Author Topic: NW Player Ranking | June update  (Read 17938 times)

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NW Player Ranking | May update | *Let the War begin*
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2021, 10:09:43 pm »
Ryan is only rated 84 cause I don't think he is in any shape atm and for me didn't rly perform when he played.

And Fietta. I have nothing against a bit of fun and baiting but if you wanna attack people go to the Chuckster list  ::)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2021, 10:14:01 pm »
Fietta has point, I’m not underrating O’Neil or saying he’s bad, but getting that high rated out of one tournament in which you didn’t face any good team in playoffs is kinda weird
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2021, 10:47:18 pm »

if u only play nc and like 1 tourney in the past few months why would he expect a higher rating, without high performance

84 is not bad, and im surprised you dont have that rating kore

Haven't you only played 1 tourny in the past few months where u got carried by frenchies but are 87p? :o
Obsessed  :-X

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2021, 10:48:08 pm »
Fietta has point, I’m not underrating O’Neil or saying he’s bad, but getting that high rated out of one tournament in which you didn’t face any good team in playoffs is kinda weird

Like 7even has literally done dogshit every tournament, comes 2nd once, and u and ur players are all still rated really high. If anyone should comment, it isnt you

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2021, 11:00:57 pm »
Ryan is only rated 84 cause I don't think he is in any shape atm and for me didn't rly perform when he played.

And Fietta. I have nothing against a bit of fun and baiting but if you wanna attack people go to the Chuckster list  ::)

Ngl probs in the best shape i've ever been in, especially now as the aggro player i'm addapting to be.... You just don't see me play very often i dont think outside of 45thN vs 92nd 20v20 gfs...

I appreciate your judgment of me in nwwc and each to their own opinion, but thought i did pretty solid...

But it's tru i've missed a few tournies as i had to prioritise some uni work so i'll give oneil that one....

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2021, 11:02:49 pm »

Ngl probs in the best shape i've ever been in, especially now as the aggro player i'm addapting to be.... You just don't see me play very often i dont think outside of 45thN vs 92nd 20v20 gfs...

I appreciate your judgment of me in nwwc and each to their own opinion, but thought i did pretty solid...

But it's tru i've missed a few tournies as i had to prioritise some uni work so i'll give oneil that one....
dont get me wrong, u played class in the Germany match, but for the others I felt you didnt, mainly cos u werent playing the game.

I mean chuckster was playing insane in virgins last tourney, and hes also 84 lol

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2021, 11:09:28 pm »

dont get me wrong, u played class in the Germany match, but for the others I felt you didnt, mainly cos u werent playing the game.

I mean chuckster was playing insane in virgins last tourney, and hes also 84 lol
i mean the other matches were just stomps and then the NA i did meh, but that match was tough for my style... but ye iwas only playing for ire at the time cuz of uni tbf but this list came out a long time after ire matches...

but your list stock your choice man

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #127 on: May 12, 2021, 11:10:47 pm »
The problem is you have to look at the past three tournaments, not just one. People get rated highly mostly on their consistency and their ability not necessarily their performance in two ft 5s on one Sunday.

Wursti

« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2021, 11:20:13 pm »
Id be proud if i was on Mr Ts level

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2021, 11:28:22 pm »
The problem is you have to look at the past three tournaments, not just one. People get rated highly mostly on their consistency and their ability not necessarily their performance in two ft 5s on one Sunday.
this

and ive not carried or been carried rly. I just did good enough consistently lol. (And if anyones wondering about fiettas comment, Ive played every recent tournament I believe).

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2021, 11:47:19 pm »

Makes no sense to rate people based on 1 tournament indeed.

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2021, 02:22:22 am »

+2 points for humility

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2021, 03:14:49 am »

I pretty much played 1 tournament...

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2021, 07:59:41 pm »

if u only play nc and like 1 tourney in the past few months why would he expect a higher rating, without high performance

84 is not bad, and im surprised you dont have that rating kore

I don't remember asking?

And yeah I could be 84p if 84p was the highest possible rating. I am the best player in the game after all, I just don't care enough to bother trying against the likes of lonedoge
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2021, 10:03:03 pm »

I pretty much played 1 tournament...

I played 1 tournament aswell rate me  >:(

-Made by RockheadRumple