Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 142134 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: NA HoF Thread ♛
« Reply #1395 on: June 15, 2019, 08:35:06 am »
Great now we are getting top-notch opinions from a fucking retirement home.

What's next? Vetro making a how to guide for intermittent fasting?

It's like asking Baboons to not throw their shit at each other in the name of peace and love. Horrible misapprehensions of a fucked caste system.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #1396 on: June 15, 2019, 08:46:32 am »
retarded list
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1397 on: June 15, 2019, 08:48:49 am »
Like I said before if you want to make a case for yourself or anyone else to move up or down on the list/ get added then feel free to either on here or steam.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1398 on: June 15, 2019, 11:32:30 am »
Like I said before if you want to make a case for yourself or anyone else to move up or down on the list/ get added then feel free to either on here or steam.
Well that too but the structure of having to open a new tab to view information and what not is really a downgrade. I always thought the record book idea was super cool and nice. Now it’s just another list really based off nothing but some opinions and hype

Also you gonna add that 4v4 tournament?

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #1399 on: June 15, 2019, 02:15:17 pm »
2k15-18 is pretty off, most of those people that are on it didnt even play for like half of those years.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1400 on: June 15, 2019, 03:23:53 pm »
Well that too but the structure of having to open a new tab to view information and what not is really a downgrade. I always thought the record book idea was super cool and nice. Now it’s just another list really based off nothing but some opinions and hype

Also you gonna add that 4v4 tournament?
Remember that Atomic had the goat coach

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: June 15, 2019, 06:48:40 pm »
I’ll have to look a little deeper into where people are placed but also based off what Risk said and my opinion lists like these should look more at impact than apparent skill. Anyone can do really well on Groupfighting just as really good people can troll and not try. If players haven’t proven they can compete at a high level they shouldn’t be high on a list

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1402 on: June 15, 2019, 07:15:45 pm »
I don’t see a list of the greatest coaches of all time
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1403 on: June 15, 2019, 07:41:51 pm »
I don’t see a list of the greatest coaches of all time
Tragic

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1404 on: June 15, 2019, 07:58:43 pm »
I don't see a list of Mid players you hate to see it
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1405 on: June 15, 2019, 09:59:25 pm »
2k15-18 is pretty off, most of those people that are on it didnt even play for like half of those years.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: June 15, 2019, 11:17:51 pm »
Just delete and redo the list, this is a catastrophe.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #1407 on: June 16, 2019, 03:23:45 am »
The main problem (in my eyes) with this list is the lack of consistency and transparency in how player rankings are determined. Obviously tournament and league titles are held in some regard within this list; though I could not ascertain what relevance regimental league wins contain within the context of a melee list, but power to you. Yet, this is obviously not the sole contributing factor to a player's ranking, as players such as (but not limited to) Mang and Swerp would be much lower, and Wastee, Yoshie, and a multitude of others would be elevated several tiers. How much does a player's tenure within the game factor into the calculation, as players such have Jaax have had a relatively short period of time in which they have been dominant/good, yet still make the list. Or is this purely an aggregate of several other lists from varied sources? In the end I think the list would either benefit from a complete do-over with cemented rules for player rankings, or an explanation of any withstanding qualifying factors.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: June 16, 2019, 03:42:39 am »
The main problem (in my eyes) with this list is the lack of consistency and transparency in how player rankings are determined. Obviously tournament and league titles are held in some regard within this list; though I could not ascertain what relevance regimental league wins contain within the context of a melee list, but power to you. Yet, this is obviously not the sole contributing factor to a player's ranking, as players such as (but not limited to) Mang and Swerp would be much lower, and Wastee, Yoshie, and a multitude of others would be elevated several tiers. How much does a player's tenure within the game factor into the calculation, as players such have Jaax have had a relatively short period of time in which they have been dominant/good, yet still make the list. Or is this purely an aggregate of several other lists from varied sources? In the end I think the list would either benefit from a complete do-over with cemented rules for player rankings, or an explanation of any withstanding qualifying factors.
I didn’t know you were capable of sentences

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: June 16, 2019, 03:49:21 am »
I didn’t know you were capable of sentences
Are you kidding, this guy would read me Alexander Pope poems for bedtime stories.