Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 123698 times)

Tournesol

Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #1095 on: April 24, 2017, 01:08:12 am »
Did anyone record the match K-KA vs 85e ? If yes pls send me a pm on steam or on FSE. The screen with the stats at the end can also help me thx.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1096 on: April 24, 2017, 11:32:18 am »
No, we refused, i already told you why, we offered 3 days, we're not gonna play 10vs 15 as a good old trap, it is our definitive decision about it.
Told you any day after 18th was fine, you seems not really impartial anyway.
Give default win to 17e, as the final of rgl, people will be able to count the difference of rounds and see who was the real winner ;)

Just counted. Seems we are the real winners  ::)

Haze

« Reply #1097 on: April 24, 2017, 01:18:16 pm »
Spoiler
No, we refused, i already told you why, we offered 3 days, we're not gonna play 10vs 15 as a good old trap, it is our definitive decision about it.
Give default win to 17e, as the final of rgl, people will be able to count the difference of rounds and see who was the real winner ;)

[close]
In fact, in term of pure matches and rounds played (9x20=180 rounds to be played), 17e and 85e have the  exact same rounds diff : 143-37 which was the previous score before 15e disbanded.
15e very recent disband which actually happened after the final of rgl gave everyone a default win, 17e got a 20-0 instead of the 16-4 you guys really did vs 15e, giving you a fortuitous and fictitious last minute advantage of +4 in comparison to 85e whom really performed a perfect 20-0 vs 15e but not benefiting it since everyone got the default win
And well, it's not any important regarding the outcome of the season, but still given the effort it has been to get this exceptionnal rounds diff, it worth an explanation.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 01:31:33 pm by Drake »

David_Schrein

« Reply #1098 on: April 24, 2017, 01:26:52 pm »
What a lovely season of rgl it is this year

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 24, 2017, 02:55:56 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
In fact, in term of pure matches and rounds played (9x20=180 rounds to be played), 17e and 85e have the  exact same rounds diff : 143-37 which was the previous score before 15e disbanded.
15e very recent disband which actually happened after the final of rgl gave everyone a default win, 17e got a 20-0 instead of the 16-4 you guys really did vs 15e, giving you a fortuitous and fictitious last minute advantage of +4 in comparison to 85e whom really performed a perfect 20-0 vs 15e but not benefiting it since everyone got the default win
And well, it's not any important regarding the outcome of the season, but still given the effort it has been to get this exceptionnal rounds diff, it worth an explanation.

Stop using words you don't understand kiddo. We are the real winners as the table shows. Everyone got the same score vs 15e and 92nd so doesn't change anything skr

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1100 on: April 24, 2017, 04:29:49 pm »
nero is a good ref

hes a shit cameraman tho
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1101 on: April 24, 2017, 05:15:24 pm »
nero is a good ref

hes a shit cameraman tho
???? I HAVENT RECORDED ANYTHINGG

i think

David_Schrein

« Reply #1102 on: April 25, 2017, 02:45:51 pm »
For all the remaining matches of the 3rd u can put a default win to the opponent.
We didnt like this season of how it went and we dont find any time to play the matches. GL for the others still

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1103 on: April 25, 2017, 04:43:35 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIUbCqIRIBk&feature=youtu.be

Was a cool RGL Season, thanks for hosting it Rommel.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: April 25, 2017, 04:49:02 pm »
For all the remaining matches of the 3rd u can put a default win to the opponent.
We didnt like this season of how it went and we dont find any time to play the matches. GL for the others still
You would have liked it more if you responded to people when they asked to play the matches...

grr
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #1105 on: April 26, 2017, 09:07:53 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIUbCqIRIBk&feature=youtu.be

Was a cool RGL Season, thanks for hosting it Rommel.
Can you upload your match vs us (even if it is not complete)?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: April 26, 2017, 09:12:58 am »
Already answered this request many times, I offered to do it a few days ago, nobody answered it. Since it was taking space on my hard-drive and I don't have much, I deleted the files. So, sorry, but I can't, otherwise it would have already been uploaded.

max1m

« Reply #1107 on: April 26, 2017, 03:37:43 pm »
i'm really dissapointed of the 66th vs 85e match, many good people left the 66th before this match.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: April 26, 2017, 04:41:23 pm »
i'm really dissapointed of the 66th vs 85e match, many good people left the 66th before this match.

If I remember correctly, some people left the 17e (a bunch of Corporal especially) just before our match versus them. Not sure it would have changed the outcome honestly, even though I agree, the best 66th roster would have been actually way different than the one the 85e actually faced a few days ago.

The situation will be reversed for the 10v10 though, as 3 of our best players who heavily contribued to win the RGL are now playing for the 66th, so I would say that will be a good occasion for Salakien and his boys to take their revenge ;)

max1m

« Reply #1109 on: April 26, 2017, 09:29:20 pm »

If I remember correctly, some people left the 17e (a bunch of Corporal especially) just before our match versus them. Not sure it would have changed the outcome honestly, even though I agree, the best 66th roster would have been actually way different than the one the 85e actually faced a few days ago.

The situation will be reversed for the 10v10 though, as 3 of our best players who heavily contribued to win the RGL are now playing for the 66th, so I would say that will be a good occasion for Salakien and his boys to take their revenge ;)
I bet they will win 85e like 15-5 with new comers from 17e and France.