Author Topic: What car do you drive?  (Read 47596 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: What car do you drive?
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2017, 11:26:24 pm »
Just googled it, car looks straight outta the 80s and it's probably hard to get. At least in Northern Canada it would be. Might as well be JDF with his Miata.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2017, 05:42:28 pm »
Civic's interior is pretty nice though I gotta say. I just find it ridiculous how they have so many different styles.

So, I've gotten so used to my car's touchscreen that I dont think i'll ever be able to buy a car with no display. Like I was looking at this 2013 Mustang GT on sale and it looks mad nice on the outside and the inside is pretty as fuck but then I noticed it had no display just a shitty regular radio. Its only recently that Mustangs have started implementing displays to their interior
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:46:55 pm by Commander Bondage »
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2017, 05:50:55 pm »
Civic's interior is pretty nice though I gotta say. I just find it ridiculous how they have so many different styles.

So, I've gotten so used to my car's touchscreen that I dont think i'll ever be able to buy a car with no display. Like I was looking at this 2013 Mustang GT on sale and it looks mad nice on the outside and the inside is pretty as fuck but then I noticed it had no display just a shitty regular radio. Its only recently that Mustangs have started implementing displays to their interior

No offense, while the technology is amazing in the newer models, the car and what's inside it should be the reason man. If you're going Mustangs and performance, fuck the technology aspect, cause you get the enjoyment out of a car like that from the ride my friend. Plus 2013 GT is fucking nice, 420 HP is no joke. Im telling you man, this is like buying a sick PC but backing out on the dral because the mouse and keyboard arent sick. How many miles was on it?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:52:50 pm by GeneralSquirts »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2017, 05:57:35 pm »

No offense, while the technology is amazing in the newer models, the car and what's inside it should be the reason man. If you're going Mustangs and performance, fuck the technology aspect, cause you get the enjoyment out of a car like that from the ride my friend. Plus 2013 GT is fucking nice, 420 HP is no joke. How much miles on it?
Absolutely, buying a car should always be for whats inside first and technology second. Whats a nice interior ride with no umph on the pedal? I dont remember the mileage on it, I think somewhere between 40,000 and 70,000 had looked at it about a month ago just out of curiosity.
But what I meant by wanting a display is that my 2008 Charger has been mad useful with its navigation system, bluetooth w/ voice activation, etc. Shit, I can even watch a fucking movie on it which I have. I'm just surprised that a nice ride like a Mustang wouldnt add something like that to it's design.

Edit: Clearly they've wised up though. Wont be long before the vast majority of car models have some sort of display going on
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:59:38 pm by Commander Bondage »

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2017, 06:05:47 pm »
Yeah I see yor point, won't lie and say my challenger isn't more fun to be in with the peripheals inside and not to mention the amazing Alpine Sound System in there. So you definitely got a point.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2017, 06:12:34 pm »
The Challenger is my dream car, Dodge makes some good shit, bro

Has anyone here made some ratchet repair that has actually held up?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 06:16:37 pm by Commander Bondage »

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2017, 06:17:06 pm »
Compared to the SRT Charger I used to have, really do love the chally more. They're making a sick ass 2017 model. Going to have more variants. Theyre even makijg the Challenger GT that has AWD and still rocks about 305 HP
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 06:20:49 pm by GeneralSquirts »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2017, 08:02:32 pm »
Compared to the SRT Charger I used to have, really do love the chally more. They're making a sick ass 2017 model. Going to have more variants. Theyre even makijg the Challenger GT that has AWD and still rocks about 305 HP
What year was your Charger?

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2017, 08:50:54 pm »

2012, I preferred that hunker meaner look compared to the sleek look of the charger in the recent releases

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2017, 09:57:35 pm »

2012, I preferred that hunker meaner look compared to the sleek look of the charger in the recent releases
Ah, im personally digging the new look

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2017, 05:32:22 pm »
Just recently passed my driving test, and now drive a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2017, 07:44:57 pm »
Chargers are fucking dumb

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2017, 08:17:22 pm »
2007 Ford Edge w/ >150k Miles on it

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2017, 09:29:06 pm »
Chargers are fucking dumb

ur fucking dumb

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2017, 09:43:19 pm »
What would you guys recommend for a first car if you have around 10.000euros and you actually wanna feel it when you push the clutch, but still wanna have a reliable car that you can actually afford? You guys sound like you have knowledge about this shit
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]