Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League [NWFL]  (Read 136477 times)

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Fantasy League [NWFL]
« Reply #930 on: February 14, 2018, 02:06:44 am »
How is the transfer window going to work then? Can the player ask for a transfer on say the forum for example? (Stating he wants to leave) or will you go through the same process you did at the start?

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #931 on: February 14, 2018, 04:03:13 am »
Name: The Predurrdurr
ID: will get
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Predurrdurr/
Character screenshot: will get
Interested in captaining (yes/no): no
Do you agree to the rules?: yes
Do you accept the captaining responsibilities?: no?
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Soul.

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chambergawd
« Reply #932 on: February 14, 2018, 05:49:58 am »
Name: Soul
ID: 24080
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Slako/
Character screenshot: will get
Interested in captaining (yes/no): no
Do you agree to the rules?: yes
Do you accept the captaining responsibilities?: no???

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #933 on: February 14, 2018, 07:22:42 am »
As everyone is signing up early 1 week

Name: RebelliouS
ID: 60035
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313615008/
Character screenshot: -
Interested in captaining (yes/no): Not really
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
Do you accept the captaining responsibilities?: If theres in need for a captain , I can take the responsibility .

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: February 14, 2018, 08:57:39 am »
How is the transfer window going to work then? Can the player ask for a transfer on say the forum for example? (Stating he wants to leave) or will you go through the same process you did at the start?
You will need to say to your captain that you would like a transfer, then you will be added to a pool of transferable players then yes, the same process will happen at the start. So even if you get put up for transfer, technically nobody has to bid/buy you.

(Thats what Herishey told me when he gave me the 5 minute crash course before my stream :P)

I think its still up to the Captain if they want to put you up for transfer though, thats worth Herishey or Herc answering. Otherwords as an example, if they wanted to, Tib, Maurice and Fotin could just put the ultimatum on me that they want to be transferred, basically putting my roster back down to nothing.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:01:06 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #935 on: February 14, 2018, 09:15:26 am »
You will need to say to your captain that you would like a transfer, then you will be added to a pool of transferable players then yes, the same process will happen at the start. So even if you get put up for transfer, technically nobody has to bid/buy you.

(Thats what Herishey told me when he gave me the 5 minute crash course before my stream :P)

I think its still up to the Captain if they want to put you up for transfer though, thats worth Herishey or Herc answering. Otherwords as an example, if they wanted to, Tib, Maurice and Fotin could just put the ultimatum on me that they want to be transferred, basically putting my roster back down to nothing.
Thanks Captain  :'(

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: February 14, 2018, 09:20:18 am »
Hahaha Dark I love you for more than just your skill  <3

Spoiler
Its your big french penis ofc
[close]
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: February 14, 2018, 10:10:31 am »
But at the same time if a player wasnt happy where they were in a club there is nothing forcing them there unless they have a contract per say. What im getting across is the captain could hold onto a player this entire league and refuse to let them go

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #938 on: February 14, 2018, 10:14:09 am »
I said next week you donuts, I will lose all these signups.

Unless Herc wants to go back through all the pages then you knobs will have to repost when I open signups probably.

In regards to how the transfer window will work, some captains have money already and all captains will get more money based upon their performance in the league, e.g. first place of each league gets 3mil, second place gets 2mil and the rest get 1mil each. In terms of existing players who want to swap teams they'd have to make their captain aware and it'd be down to the captains to make trades with other captains for said player, though these will of course need to be sanctioned by myself or Hercules first.

But at the same time if a player wasnt happy where they were in a club there is nothing forcing them there unless they have a contract per say. What im getting across is the captain could hold onto a player this entire league and refuse to let them go
Yes they could technically, but if you're going to refuse to play for that captain or going to play worse as you dislike them then that's stupid of the captain.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: February 14, 2018, 11:46:53 am »
i refuse to renew my contract with memedreamteam, i want to achieve bigger things!
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Mighty Irish Man

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Pte_Mighty
« Reply #940 on: February 14, 2018, 12:24:02 pm »
I said next week you donuts, I will lose all these signups.

Unless Herc wants to go back through all the pages then you knobs will have to repost when I open signups probably.

:'( Sorry got excited ^.^

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #941 on: February 14, 2018, 12:29:13 pm »
My salary with PohuiNahui is in line with the Ukrainian GDP unfortunately, I would like to sign with another team such as LeJock.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #942 on: February 14, 2018, 12:35:10 pm »
i refuse to renew my contract with memedreamteam, i want to achieve bigger things!
I'll hack your ultimate team kid.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #943 on: February 14, 2018, 05:04:31 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #944 on: February 15, 2018, 12:08:40 am »
My salary with PohuiNahui is in line with the Ukrainian GDP unfortunately, I would like to sign with another team such as LeJock.
Even captain doesnt have a salary there wtf
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |