another debate.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 06:39:01 pm »
Might have a cheeky little CR campaign
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2021, 02:40:09 am »
Might as well be first 8)

My previous term has been quite successful. In my next term I would hope to continue these successes. Below are some examples of stuff that I've worked on or helped with:

In my previous term I provided servers to different parts of the community, from one night competitive events to the longer tournaments such as EIC, NWWC. I’ve also provided servers to regiments and groupfighting teams for them to use as they wish.

I’ve also been involved in organising and hosting community events. On the casual side I’ve been involved launching two new weekly events, one regular linebattle event as well as a brand new flag spawning linebattle event. On the competitive side I helped launch and host the European Lights Cup, a lights 1v1 tournament aimed at regiments that play lights but don’t play competitively. As well as this, I’ve been involved in creating and hosting the BCS Tournaments. These tournaments are aimed at newer players and those who had never played in competitive tournaments.

For the public community I’ve got something being worked on and will be launched soonish. It hopefully will be great fun!

Keep providing servers that are currently being hosted as well as being able to provide servers for the community.

Continue to host the weekly community events as well as help host events under the BCS banner. I'll also launch this public server but I won't ruin the surprise yet!

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2021, 02:42:09 am »
Spoiler

[close]
sleepy uni

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2021, 03:07:13 am »
Spoiler

[close]
sleepy uni
Joe Biden wake up

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2021, 08:36:46 am »
Why should you become CR?: I've ran many times on the same platform, help event hosts and keep the game alive through good admins and a solid foundation in what's left of the community.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I'm not going to promise events that may or may not be successful all that I can guarantee is maintaining the game as it is now and help any events that pop up along the way.

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2021, 09:52:15 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Can't argue with that record tbf

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2021, 12:39:33 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Can't argue with that record tbf
Thanks baker! 8)

Spoiler
[close]

You have my vote! 8)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2021, 12:58:35 pm »
your servers suck!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy