Author Topic: Risk Points List | R.Points  (Read 11660 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Risk Points List | R.Points
« on: November 25, 2020, 04:51:44 pm »

G.O.A.T Tier (the best)

99p Herishey -  Idc, as long as Python's day is ruined and I don't come last. The second master manipulator.
99p Ivan - The master manipulator, if he's losing if you help him he'll let you come 2nd (re-upgraded to 99p due to good performances).

Great Tier (95+)

97p Rikkert - I've only played 4 games and I won 2 of them so I'm basically undefeated and I'll never play again (he has now returned to create chaos, has gained an upgrade for this).
96p DOMI - My tactics include refusing to stooping to teaming which causes me to lose to those who have manipulated others into teaming against him (usually maxi)

Good Tier (80+)

94p R1bazZz- I take full advantage of other people's stupidity.
88p Elsse - My whole strategy consist into backstabbing my own "allies", suiciding like a true kamikaze and then giving all my territories to the weakest.
88p Python - Tries to think the game through way too much, eventually resulting in him being trolled (suffered a downgrade due to being shit recently).
88p Snikkel - Pretends to be a big noob just to ensure Rikkerts death.
80p Ricky - Quad kill massive.

Average Tier (70+)

76p sHype - Can't decide on a team, gets fingered by both.
75p Expert AI
75p Kore - Is just vibing on the assault.
74p Matty - Was part of Rickys quad kill.
72p Hard AI
72p Rikus - He tries but ultimately fails, had a semi-decent game once which ended in him being eaten by zombies.
71p Chriseh - He tries.
70p Achilles - Almost throws a 2v1 in his first game, becomes Ivan's slave.
70p Fietta - Too enamoured by the Portuguese spice.

Bad Tier (50+)

65p Medium AI
64p Jaxley - Didn't die before the easy AI and hasn't lost to my little brother yet.
64p My 11 year old Brother - He's 11 and beat MarxeiL and Hertz.
63p Hertz - also lost to my 11 year old brother.
63p MarxeiL - I try so hard but the bots just kill me. If you're close to being defeated he will consistently give you about 50 chances to get back into the game and destroy him.
62p Maxifighter - my tactics include trusting anyone that says something nice until they betray me and I die first
55p Easy AI
27p Voluble - Listened to Herishey, died first to Herishey.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 04:18:56 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Risk Points List | R.Points
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 04:55:06 pm »
There's real players and then there's losers that are worse than AI

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 04:56:00 pm »
I agree. If you wish to be added to the list you have to have played vs one of the Good Tier + players who can vouch for your skill rating!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 04:59:01 pm »
the return of the lists

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 05:00:19 pm »
they never left?  ??? ??? ???

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 05:01:35 pm »
havent seen new ones pop up in a while :0

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 05:03:27 pm »
Actually that's true tbf. Not since Chuckster/Obelix's.

Online Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 05:03:47 pm »
First chess now this, wtf Maxi  ??? :-[

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 05:04:39 pm »
If I make a 7 days to die one Maxi will also be down the bottom. He is just a great gamer.

Elsse

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 05:06:08 pm »
My whole strategy consist into backstabbing my own "allies", suiciding like a true kamikaze and then giving all my territories to the weakest. 100% winrate since the person who wins win thanks to me.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 05:09:11 pm »
Maybe I'll have to do some descriptions for the players like on your list.

Elsse

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 05:11:04 pm »
You have to.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2020, 05:13:03 pm »
Maxi - my tactics include trusting anyone that says something nice until they betray me and I die first

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 05:18:21 pm »
DOMI - My tactics include refusing to stooping to teaming which causes me to lose to those who have manipulated others into teaming against him (usually maxi)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 05:26:39 pm »
Herishey - Idc, as long as Python's day is ruined.