Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 920585 times)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8175 on: May 20, 2019, 07:56:01 pm »
Shadey or Janne or even Kulous who asked me to train him some months ago and that think they could beat me in a FT5/FT7, it's when you want ;)

I would be ok if you said that Im piece of autistic shit. I would be ok if you said that Im a cunt whom no one wants in any of GF teams, but saying that I asked you to train me? xd Xd xD XD

As for ftxy I already told those who tried to challenge me that I do 1v1 only irl, which may sound like a internet heroism. Trust me, its not.

Add me on Steam and i will post the chatlogs from my phone, yes you asked me to train you, to give you advices, just add me https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060966023/  and say
"I allow Obelix to post our Steam Conversation on FSE"
Btw, don't play the little keyboard warrior, you are worthless in NW and IRL

Me Kulouš The Best allow Obelix to post our Steam conversation on FSE. I even BEG YOU TO SHARE IT WITH US.

Wont add you on Steam since there is no reason for it

Spoiler
I know how it works you little piece of shit
[close]
what is your steam?
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8176 on: May 20, 2019, 08:46:50 pm »
Shadey or Janne or even Kulous who asked me to train him some months ago and that think they could beat me in a FT5/FT7, it's when you want ;)

I would be ok if you said that Im piece of autistic shit. I would be ok if you said that Im a cunt whom no one wants in any of GF teams, but saying that I asked you to train me? xd Xd xD XD

As for ftxy I already told those who tried to challenge me that I do 1v1 only irl, which may sound like a internet heroism. Trust me, its not.

Add me on Steam and i will post the chatlogs from my phone, yes you asked me to train you, to give you advices, just add me https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060966023/  and say

Me Kulouš The Best allow Obelix to post our Steam conversation on FSE. I even BEG YOU TO SHARE IT WITH US.

Spoiler
[close]
what is your steam?

lmao are you deliberately trying to get his steam name and profile pic to fake a conversation or what
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #8177 on: May 20, 2019, 08:48:07 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
what is your steam?

lmao are you deliberately trying to get his steam name and profile pic to fake a conversation or what
[close]
It's Herishey v Python & 15thYR all over again.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8178 on: May 20, 2019, 09:28:16 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
what is your steam?

[close]

Kulous I've ever seen you get a positive KD on groupfighting and you always rage in chat about s keyers etc.

I bet you're the same IRL, chat so much wass yet would get battered-no wonder you do it online.

speak less train more
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8179 on: May 20, 2019, 09:30:22 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
what is your steam?

[close]

Kulous I've ever seen you get a positive KD on groupfighting and you always rage in chat about s keyers etc.

I bet you're the same IRL, chat so much wass yet would get battered-no wonder you do it online.

speak less train more
well said tommy, you just forgot to underline it, so i did it for you
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #8180 on: May 20, 2019, 09:39:02 pm »
update this shit or let it die in peace
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #8181 on: May 20, 2019, 10:18:09 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
what is your steam?

[close]

speak less train more

lmao this says it all dude sweats on gf server every day, trash talks everyone and he cant even get a postive k/d smh

Spoiler
[close]

imagine trying that hard and still going negative on gf server
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 10:19:58 pm by Golden. »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #8182 on: May 20, 2019, 10:23:37 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
what is your steam?

[close]

speak less train more

lmao this says it all dude sweats on gf server every day, trash talks everyone and he cant even get a postive k/d smh

Spoiler
[close]

imagine trying that hard and still going negative on gf server
;D ;D ;D ;D

MATT123456789

« Reply #8183 on: May 20, 2019, 10:24:15 pm »
show me a pic of an EU doing this:

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #8184 on: May 20, 2019, 10:25:46 pm »

Spoiler

[close]
k
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 10:28:34 pm by Ry4N. »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #8185 on: May 20, 2019, 10:28:51 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

you lost like 5 rounds to obelix on na in a duel which you care about so much sit down and shut the fuck up.

Also I legit watched you play at a gf 6teSLR match you were legit trash and died to me in 1v2 because you didnt understand a basic hold. You run around spamming and do cheap block chambers and that's about the sum of your skill. Come to 1 EU GF with some of the better gf teams and id like to see you even try and get a positive score. Please try it would be funny to see you fall flat on your face like the fucking mug you are.

I actually want to take your bait fite me

MATT123456789

« Reply #8186 on: May 20, 2019, 10:49:02 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

you lost like 5 rounds to obelix on na in a duel which you care about so much sit down and shut the fuck up.

Also I legit watched you play at a gf 6teSLR match you were legit trash and died to me in 1v2 because you didnt understand a basic hold. You run around spamming and do cheap block chambers and that's about the sum of your skill. Come to 1 EU GF with some of the better gf teams and id like to see you even try and get a positive score. Please try it would be funny to see you fall flat on your face like the fucking mug you are.

m8, im not one to normally make excuses but 4 of his kills were from one hit glitches.

also way to cherry pick, you are talking about the 2v7 that me and lawbringer clutched where I was spinning around and killed 6 of  the enemies in about 15 seconds then when i turned onto you you did a sudden little s key hold and one shotted me, blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

1. spamming and block chambering takes skill compared to your skey and hold with 20 ping style
2. i have 70 ping and play an infinitely more aggressive and skillful style then all of you EUs
3. none of you can carry like I do, because you don't W key and get kills, you can only wait for the enemy to come to you
4. i know how to deal with s key cancer styles, just ask suns the guy who copied extazz and still got 7-0d by me in a tournament, so if you think anything will change when i face EU's you are wrong
5.  EU's are delusional if they think how they play requires skill
6. if im so trash plz show me screens of you top fragging and carrying that come even close to mine

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #8187 on: May 20, 2019, 10:53:04 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

m8, im not one to normally make excuses but 4 of his kills were from one hit glitches.

also way to cherry pick, you are talking about the 2v7 that me and lawbringer clutched where I was spinning around and killed 6 of  the enemies in about 15 seconds then when i turned onto you you did a sudden little s key hold and one shotted me, blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

1. spamming and block chambering takes skill compared to your skey and hold with 20 ping style
2. i have 70 ping and play an infinitely more aggressive and skillful style then all of you EUs
3. none of you can carry like I do, because you don't W key and get kills, you can only wait for the enemy to come to you
4. i know how to deal with s key cancer styles, just ask suns the guy who copied extazz and still got 7-0d by me in a tournament, so if you think anything will change when i face EU's you are wrong
6. if im so trash plz show me screens of you top fragging and carrying that come even close to mine

papahahahahaha

stop thinking all EUs s key u fucking spastic... also, your ping on NA isn't even that high,  FOR EXAMPLE no one in that server in the pic u uploaded has less than 40 ping. so your 54 is not an excuse at all.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #8188 on: May 20, 2019, 10:56:00 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

All i'm saying is come on EU and go positive one GF how about you invite for tbe vs cazadores or something would love to see you there. I've done it on NA my self and managed a positive score more than once, so can you. If you can't its proof you are a fucking sheet as my good friend padawan would say. If you complain ping then I guess you just are not man enough, god tier players should be able to rape even with delay :)

MATT123456789

« Reply #8189 on: May 20, 2019, 10:56:14 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

papahahahahaha

stop thinking all EUs s key u fucking spastic... also, your ping on NA isn't even that high,  FOR EXAMPLE no one in that server in the pic u uploaded has less than 40 ping. so your 54 is not an excuse at all.

its rare for everyone else to lag on a server except for a few, and thats on a dallas server where I get 50 ping, on chicago which is every NA server except for BoB I get 65-80.

typical no skill EU's all they can do is chirp but cant back up their claims  8)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 10:57:54 pm by Boa »