Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52339 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #840 on: March 27, 2023, 12:28:29 pm »
@Fietta, I don't even know how you can be happy/neutral (maybe because they're your friends I understand) about what's going on honestly knowing that you could have streamed and had lots of viewers, it would have been good for you to stream this final and also for the community.
Knowing how poor this RGL has been, it doesn't come as a surprise how Chriseh just let it happen so easily, probably just wants it to end as much as everyone else.
Yes, I think you said it all without meaning to, if he gave a shit about his tournament it wouldn't have happened like that

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #841 on: March 27, 2023, 12:29:16 pm »
What is the satisfaction in getting something for free

This is for real going to the medal store and buy you a gold one lmao
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 27, 2023, 12:31:16 pm »
think its time you all go buy some clocks boys... thats if you can tell the time xD

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:34:47 pm by Louisss »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #843 on: March 27, 2023, 12:31:37 pm »

not quite since part of the game is actually having leadership capable of getting players on on time haha also we beat u in previous match too hahaha

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 27, 2023, 12:33:30 pm »

not quite since part of the game is actually having leadership capable of getting players on on time haha also we beat u in previous match too hahaha
yes u beat us last match but that doesn’t even matter 🤣, 15th beat 92nd first in EIC but we got them in the final so nice try lmao

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 27, 2023, 12:34:12 pm »

The game ends on 15-14 with a huge comeback, let's calm down a bit, it's micro-details, we could have replayed the round one more time, maybe we would have won the next time, it doesn't mean anything, it's a 14-14 situation, that's why we had to replay a game, don't be stupid, we don't care about all this time stuff or whatever, a game has to be played, it's in the essence of the game.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #846 on: March 27, 2023, 12:35:23 pm »
Vegi announced that he would prefer to play 30 min later because some players may not be online yet. He has been warned to be online on time.
Don't understand why you just couldn't just be online on time and start the game without those players since you had them on time on your Teamspeak.
55th pokered and deliberately came on (too) late as possible, sadly didn't work out as planned for them.

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 27, 2023, 12:36:46 pm »
Vegi announced that he would prefer to play 30 min later because some players may not be online yet. He has been warned to be online on time.
Don't understand why you just couldn't just be online on time and start the game without those players since you had them on time on your Teamspeak.
55th pokered and deliberately came on (too) late as possible, sadly didn't work out as planned for them.

there all muslim bro did you forget? xdd

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 27, 2023, 12:37:07 pm »
You don't even know what you are talking about, I wasn't even on my PC or Reaper and that's why there was a communication error, how can you even say things like that lol when i was just geniunly w my family n stuff

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 27, 2023, 12:39:08 pm »

it's useless to bait me at each of my post, I'm not going to answer you for the simple and good reason that you are a friend of higen, the friends of higen are my friends  :-*

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: March 27, 2023, 12:40:13 pm »
think its time you all go buy some clocks boys... thats if you can tell the time xD

dw bro, we will get a clock when you decide to grow some balls 🤣

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #851 on: March 27, 2023, 12:40:49 pm »

The game ends on 15-14 with a huge comeback, let's calm down a bit, it's micro-details, we could have replayed the round one more time, maybe we would have won the next time, it doesn't mean anything, it's a 14-14 situation, that's why we had to replay a game, don't be stupid, we don't care about all this time stuff or whatever, a game has to be played, it's in the essence of the game.

That's why I always say that ft15 is a stupid format

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #852 on: March 27, 2023, 12:41:12 pm »
You don't even know what you are talking about, I wasn't even on my PC or Reaper and that's why there was a communication error, how can you even say things like that lol when i was just geniunly w my family n stuff

Where was the Communication error then?

Wrong Timezone?
Summertime?
Someone promised a reshedule because of ramadan?

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 27, 2023, 12:41:35 pm »

it's useless to bait me at each of my post, I'm not going to answer you for the simple and good reason that you are a friend of higen, the friends of higen are my friends  :-*
Higen is my brother and kraz is my neighbour  ;D

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #854 on: March 27, 2023, 12:41:42 pm »

DAWG DON'T BE DELUSIONAL WE WON ONCE ALREADY LIKE LETS BE REAL THAT MATTERS A BIT U CANT DENY LOL. sorry to hear u have no respect for the rules and think u can just show up late without any respect to people who actually get on time. u showed up late and got punished for it simple as sooner u accept that u find ur inner peace and u can stop going on about "essence of the game" like a fucking lunatic lolol