Author Topic: European Community Lists - Another List Added!  (Read 181709 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: European Community Lists - Current List Added!
« Reply #1185 on: July 17, 2016, 04:48:59 pm »
I just found out about this thread, glad i could make it on the list ;D

edit; what about michel ney? he was or mabye still is insane in groupfigthing
I always thought he was on it, must have been missed/forgotten.
Added him now as an 83.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1186 on: July 17, 2016, 05:06:25 pm »
im not in the list wtf
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline 18e Official

• Second Lieutenant
  • 18e de Ligne
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 17, 2016, 05:06:46 pm »
We need Pluto on here ^ Always been a great player and probably one of the better ones that still plays.

Offline 2oothBrush

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2oothBrush
« Reply #1188 on: July 17, 2016, 05:17:03 pm »
im not in the list wtf

join the club mate ;D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: July 17, 2016, 05:18:34 pm »
im not in the list wtf

join the club mate ;D
You don't even play anymore you fgt.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline 2oothBrush

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: July 17, 2016, 05:19:33 pm »
im not in the list wtf

join the club mate ;D

im playing rn mate Haha just had a little break... :'( :D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: July 17, 2016, 05:20:10 pm »
im not in the list wtf

join the club mate ;D

im playing rn mate Haha just had a little break... :'( :D
Welcum back

Offline 2oothBrush

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: July 17, 2016, 05:20:57 pm »

ty ty i'll be bottom of that list in no time...

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: July 17, 2016, 05:39:30 pm »
Hazeeeee, i was only joking, chill man :)

Same goes with extazz on the most prestigious tournament of the year (except nwwc),the Norwegian's 1v1 tournament (120 player,fucking massive) you got beat by extazz (No shame,he was an evil demon that day)  (3 month ago)

Well, we there was a video, you would understand how much "S" key he used, and tanked which was really annoying. I would get every round minimum 2 hits if not more and he wouldnt die. He would give me with 2 hits easily or even one in some occasions. I've beat extaz before 10-2. I never saw him beating me that badly xD It was always close between me and him i would say. He kinda got the same style of game as me. But as i said, no point to argue about this, its silly gents. We all better than this :)

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Wencosa

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 17, 2016, 05:52:42 pm »
I don't really care about this list but THANK YOU anyway for featuring me and that you think I can be amongst the best players in this game. Didn't even know people knew about me. Have a nice day

Haze

« Reply #1195 on: July 17, 2016, 06:16:30 pm »
Hazeeeee, i was only joking, chill man :)

Same goes with extazz on the most prestigious tournament of the year (except nwwc),the Norwegian's 1v1 tournament (120 player,fucking massive) you got beat by extazz (No shame,he was an evil demon that day)  (3 month ago)

Well, we there was a video, you would understand how much "S" key he used, and tanked which was really annoying. I would get every round minimum 2 hits if not more and he wouldnt die. He would give me with 2 hits easily or even one in some occasions. I've beat extaz before 10-2. I never saw him beating me that badly xD It was always close between me and him i would say. He kinda got the same style of game as me. But as i said, no point to argue about this, its silly gents. We all better than this :)
As i said plenty of times my message was amical,no way to call me chill,russian boyaa  :)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1196 on: July 17, 2016, 06:26:38 pm »
I don't really care about this list but THANK YOU anyway for featuring me and that you think I can be amongst the best players in this game. Didn't even know people knew about me. Have a nice day
+1 haha
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #1197 on: July 17, 2016, 07:02:03 pm »
+1 haha

83+1 = 84 - wenca ranking up , slowly but surely

Offline Beautiful

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DogeLegion]Rlr_Beautiful
« Reply #1198 on: July 17, 2016, 07:10:47 pm »
y i no list bulli furom

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1199 on: July 17, 2016, 07:17:41 pm »
Spoiler
I think i should be moved down honestly.

swap ya for extaz m8  ;D

nah you must swap with extazz and haze lost 7-3 duel league vs haze lost 7-3 vs extazz 1V1 tourney :)

Shush tier 2
No one asked for salty kids opinion  ::)

Personally I think Haze is better than you, Stark aswell. As pointed out earlier this is just someones personal opinions, dont take it too serious and definately dont start fighting about it.

You want some? Cus i will give it to yaaa ;D

you are arrogant now because on this shity list you are first but not forgotten you have lost vs extazz and haze in 1V1 official you must be happy to never fight me in official duel because the spank for you is real.

Carolus you are a good guys but how can you say stark is better than me ? In my memory I fight only one time stark in ft10 1,5 years ago maybe and I had win 10-1 (it's real) and said me one tourney stark have win in last 1years? So if he want new match he can ask me I'm ok for haze uhmm yes he is maybe better than me last ft7 few months ago I have lost 7-6.

RGL Idk if for V75 it's so glorius to win "11:9" frenchTouch for the"FIRST TIME" (frenchtouch team this day (lebrave haze extazz deus with 150-200pings and fotin 150-200pings) we have close the match with fotin deus score 2-17 caus bad ping and me extazz haze with crazy score for me we have play 3v5 but it's my opinion. I'm pretty sure if TFO not left the league FrenchTouch is first but TFO leave so V75 is first just the league is not finish and it's not  only league but with "playoff" and you have only 1 point ahead FrenchTouch so if we win playoff we win the league but good luck to V75, CCCP and others team.

I don't want drama if you want speak with me add me on steam it's simple, Mandarin who are you for insult me to kid ? you don't know my age just I'm not a kid. Only some players have my respect in this game.

Peace Jesus.
[close]

Mate the last 1v1 we did was at the tourney 3v3 and i beat you  ;D It was in the first round of 3v3, so technically im better than you and i beat haze so i got thisssss.

Also, you say that you are not a kid however you are crying about not being first.. P.S that is what kids do. I guess intelligent kids dont do that but anyway thats not the point. Its just a game m8 so chill and take it easyyyy boi
Spoken like a true child

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳