Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 60539 times)

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #885 on: October 18, 2022, 06:06:37 pm »
IF there is no WSE2 in this tournament i wont be playing

return to hell creature

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #886 on: October 18, 2022, 06:13:13 pm »
(Btw my FOV is 75 in game so blitz can’t say I’m using it to FOV hack)
Don’t remember asking + rent free + week minded and cringe

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #887 on: October 18, 2022, 06:16:46 pm »
real sigma males think monthly

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #888 on: October 18, 2022, 06:25:30 pm »
(Btw my FOV is 75 in game so blitz can’t say I’m using it to FOV hack)
Don’t remember asking + rent free + week minded and cringe

I’ll pull out of EGS if needed.

Weak minded and cringe

Look how cute you two are. Another NW couple about to happen? Poor Gibby

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #889 on: October 18, 2022, 06:48:11 pm »
fietta gets more pussy than you lol pipe down

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #891 on: October 18, 2022, 06:50:12 pm »
IF there is no WSE2 in this tournament i wont be playing

Nice another retard down  8)

Same here. Yes I played without it for years. And it was always the worst part about the game, animation glitches and stuff happening/not happening on your screen that others see/don’t see. WSE2 removes most of this.

You say most, but animation glitches are still very prevalent in WSE2
hey lil fietta, maybe stop insulting everyone who fucked ur throat?

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #892 on: October 18, 2022, 06:50:20 pm »
real sigma males think monthly

real sigma males don’t think 💯💯👑👑
CoC > any other team

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #893 on: October 18, 2022, 07:00:02 pm »
As i said before your IQ is below 80. People are so arranged that they will not worsen their conditions whatever its food or game

Whats the point in playin M&B with slowmotion and glitched anims? I dont see any reason to play ATS or EGS without WSE2.

For YEARS t1-2 played with this, so many tourmanents passed with WSE2. For sure i dont see that someone blocking every backstab or using bigger fov for destroy everything.

You dont even start poll for WSE like pussy

And you starts insult people because they dont agreed with you, such scum

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 18, 2022, 07:16:03 pm »
fietta gets more pussy than you lol pipe down
Wow, that must have hit a nerve. Bless

Online Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #895 on: October 18, 2022, 07:18:34 pm »
As i said before your IQ is below 80. People are so arranged that they will not worsen their conditions whatever its food or game

Whats the point in playin M&B with slowmotion and glitched anims? I dont see any reason to play ATS or EGS without WSE2.

For YEARS t1-2 played with this, so many tourmanents passed with WSE2. For sure i dont see that someone blocking every backstab or using bigger fov for destroy everything.

I've tried WSE2, animation glitches are still as prevalent as with the steam version, nothing changes, it just makes it smoother (and for me not much at all) - something of which doesn't warrant its use if it means having all the other disadvantages to come with it, not playing the game because of WSE2 being banned is extremely weak minded and maybe you quitting would be beneficial. Please just think a little more.

I even discussed the animation glitches with other WSE2 users and the same issues still persist, it doesn't fix that, that doesn't change lmao.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 07:21:05 pm by Fietta »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 18, 2022, 07:33:26 pm »

I've tried WSE2, animation glitches are still as prevalent as with the steam version, nothing changes, it just makes it smoother (and for me not much at all) - something of which doesn't warrant its use if it means having all the other disadvantages to come with it, not playing the game because of WSE2 being banned is extremely weak minded and maybe you quitting would be beneficial. Please just think a little more.

I even discussed the animation glitches with other WSE2 users and the same issues still persist, it doesn't fix that, that doesn't change lmao.
Legit for me, removes sideblock glitch, and other animation glitches like in the steam version it would show I double block but still get hit with a stab. On WSE2 in similar situations it will only show one of the blocks.
You cannot say it changes nothing. You should know of all people, begging Envy for the download link back in S3.
Wait to see what happens with the competitive version before starting a discussion about WSE2. This could all be pointless. Not sure why it was even brought up considering how much discussion has already happened on HiReapers thread.

Giorno

« Reply #897 on: October 18, 2022, 07:43:34 pm »

Legit for me, removes sideblock glitch, and other animation glitches like in the steam version it would show I double block but still get hit with a stab. On WSE2 in similar situations it will only show one of the blocks.
You cannot say it changes nothing. You should know of all people, begging Envy for the download link back in S3.
Wait to see what happens with the competitive version before starting a discussion about WSE2. This could all be pointless. Not sure why it was even brought up considering how much discussion has already happened on HiReapers thread.

Fairly certain SB glitch doesn't exist for me anymore. Have used it at times to tell whether someone else wasn't using WSE2 since they unfortunately sometimes get caught running around with a SB like a mong :P

Online Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #898 on: October 18, 2022, 07:53:19 pm »

Fairly certain SB glitch doesn't exist for me anymore. Have used it at times to tell whether someone else wasn't using WSE2 since they unfortunately sometimes get caught running around with a SB like a mong :P

Asked Python and can confirm he still gets it (literally happened in a 2v2 we did earlier)

begging Envy for the download link back in S3.

Now you're just lying out ur teeth cos Zeyden told you a load of bollocks on teamspeak to stir the pot, didn't even know it existed when I was in Envy you buffoon.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 08:49:38 pm by Hertz »

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #899 on: October 18, 2022, 07:56:18 pm »