Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars European Cup - Autumn Season 2012  (Read 26412 times)

Offline Aldemar

• Donator
  • 84e Prison Builder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars European Cup - Autumn Season 2012
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2012, 09:24:17 pm »
Server looked weird from the 6 lines of text every post. Didn't see how that effected the actual game, but as i said before, all lag is not created equal.

(And no, i personally didn't notice any lag problems in the UK game)

As i sayed"...Server lags for everyone different,....."  i had only 2 times a small lag, the rest of the game i hadnt any problems. Double post bugs says that the server needs a reset it cause alot of weired lags. France sayed aswell that they had problems, both teams not only the loosing team.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2012, 09:43:25 pm »
There was something up in that game, just as there was in the Final as well.
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Bessières

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2012, 09:57:24 pm »
I personaly had lags too, but it must also be caused by my unstable connection :P . Most part of french team members lagged a bit during the match, so to be sure of the quality of the server, a reset has to be done if its possible, this is just my opinion.

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
« Reply #123 on: November 25, 2012, 12:29:56 am »
(Grabs popcorn)

JackieChan

« Reply #124 on: November 25, 2012, 12:08:00 pm »
I personaly had lags too, but it must also be caused by my unstable connection :P . Most part of french team members lagged a bit during the match, so to be sure of the quality of the server, a reset has to be done if its possible, this is just my opinion.
Indeed!

Nevertheless Congrats on your victory France! ;)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2012, 02:27:18 pm »
So.... When will this be offically closed off? And the prices and stats given?   :)