Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131989 times)

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
  • Side: Neutral
Dont think 2 EGS seasons justify jakob all time GER team
The dream teams have always been done the same way (players higher in the tier list get in over others, I just haven't done the all-time update yet but Jakob will be in tier 4 and he started to perform 'well' in season 1 tbh).

I honestly disagree with the post Lockdown top teams

There are 5 Teams on it, which consists mostly of the same players

and with Legends and 10C there are two teams which didn't even finish one full EGS season
As for the teams this has also always been done the same way I count up wins, second places and third places and those who have the most get ranked in that order.

dream teams? then nosswill has to be part of the german dream team as moskitos support player

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Dont think 2 EGS seasons justify jakob all time GER team
The dream teams have always been done the same way (players higher in the tier list get in over others, I just haven't done the all-time update yet but Jakob will be in tier 4 and he started to perform 'well' in season 1 tbh).

and with Legends and 10C there are two teams which didn't even finish one full EGS season
As for the teams this has also always been done the same way I count up wins, second places and third places and those who have the most get ranked in that order.

dream teams? then nosswill has to be part of the german dream team as moskitos support player
It depends what you define as a dream team, in my case I just did it as the 'best' all-time players get in rather than finding a good line-up as such.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
Need the Hireaper update. One of the few English players to ever win a duel tourney.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Wursti

If you use Jakob being Tier 4 as a reason to put him in all time team GER then Falk or any other in Tier 4 would deserve it more imo

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar

This doesn't make it good for every occasion, only because you used it already.
This can be used for a earlier stage, where you have to exist long enough to even play more then 4 or 5 tournaments, as they didn't happen that often.
But now we had a total of 14 team tournaments in the last couple of months which makes it easier for stacks to gain trophies.

Furthermore Tigere in top30 is funny cause he didn't touch the game since start of last EIC early 2021

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile

This doesn't make it good for every occasion, only because you used it already.
This can be used for a earlier stage, where you have to exist long enough to even play more then 4 or 5 tournaments, as they didn't happen that often.
But now we had a total of 14 team tournaments in the last couple of months which makes it easier for stacks to gain trophies.

Furthermore Tigere in top30 is funny cause he didn't touch the game since start of last EIC early 2021
What are you on about the new player era has not been added?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Need the Hireaper update. One of the few English players to ever win a duel tourney and giorno for the Irish dream team  :(
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
If you use Jakob being Tier 4 as a reason to put him in all time team GER then Falk or any other in Tier 4 would deserve it more imo
Missed this, as a tie-breaker I take their highest placement e.g. 1-10, 21-30, etc. As presumably they'd have more impact in the team.

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
 :-\
<3

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
I've done all the updates now apart from the new player era btw. This will come hopefully later today but maybe tomorrow.

There are quite a lot of upgrades/downgrades on the all-time as looking across all the eras I think there were a lot of players only in one or less era and in some cases not even top 10 in tiers 3/4 so I've downgraded some of these and upgraded a few others based on the new era to come.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
that top 30 for post lockdown is a disaster wtf xD

edit :nvm nvm
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 07:13:37 pm by Janne »

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
elsse tier 2 still but herishey tier 1 = Great success !

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
elsse tier 2 still but herishey tier 1 = Great success !
Elsse was meant to go up I missed him, that's been done now and I've posted the new era. This is after I've had feedback from a few more players today as I found out a few things so I've made some changes. Just a reminder this is in alphabetical order not ranking placements and over both EGS seasons as well as any groupfighting tournaments outside of that. Just a reminder as well that players who miss a large number of tournaments e.g. 40% or more do get penalised as its over the entire era not just part of it or their peak skill within it (this has been the same for all the other eras as well).

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
Still no reaps?  :-\
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
HiReaper played well in the last couple tournaments of S3 after he was able to return from his ban there is no denying that but that was only 2 tournaments and duel tournaments are not taken into account in the eras.