Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20931 times)

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2021, 06:31:46 pm »
Maskman is perfect for CR because he has no life beside NW.

He only cares about this community and the 45thN with 110%of dedication. I've never seen something comparable. Everytime I try to get him to play something else he declines, because it distracts him from NW and the regiment.

Since the numbers in the 45thN been rising over the 200 active members and we have events every day, he actually seems to mature so he can keep things sorted in the regiment.

If anyone in 2021 deserves the title it's him. Because of his dedication, work ethic and passion. I'm sure with someone like him as CR we can keep the game and community alive for a bit longer.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2021, 06:33:36 pm »
To all of those who supported me on my campaign I would like you thank you all. My term as CR was a massive success and we accomplished a great many things such as:

1. Making sure Unicorn didn't get CR - Without getting my whole reg to vote for me :')

Myself and various other NW leaders have a lot coming over the next few weeks that will benefit everyone greatly. Unfortunately CR is just a badge that doesnt actually help you achieve any goals that are meaningful and would actually be easier without it.

GL Maskman I would actually be astonished if you lost.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2021, 06:34:39 pm »
I managed to achieve my goals as CR. Maybe the next one should try actually do something!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2021, 06:37:01 pm »
I managed to achieve my goals as CR. Maybe the next one should try actually do something!
Give me a list of what you can do as a CR that you couldn't do anyway.

Go!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2021, 06:41:20 pm »
I mean not everyone's as talented as me are they??

But here's your list;

1. See the topics being discussed in the mod board.
2. See the reports in-case you need to step in if a mod isn't on.
3. Try to resolve forum dramas without involving the mod team.
4. Suggest changes directly for discussion on the moderation board.

Probs more but there's a few bro.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2021, 06:42:50 pm »

He only cares about this community and the 45thN with 110%of dedication. I've never seen something comparable. Everytime I try to get him to play something else he declines, because it distracts him from NW and the regiment.

Since the numbers in the 45thN been rising over the 200 active members and we have events every day, he actually seems to mature so he can keep things sorted in the regiment.

If anyone in 2021 deserves the title it's him. Because of his dedication, work ethic and passion. I'm sure with someone like him as CR we can keep the game and community alive for a bit longer.
Okay little Fanboy

I think you summed up well how biased Maskman is. Sadly he is not able to even interact with people not agreeing to his statements. Showing toxicity towards those players together with incredible arrogant behavior. Furthermore, he is literally sucking of everybody so he gets his good. For me, that doesn't sound like a respected community person.

Also, I don't get why CR votes always turn into "who has the most friends" elections. Just judge who is the most capable. Not knowing for whom I will actually vote (depending on who may Sign-Up) I am proud to say it won't be Maskman

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2021, 06:45:07 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2021, 06:51:36 pm »

But here's your list;

Yeah but even that you can't do well because you don't have all the buttons. I posted multiple things in the Mod board and never got responded to. The mod board is also very inactive, there has been 2 threads posted since July.

Also what you listed here are just moderators duties... I didn't even know the mod board existed until after I spoke with Jolly and he filled me in on everything because nobody even bothered speaking to me after I got elected :P Idk if they need more moderators then recruit more moderators.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2021, 07:10:41 pm »

But here's your list;

Yeah but even that you can't do well because you don't have all the buttons. I posted multiple things in the Mod board and never got responded to. The mod board is also very inactive, there has been 2 threads posted since July.

Also what you listed here are just moderators duties... I didn't even know the mod board existed until after I spoke with Jolly and he filled me in on everything because nobody even bothered speaking to me after I got elected :P Idk if they need more moderators then recruit more moderators.
CR is a forum role/position, emphasis mostly on the forum part. You probably should have read more about the role here before applying and then becoming confused.

Quote from: Duuring
The Community Representative is the Community Board Moderator and member of the Moderation team, elected by forum members, to represent the interest of the Forum, Regimental and Gamers community...

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2021, 07:14:50 pm »
I think you have mis understood my point. But thats okay you are American after all.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2021, 07:23:09 pm »

Okay little Fanboy

I think you summed up well how biased Maskman is. Sadly he is not able to even interact with people not agreeing to his statements. Showing toxicity towards those players together with incredible arrogant behavior. Furthermore, he is literally sucking of everybody so he gets his good. For me, that doesn't sound like a respected community person.

Also, I don't get why CR votes always turn into "who has the most friends" elections. Just judge who is the most capable. Not knowing for whom I will actually vote (depending on who may Sign-Up) I am proud to say it won't be Maskman

I 100% agree. Thats why I personally won't be engaging with a public smear campaign against any other candidate

Spoiler
Name: Fotin

EU or NA?: EU

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I know this is an important position. I totally understand that I can be punished for that.

Why should you become CR?: I am now a member of this community since 6 years. I have played competitively untill 2019, then focused myself on a leadership role. My objective for 2021 is to do even more for the NW community, as this is a game I personnally love and want to see alive as long as possible.
With all my experience, I have the advantage to have played with most of the current players of the NW competitive scene, and I also know pretty well how that scene works.
I want to do my maximum to help the moderators and to be the voice between them and the community. I am ready to learn how to get better in that role and am open to all the advices that everyone could give me.
I want a stable community where all the trashtalsks are just happening for competitive reasons. This means that I want the useless FSE and in game trashtalks to stop since it makes this community more and more cancerous.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

- Firstly, I would like to make a schedule for all the tournaments that will happen this year. By doing that, I want the players to be more motivated to play every tournament. There will be one tournament per month, sometimes two. This is going to be done in consultation with all the team leaders.

- Secondly, I will make another EU vs NA tournament. I love the idea, and to me that is a really interesting thing to do.

- Finally, I'll offer my help to all the tournament organizers. I'll reserve myself 5 hours per week for that job and only that job. Since my plan is to schedule all the tournaments, I want them to be really well organized and I also want to see bigger things.
[close]

Thanks for running I am glad there are other people active in the community that genuinely do care. I wish you the best of luck Fotin
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2021, 07:29:43 pm »
Can I have fwuffy back pls?

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2021, 07:30:14 pm »
Thanks Mask. Good luck to you too, my friend!

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2021, 07:35:06 pm »
It ain’t a smear campaign, it is being transparant Maskman.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2021, 07:36:40 pm »
Question is why do we even allow a tier 4 leader like Pieter to express his opinion at all  :o