Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 529942 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #1650 on: September 26, 2017, 12:08:32 am »
Iraqi Kurdistan is holding a referendum for independence in the middle of a war what a meme.
Legally?

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1651 on: September 26, 2017, 12:11:47 am »
 Iraq have orderd the referendum suspended but it's gone ahead anyways.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: September 26, 2017, 12:13:57 am »
Damn that sucks. More unrest as soon as they're about to drive ISIS out of the country.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1653 on: September 26, 2017, 12:53:59 am »

sad thing is he might actually win and he would be my senator
He holds more votes than any other Republican combined in Michigan, right? lmao

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1654 on: September 26, 2017, 05:34:32 am »

sad thing is he might actually win and he would be my senator
He holds more votes than any other Republican combined in Michigan, right? lmao

"Where men are forbidden to honour a king, they honor millionaires, athletes, or film stars instead; even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison."
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: September 26, 2017, 01:00:41 pm »
Frauke Petry just announced she'll enter the Bundestag as an independent. Interesting development.
What difference does that make? She hold the same political views, right?

If she did, she'd have stayed in the faction.
So you're saying she got elected first and then after she got elected she revealed her true political views isn't that illegal or something?
don't you vote for the candidate rather than the party?
You do vote for the party. More specifically you vote for seats in parliament for that party; the party with the most seats provides the chancellor (their candidate) for the goverment.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: September 26, 2017, 01:13:16 pm »
Only she actually won a seat in a constituency. Not that it matters, because MP's are free to leave factions.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: September 26, 2017, 02:31:23 pm »
"Where men are forbidden to honour a king, they honor millionaires, athletes, or film stars instead; even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison."

Quite right. It's a great shame that Lewis was robbed of his CBE honours.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: September 26, 2017, 08:44:49 pm »
Dunno where to put this but it's kinda interesting:

http://jenniferdoleac.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/DNA_Denmark.pdf

Suggests that traditional crime fighting strategies revolving around deterrence are far better than the progressive 'understand the criminal's point of view' approach. Raises lots of questions about storage of DNA however...

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1659 on: September 26, 2017, 09:01:35 pm »
Apparently the U.S. flew some bombers over the N.K. East coast and the Koreans either didn't notice them or backed off of their claims to shoot down U.S. bombers.

To me I'm simply worried about a false flag attack to start a war, similar to how Vietnam was started off the Gulf of Tonkin 'incident.' I'd hate to get into a war with China because of their defensive pact with N.K.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: September 26, 2017, 09:44:57 pm »
Yeah, China is exactly never going to war with the USA over North Korea. More likely they'll invade North Korea themselves.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #1661 on: September 26, 2017, 09:55:03 pm »
China won't be involved, in all reality it will be NK fucking up and fighting a war on their own.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1662 on: September 26, 2017, 09:55:25 pm »
Yeah, China is exactly never going to war with the USA over North Korea. More likely they'll invade North Korea themselves.
Hopefully

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: September 26, 2017, 10:28:32 pm »
China has 250,000 men stationed in Dongbei so it'd be easy to invade at short notice (that's probably a big reason why those troops are there in the first place). Whatever happens Beijing isn't going to give up the strategic depth that North Korea provides. Also obvious however that the Chinese increasingly see NK as unsustainable on its current path and want Pyongyang to carry out Deng Xiaoping style reforms, hence the planned coup for Jong-Un to make way for his older brother.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
« Reply #1664 on: September 26, 2017, 10:34:44 pm »
A war between the United States and the People's Republic of China isn't likely to escalate beyond some minor, localized skirmishes over North Korea; the United States loses out on those cheap, slave labor consumer goods and the Chinese lose massive amounts of cash for those goods. The PRC would probably pretty excitedly work out a deal where they get to change the North Korean regime to something of their liking that is less volatile.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story