Author Topic: European Infantry Cup - Season 3  (Read 77533 times)

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
  • Side: Neutral
Who vs Who: 23rd v 59th
Server: needed
Date & Time: 12/6/19  //  7:30 gmt
Referee 1: needed
Referee 2: needed
The match will take place at 13/6/19  //  7:00 GMT (BST)/ 8:00 CEST
Seems like im taking this

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Who vs Who: 23rd v 59th
Server: needed
Date & Time: 12/6/19  //  7:30 gmt
Referee 1: needed
Referee 2: needed
The match will take place at 13/6/19  //  7:00 GMT (BST)/ 8:00 CEST
Seems like im taking this

Can ref aswell if needed

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
59th Regiment of Foot 6-4 23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers

Very close and good match with only little problems (some gaps thats it). NA Stronk!
We had to play it on the 23rd Server as the EIC Servers were/are offline.

Im keeping the VOD for the case its needed.

Spoiler

[close]

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
59th Regiment of Foot 6-4 23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers

Very close and good match with only little problems (some gaps thats it). NA Stronk!
We had to play it on the 23rd Server as the EIC Servers were/are offline.

Im keeping the VOD for the case its needed.

Spoiler

[close]

Any chance you can upload the video? xx

Gg to everyone involved.

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
From the tensity of the Match and the gameplay one of the best Matches This season, gg and gj to the 59th for This close win!

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
From the tensity of the Match and the gameplay one of the best Matches This season, gg and gj to the 59th for This close win!
Well played bro

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
Video from the match (No sound). You can watch me chat alot with the Specs  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqPLEIIRJV4&feature=youtu.be

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
So uhm I aint online on steam atm but I am wondering the 17th is the last date matches can be played in the group stages, I have tried now several times to contact Wolffe (92nd leader) to arrange for our EIC match but the only replies I got were along the line of, we dont wanna lose 10-0 and will play you when we have played our other matches to see if we even care to face against you guys otherwise we might as well give you a 10-0 win.

My latest message to him was like we should do our EIC match in the hopes of arranging this to happen.

His reply was only ''Yea we probably should'' with nothing else added to it and then going afk again...

I did inform Gi about this but I am now wondering what the right course of action should be here?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Each match that is not completed by the 17th will be dealt with case by case.

So for example if we check steam logs etc. And we agree that 92nd did not make much effort at all to arrange the match the default will go to the 17e.

Just an example it hasn't happened yet.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
So uhm I aint online on steam atm but I am wondering the 17th is the last date matches can be played in the group stages, I have tried now several times to contact Wolffe (92nd leader) to arrange for our EIC match but the only replies I got were along the line of, we dont wanna lose 10-0 and will play you when we have played our other matches to see if we even care to face against you guys otherwise we might as well give you a 10-0 win.

My latest message to him was like we should do our EIC match in the hopes of arranging this to happen.

His reply was only ''Yea we probably should'' with nothing else added to it and then going afk again...

I did inform Gi about this but I am now wondering what the right course of action should be here?
Our excuses for not arranging, but it's just wasting time, when we get pounded 10 miles deep in an EIC match. It does not sound cool of us, but yea it's the reality
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous

Our excuses for not arranging, but it's just wasting time, when we get pounded 10 miles deep in an EIC match. It does not sound cool of us, but yea it's the reality
So you sign up to a tournament knowing there are better regiments than you playing there, and then refuse to fight them because you can't handle losing?

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
Jus bring your 12 best then so you don’t bring loads of people to see you potentially lose as you predict so they don’t get disheartened

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack

So you sign up to a tournament knowing there are better regiments than you playing there, and then refuse to fight them because you can't handle losing?
Well, we can handle losing we did that 4 times in a row without problem, but we just see we can't do anything in EIC here, since our winnable matches are given 10 - 0 to us or disbanded before we played against them

EDIT: I don't need to actually explain myself, we made our decision based on what is best for our regiment and the current staff
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 02:40:33 pm by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
From my opinion from a TO standpoint I obviously don't agree.

But at the end of the day its your decision for your regiment so if thats the choice you have made then so be it.

Match will be forfeit to 17e.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Krytenn

• First Lieutenant
  • 59th_Col_Krytenn
    • View Profile
I have a question regarding the 33rd/59th match. The regiments agreed mutually that we would be unable to play this week, but would both be happy to play the match next week if allowed. In this case it isn't one regiment not trying to sort the match out, both regiments have tried and willing to work round a solution if possible.