Author Topic: R.I.P. Alan, once a leader of the 95th Rifles  (Read 11942 times)

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
  • Side: Union
Re: R.I.P. Alan, once a leader of the 95th Rifles
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2014, 01:26:52 pm »
I am deeply sad right now. I didn't really know him, but I know he led a great regiment. My deepest sympathies goes to his family and friends. Rest in Peace. But what interests me the most - why did he fall into the water? It is making me curious and suspicious at the same time.

Many of his family and close friends share this suspicion.

Id suspect that alcohol was involved, really. Was it late at night?
Not quite sure on that detail, but from what I know about his personality,and from what his close friends and girlfriend say, he wasn't into drinking
That's why I am so suspicious.
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline sandynick

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2014, 04:57:33 pm »
I've just been reading these message about Alan. He was my son, Chris Vaughan. I'd just like to say how touched I am with your comments, both from those of you who knew him and those of you who are just paying their respects within the community. The circumstances of his death, whilst not wholly explained, were a tragedy and we are unlikely to ever know exactly how he ended up in the water. I spoke with him on the phone just three hours before he died and what was very clear is that he was extremely happy with his life and enjoying living. One of the last things he said was "Life's really good Dad, really good". His life was short but he enjoyed every minute and we are all grateful for having been able to share it. He was extremely proud of being the leader of the 95th and would want to be remembered to you all as the "universal soldier"

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2014, 05:19:44 pm »
I don't even know how to respond to that. It's nice to hear he enjoyed his life as you described. Makes me happy too in a sense  :'(

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2014, 05:27:23 pm »
I've just been reading these message about Alan. He was my son, Chris Vaughan. I'd just like to say how touched I am with your comments, both from those of you who knew him and those of you who are just paying their respects within the community. The circumstances of his death, whilst not wholly explained, were a tragedy and we are unlikely to ever know exactly how he ended up in the water. I spoke with him on the phone just three hours before he died and what was very clear is that he was extremely happy with his life and enjoying living. One of the last things he said was "Life's really good Dad, really good". His life was short but he enjoyed every minute and we are all grateful for having been able to share it. He was extremely proud of being the leader of the 95th and would want to be remembered to you all as the "universal soldier"
Sir, I'd like to offer my condolences once again, and hope you understand how he impacted those around him. I wish you strength in what must be unimaginably difficult times for you.

AeroNinja

« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2014, 05:33:50 pm »
Sir, He was a nice guy, I will miss him. I wish you and his family many strenght.

Offline MikkelRev

• Sergeant
  • Praise thy lord and savior, Jesus Christ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Tags"_Inv_MikkelRev
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2014, 05:38:05 pm »

Really sad to see someone die at such a young age, I hope you and your family will stay strong.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2014, 05:50:15 pm »
I am deeply sad right now. I didn't really know him, but I know he led a great regiment. My deepest sympathies goes to his family and friends. Rest in Peace. But what interests me the most - why did he fall into the water? It is making me curious and suspicious at the same time.

Many of his family and close friends share this suspicion.

Id suspect that alcohol was involved, really. Was it late at night?
Not quite sure on that detail, but from what I know about his personality,and from what his close friends and girlfriend say, he wasn't into drinking
That's why I am so suspicious.

We've had pretty rough weather all through January, especially around coastal parts of the UK. We'll leave it at that.

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2014, 05:55:33 pm »
The most imported thing we are not allowed to forget, we will lose him out of sight but never out our hearts
I personally wish you sir the best in the future with your lost, but keep in mind that people are here that will support you trough these dark times

Lionheart
Hi

Offline Uxbridge

• Private
  • 11e_Huss_Mchl_Uxbridge R.I.P. Alan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2014, 09:46:29 pm »
Even if I have never known him I still feel sad for him and his family :C. This should not happen

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2014, 04:49:03 pm »
Stay strong sir. I wish you only the best.
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2014, 10:37:27 pm »
Sir, I again offer you my condolences. Your son sounded like a fantastic man. I wish I could have met him and known him.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2014, 11:30:55 pm »

I unfortunately have never met Alan, but from what I have heard he was a really nice guy. Sir, my condolences and I wish you and your family strength in these hard times !
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 11:34:28 pm by MrSt3fan »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2014, 12:07:05 am »
Never associated with him. Prayers for his family and friends. RIP  :'(

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2014, 02:28:44 am »
I didn't know him I wish I did though he sounded like a great guy. I have to say though he was taken too early...R.I.P. I wish the best to his family and friends.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 02:32:29 am by 4thEPI_Maj_Carson »

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2014, 03:50:55 am »
I don't even know what to say, I'd always hoped that if I had to, I could say something nice and comforting in a situation like this, but I can't. This truly was a tragedy, I didn't know Alan but from what I've heard on this thread and elsewhere he seems to have been and exceptional young man, and for him to be taken so young with so much left to do in life, it is really a terrible occurrence.

Mr. Vaughn, my most sincere condolences to you and your family. :'(
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.