Author Topic: [RGL6] ID concerns  (Read 21974 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL Season 6 - ID concerns
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2019, 03:04:23 pm »
I never realized the 15thYR vs K-KA match was a fight of 'which regiment gets to add the most people to its roster'
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Wursti

« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2019, 03:19:58 pm »
I never realized the 15thYR vs K-KA match was a fight of 'which regiment gets to add the most people to its roster'

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2019, 03:38:13 pm »
As far as I was aware after speaking with phoenix, the rosters are locked after the semi's, so all these updates are pointless anyway.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2019, 04:02:43 pm »
As far as I was aware after speaking with phoenix, the rosters are locked after the semi's, so all these updates are pointless anyway.

as far as i am aware of this community, nobody gives a shit anyway so all these updates and ID concerns are pointless anyway
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2019, 04:17:37 pm »

as far as i am aware of this community, nobody gives a shit anyway so all these updates and ID concerns are pointless anyway
#im14andthisisedgy

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2019, 04:24:45 pm »

#im14andthisisedgy
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2019, 05:15:39 pm »

#im14andthisisedgy
#imboredandrglfinaliswhen

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2019, 06:04:02 pm »

#im14andthisisedgy
this sunday idiot

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #173 on: May 15, 2019, 08:39:55 pm »

#im14andthisisedgy
this sunday idiot

Thanks Pte Rikkert

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #174 on: May 17, 2019, 06:57:16 am »
im glad i joined kka before semi finals

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2019, 04:53:54 pm »

:D

David_Schrein

« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2019, 07:37:31 pm »

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2019, 08:12:02 pm »
I'm glad you joined the kka too

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2019, 08:29:42 pm »
I'm glad you joined the kka too
m3m3d
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 18, 2019, 12:02:42 am »
 8)

shadey -> kka